+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gameo

Default Gameo

Please Increase Guild levels and Rewards

Please allow the Currencies from one to be account wide.I want to have fun with my alts for progression... I have many alts that I do not use because I as 1 (one) can not keep up (trying) to maintain that which I have to progress, I GET so many off-level rewards/currencies. Have Alts that I want to play, but with a currency for other level 70s when the other lower or not up-to-par 70's can not get time to play. Trion may it so difficult to have time for them

Please increase the Patron Rewards. Trion was so reluctant to keep Affinity awards positive...

Cross server mail server access; have alts on other servers .pain in the .... to transfer

Allow Cross server Guild groups & cross server email access

PLEASE, I am tired of sending just a few limited items to guild members ; You know how many artifacts are out there?

I'll add more later

Thank you

Ionlight
    <>< Bick

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ionbick View Post
    Please Increase Guild levels and Rewards

Please allow the Currencies from one to be account wide.I want to have fun with my alts for progression... I have many alts that I do not use because I as 1 (one) can not keep up (trying) to maintain that which I have to progress, I GET so many off-level rewards/currencies. Have Alts that I want to play, but with a currency for other level 70s when the other lower or not up-to-par 70's can not get time to play. Trion may it so difficult to have time for them

Please increase the Patron Rewards. Trion was so reluctant to keep Affinity awards positive...

Cross server mail server access; have alts on other servers .pain in the .... to transfer

Allow Cross server Guild groups & cross server email access

PLEASE, I am tired of sending just a few limited items to guild members ; You know how many artifacts are out there?

I'll add more later

Thank you

Ionlight
    You have not said please enough times. Only after 100500 please everything will be done exactly as requested (ofc Rift will need development team first and that team will need couple of years to get familiar with code, but these are non important details ;) ).
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Rift Disciple

More guild vault space, PLEASE.

I can pay credits to open more of them!

YES please adddddd Space in Account-wide Vaults ; pleaaaassee

Allow Nightmare Black for all to purchase!

Yay, the cost for a Patron status perks should me more; U want to increase $$, plz do

Oh God, so much more can be added here n Rift; Please listen to all us that have been here a very long time, no difference between Patron or someone whom loves this game to play no matter the pain instead of the cost; We that have to give freely, do for those who are in pain..
    <>< Bick

plz, a couple of one (1) liners.

like - why is/has the DPS of a Cleric been deduced? So bd now, some that ask for a grp; do not wnta DPS cleric.. Cleric healer have experienced a downgraded fun time
    <>< Bick

+ Reply to Thread