• 1 Post By Squirrel Nutkin
  • 1 Post By Andracleric
  • 2 Post By BMX
  • 1 Post By Outriftter
  • 1 Post By Baelger
  • 1 Post By Arashna

Thread: Honest question for Custom Service

Default Honest question for Custom Service

What's the general timeframe on reviewing and replying to in-game tickets?

I keep hearing of people having tickets open "for months". Is that really the case?
    Traetor - 70 Rogue
    Dogmatic - 70 Primalist

Telaran

I have two outstanding tickets from November 4th and 25th, both of which have been reviewed a few times with no response or resolution.

*edit: Just checked their status and the last activity on the tickets was 11 days ago
    Last edited by MarginalSteve; 12-28-2018 at 11:27 AM.

i'v been playing for a long time, other than "i lost my email/password" or "someone stole everything" or "game stopped working unexpectedly" i can't imagine what people have to bother CS about, since 2014 i only bothered CS once and i think it was a direct x issue of some sort that actually turned out not to be there problem but windows problem ...
    -> Anywho@faeblight -> Morelyes@wolfsbane

Telaran

Default ...money issues...

...i bought...better i tired to buy Rift live currency...and was directed out of the game to the hp shop...bought the currency and found it stored to prime instead of live...

I my eyes - reason enough to bother the CS...and i am waiting since almost 4 weeks!

Just a comment. I truly hope you get your credit restored to the proper platform. That aside buying credits while the game was in a assett flip to a new company and having not made certain you were buying the correct version of said credits might be causing the delay. Billing might be really hard to pin down when where and whyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by MarginalSteve View Post
    I have two outstanding tickets from November 4th and 25th, both of which have been reviewed a few times with no response or resolution.

*edit: Just checked their status and the last activity on the tickets was 11 days ago
    I have had one in since nov 4th and it was last reviewed 15 days ago and I just wonder will my paid sub run out before I get help? only 179 days remaning
    Have you ever wanted to?

Plane Touched

Default Well- when everyone gets sacked but a few....

What do you expect y'all? Trion goes bankrupt, most of the employees get let go and now there is a backlog of tickets. Yep. A lot will fall through the cracks. Gamigo has said there will not be a lot of changes and they are not and probably will not be fully staffed like in the Trion days. I would not be surprised to see Rift made into a mobile game. It is frustrating, but be glad they are keeping Rift going at all. All those maintenance shutdowns are to keep things running. I am no Pollyanna- this is pretty awful customer service. But you have to have techs to answer the tickets, and devs to provide higher level support.

Quote Originally Posted by Andracleric View Post
    I would not be surprised to see Rift made into a mobile game. It is frustrating, but be glad they are keeping Rift going at all.
    this absolutely never happen, android code does not exist for this game and to make it android compatible it would require a full staff of coders. they may be looking for a few people to fill in the blanks but i don't think they are going to all out re-staff everyone. although as stated above or elsewhere, this why it would help to hear Gamigos thoughts on the game going forward ... is it there intention to leave the game as is in the graveyard or are they going to try to pick up where trion left off and make it better as THEY see fit? (this would or could include dissecting some of the code to improve features or make other changes for the heath of game going forward) or are they going to take the approach that there is no sense in touching or changing ANY of the code that trion already cemented into place? ... cuz honestly put, if its the later then pack it in , we are all doomed ...
    -> Anywho@faeblight -> Morelyes@wolfsbane

Default Yes, it is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Indasoth View Post
    What's the general timeframe on reviewing and replying to in-game tickets?

I keep hearing of people having tickets open "for months". Is that really the case?
    I put in a ticket for my patron account on October 20th and still have not received any resolution other than a form email stating how hard they are working. Since this involves a purchase made in the online store and regarding a mount that was purchased for an individual character that is now gone I asked for a return of the 1350 credits if the mount, Scraps the necro budgie cannot be restored. I am thinking I may just have to turn this over to the credit card company and let them iron it out as I believe I have been more than patient and since there are numerous emails that show no response from Trion/Gamigo other than blowing smoke with the same auto response email.

The credit card folks may decide to prohibit this company from utilizing their service which would be unfortunate, but understandable when the company refuses to address an issue regarding a purchase. Guess we'll see what happens.

-Squirrel

Plane Touched

Default Never say never Merlin666

Trion was exploring the Android code back in 2012. There was some functionality with Rift Mobile but it was glitchy. Gamigo is known for its mobile market. I agree Trove would fit better- as would say- a card game of minions with mobile- but again I would not be surprised to see Rift stay as is and parts of it made mobile. My two cents and crystal ball gazing. : ) https://www.trionworlds.com/en/news/...t-app-android/

BMX
    Rift Master

Well, it seems rather interesting that Gamigo has leveraged Golden Gate Games to the hilt and will be looking for a nice margin on that fact. That translates to a massive return requirement to meet just to pay the compounding interest on said amount. They will at this point need to make the best of a few titles to swim or simply sink to the depths of the Titanic.

Will maintenance mode bring the necessary revenue to make good on a 32 mil note?
    Banned

Champion

right now i can only imagine the nightmarish amounts of spam/hate/junk mail that they've gotta spend extra time to sort through, with hardly any money coming in. alongside attempting to find other ways to speed things up with the tiny amount of resources they've got

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin666 View Post
    i'v been playing for a long time, other than "i lost my email/password" or "someone stole everything" or "game stopped working unexpectedly" i can't imagine what people have to bother CS about, since 2014 i only bothered CS once and i think it was a direct x issue of some sort that actually turned out not to be there problem but windows problem ...
    I bought one of the packages with a mount, pet, and patron codes and nothing was ever delivered to me. I'm still waiting almost a month later for a response to my ticket. Not in-game, but account relevant.

Edit: Not in-game, but account relevant.
    Last edited by Outriftter; 01-01-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Telaran

Default ...the real question...

is if there is a time schedule for finally picking up work...to me it seems that no one at gamigo or the new so called CM team has a real plan or knowledge...all they did yet was giving out some flimsy excuses and appeasements...

There was no clear answer to any question. Sure i do know that the CM team is dependent on gamigos policy but never the less there must be a direction soon or Rift will go its way to extinction...

Besides that...concerning the CS team...hell on earth...how can a gaming company be that stupid to take over a running game without having backup for this sensible and important division...players waiting for their ticktes since month...MONTH! And yes here too...i know - and this should be clear to anybody...game issues won't be solved soon...BUT...money issues must be handled immediately - cause this is the trust basis between a company and the customers.

So once again...when will you start your work - i mean the real work...not setting up a damn stupid wardrobe contest to mislead over the terrible circumstances the community has to suffer from at the moment?

Regards

Soulwalker

Default ...same here...

...i have a money issue too and really do wonder when or better if the CS team will ever start to work again...

+ Reply to Thread