+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Holyroller12

Thread: wtf server performance?

Default wtf server performance?

Sorry but the server performance after the 9.Feb.2019 is a joke and almsot unplayable. Having those 'frozen' situation where everything cycles one animationa t aone place and then RAPIDLY pasing up to the alst 5 secs in 1 almost every 30 seconds! and not only me everyone in the group. what is this
    Last edited by Shas; 01-09-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Are you sure it's not on your end? I've been on all morning/currently and haven't seen any issues myself.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

There is this difference of pressing one ability and it doesn't fire off while continuisly pressing it
    caused by you and whoever is downloading something,-

and pressing stuff while everything 'freezes in place' to then catch up rapidly including the buttons you recently pressed which happened today and almost never before in rift (rather knowing it from ****ty strategy game lans)

Reloging from rogue to soemthing and back to rogue randomly put me on 61 marksman while not having it used for a week or more
    Last edited by Shas; 01-09-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Soulwalker

You're def not the only one. Most of the people I play have all complained about the exact issue at some stage.

Trions answer is they are still using a Game engine from the 1940's and there is pretty much zero those affected can do about it.

I was in BOS last night sitting on 3 FPS on 204ms latency? The result of that is pretty obvious

I'm still hoping they can do something but it looks like rift other than cosmetic anythign is long forgotten.

This thing is happening about months, I even mentioned before but still same it looks like Ping is not staying stable I think thats the main problem.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Are you sure it's not on your end? I've been on all morning/currently and haven't seen any issues myself.

Baloney, you were on Napster with 89 songs Q'd up! :P
    Banned

I just love it when people say latencies far lower than mine as if it is a bad thing

266ms is about the lowest ping I see.
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

+ Reply to Thread