• 1 Post By Shas
  • 2 Post By Isp
  • 1 Post By Burnlogic
  • 1 Post By JamesDSneed
  • 5 Post By Andracleric
  • 1 Post By MarginalSteve

Thread: I got one for ya Gamigo

Default I got one for ya Gamigo

maybe just maybe trion games will help your own games which we all know are not the best of games and are not doing to well, in other words they suck.

your games make very little money...it would be wise to grab on to something with a title no matter how bad and do the best with it.

as far as I looked into the gamigo games are lacking big time, perhaps this is a positive for us and them...??

sometimes I wonder....
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Default 2019 and the momentum of a roller coaster

Considering that long time predicted AAA bubble to experience a fall and Acti-Blizzard's and EA's latest MASSIVE losses (check 1Y chart not 1day chart) https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/atvi

It seems like this is the best opportunity for Rift and Gamingos other games to take another piece of the cake while frustrated player's google searches for alternatives will raise.

If the Investor group who took over Gamingo have predicted that- we surely have some smart people directing this Fleet with Rift as Frigatte.

ALSO i personaly hope that even this Investor group learn from Acti-Blizzard, that creatives and Dev Seniors should decide a games creative - and experience wise course not (literaly) dictating creative workflow as the late Trion did in an attempt to please Investors at ANY cost.
    (entertaining video with an in depth over the dev process) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ZfoL10PXg

Rift neds a face, lvl 50 Asha doesn't do anymore. A real one.
    Last edited by Shas; 02-11-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    as far as I looked into the gamigo games are lacking big time, perhaps this is a positive for us and them...??
    Of course it is positive for both sides: gamingo will make a little bit of money, players (even hopeless optimists) will finally accept that rift is dead and move on.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Considering that long time predicted AAA bubble to experience a fall and Blizzard-EA's latest MASSIVE losses (check 1Y chart not 1day chart) https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/atvi

It seems like this is the best opportunity for Rift and Gamingos other games to take another piece of the cake while frustrated player's google searches for alternatives will raise.

If the Investor group who took over Gamingo have predicted that- we surely have some smart people directing this Fleet with Rift as Frigatte.

ALSO i personaly hope that even this Investor group learn from Blizzard EA, that creatives and Dev Seniors should decide a games creative - and experience wise course not (literaly) dictating creative workflow as the late Trion did in an attempt to please Investors at ANY cost.
    (entertaining video with an in depth over the dev process) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ZfoL10PXg

It's Activision-Blizzard.
    EA has nothing to do with Blizzard.

Considering that long time predicted AAA bubble to experience a fall and Blizzard-EA's latest MASSIVE losses (check 1Y chart not 1day chart) https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/atvi

ALSO i personaly hope that even this Investor group learn from Blizzard EA, that creatives and Dev Seniors should decide a games creative - and experience wise course not (literaly) dictating creative workflow as the late Trion did in an attempt to please Investors at ANY cost.

Rift needs a Dedicated Dev Team, Thats all 10 people is enough.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Telaran

In other words make a great game first and make lots of money. Try to make lots of money first and you won't make a great fun to play game which won't make money. This is something people in business forget from time to time. You make the best product and the money will come. If you simply focus on making the most money you usually end up with an inferior product and loose money.

Champion

quit whining and offer them some useful ideas to keep the game up and running. stop spamming the servers/community with junk threads.

Plane Touched

Default Been there for months Sofeorus

Quit whining and offer real suggestions on how to improve the game? This community has been doing that since POA rolled out - which was a disaster. With just a little review from say- June 2017 you should be able to find *LOTS* of threads with viable solid suggestions. But as a guild leader of a nearly defunct Rift guild there is a lot of pain with what happened. Rift started downhill with Nightmare Tide but POA just was awful. People stopped playing. Even moving my guild to another game only partially helped. The social aspect to gameplay is important- solo play is not why people gravitate to an MMO. People in my guild who had played together for years just melted away- not because of anything in their lives or in guild but because the game was in decline and had nothing to offer them at end game. So the "whining" is the voice of those who feel betrayed by the many promises not kept. Those who love this game- and the people who we met in it- are not whining- they are canaries in the coal mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnlogic View Post
    It's Activision-Blizzard.
    EA has nothing to do with Blizzard.
    Was intendet to address Acti-Blizzard and EA - twisted them in a later mention which is fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by sofeorus View Post
    quit whining and offer them some useful ideas to keep the game up and running. stop spamming the servers/community with junk threads.
    If they ask, i have pages of notes what can be done.
    Some of those notes turned reality over the years anyway. Like bringing the fight into the origin shards of all those rifts; - or a class/spec living 'in the wild' hunting 'huge monsters' lolz
    Last edited by Shas; 02-11-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Telaran

Some of those notes turned reality over the years anyway. Like bringing the fight into the origin shards of all those rifts; - or a class/spec living 'in the wild' hunting 'huge monsters' lolz
    Celestial Adventures were implemented with less effort than the rest of SFP, and given that frame of reference it's pretty damning. Generic rift generic rift kill thing hiding in bush generic rift generic boss. It was an annoying rep farm with mostly useless participation rewards.

I'm assuming the second bit is about Primalist, and we all know how balanced that steaming pile of manure was and still is to a certain extent.

We should just stop asking for things. The telephone to Rift Central appears to be disconnected anyhow.

+ Reply to Thread