+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By TwiStarryMoonNyt
  • 1 Post By AsteroidX
  • 1 Post By Outriftter
  • 1 Post By Isp
  • 1 Post By Kulta

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron Sale this year?

Soulwalker

Default Patron Sale this year?

Has anyone heard anything about whether or not Gamigo is going to do the annual patron subscription sale this year?

Has anyone used this method of purchase since the Gamigo acquisition. It is a Trion product on Steam and unless I hear from someone that has used it recently I would be wary of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    Has anyone used this method of purchase since the Gamigo acquisition. It is a Trion product on Steam and unless I hear from someone that has used it recently I would be wary of it.
    Yes, I'd be very cautious of buying anything on Steam! I made a couple purchases on Steam back in November and only one of them worked and actually gave me what I purchased and I was charged for both. I am still waiting on a customer support response to my ticket concerning my purchase.
    Last edited by Outriftter; 01-01-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    Even with trion steam purchases often were not applied and required CS in order to fix it. As we don't have functioning CS anymore I would not advise to use steam.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

All things considered I would not use steam to make purchase either, Hopefully it will come to the store before sale ends
    Have you ever wanted to?

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Default re: patron sales

Quote Originally Posted by TwiStarryMoonNyt View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about whether or not Gamigo is going to do the annual patron subscription sale this year?
    Hey guys! We are planning to run more in the future, but none in the short term, for now.

+ Reply to Thread