+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Players 2019 wish list!

Telaran

Default Players 2019 wish list!

Inspired by the post of MissGreen i want to set up a little wish list for Gamigo. Please stick to the following rules:

1st - hand in only ONE (1) wish
    2nd - describe it short and plain
    3rd - do not write novels or combine several wishes
    4th - pls do not comment any wish so we get a real list
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

So here we go:

My 2019 wish for Rift: Artifacts

- Rework the artifact system - some artifacts drop (especially "artifact thieves" epics) so often, that they are even not worth to sell, others almost drop never.
    - Make the system less randomly especially for open world artifacts (instable, burning, poison, nightmare)
    - overwork the positioning
    - implement (more or other) events or achievements attached to artifacts
    - reduce currency costs for finishing sets
    Last edited by Baelger; 12-22-2018 at 01:56 AM.

1. Give ALL dimension items a vendor sell price. Having to destroy valueless items is a waste of time.
    2. Fix celestial fishing runes so they work in all zones (do not work in Storm Legion zones).
    3. Fix sound level adjustments so they affect all sounds (including the annoying furnace noises in Tempest Bay and mount sounds).

Finish the 64 bit conversion for Rift and Dev tool updates.

Rift continuing to be a 32 bit game seems to be the major hold up in releasing new raids since Boss HP values can't scale high enough anymore. The player base on live is starving for new raid and outdoor boss content.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Skye@Vigil

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Default Engine wise going forward

1) A very stable game engine revamp
    Pls respond

Telaran

Keep banning or at least punishing toxic players. I don't want Rift turn into an online ghetto, like so many other online games. I'm not likely to spend neither time nor money in a ghetto.
    Some have a lifetime, and some just a day. Love is a thing you can't measure that way.

permanently close prime servers to corral all players on one server .... this is self explanatory, we all should be playing this game together not segregated ... that is my topmost wish ... like my comment if you agree
    -> Anywho@faeblight -> Morelyes@wolfsbane

-64 bit, or whatever helps data processing
    -achievements re-organization for better understanding and player-friendliness (eg putting Artifact achievements into its own good section)
    -rares (enemies, rifts, artifacts, zone events?) rework, especially given shard merge
    -do planar disciples but do it well (aka I can do older instances while on-level; LFG overhaul to compensate)
    -finish POA by end of year; it'll be up to over 3 years then and we'll be sick of it; release 5.0 either by end of year (unlikely) or sometime 2020, and release it WELL
    -soul system overhaul to make it more friendly/less macro-necessitating, while keeping at least most existing complexity
    -shop/economy fixing; figure out what to monetize, and what to NOT (like that example above of re-adding something of a vendor price to dim items, even if usually low)
    -not necessarily a zone - as if developers are overwhelmed, it is better to test out what you can do before trying the big things - but something to include quests/mini-zone/etc before working on an expansion.

Basically, I want a year that properly moves past the existing expansion, gives developers breathing room while still giving a release cadence, and provides at least some hope of a future for the game.

I expect half of the extent of this, at best. But I want all of this.

Telaran

Default One more HUUGE wish...

PLS...PLS...PLS

BUFF the Ranger...it feels so annoying to play well but -due to massive nerfs on this soul- being so uncompetitive...

So pls...1/3 more dmg overall...would help so much...BUFF the Ranger.

Telaran

My wish list:

A better variety of dimension items. Perhaps a dedicated team to work on creating stuff. Not just seasonal items but that would be nice also. I have a huge list of things I would love to put in my dimensions! (but I won't post it here. hehe)
    You can't have everything..Where would you put it?

Champion

My wish: Please provide 30 minute, 15 minute, 10 and 5, and then 1 minute notifications when you're taking the server off-line for patches, or whatever.

It's really annoying to get dropped in the middle of something important.

Danke.

/delete PoA

Continue development of the game from there. Don't add anymore souls, it obviously got multiplicatively complicated to maintain. Instead focus on meaningful progression initiatives such as reworked planar power or something that feels less cash grabby and more fun.

Basically, stop letting investors #$%@ up what used to be an awesome game.
    Are you a player looking for class guides and other Rift content?
    ChamberDown Youtube Channel

Are you a new/returning player? Check out all the souls in Rift!
    All Callings/Souls in Rift!

Sell Rift to some-one that LOVES the game and will give it the attention it needs and deserves. Rift is an amazing game that is so different in many ways to a lot of other games out there, but it has been neglected for a very long time. So please rather than just continue with this maintenance mode let some-one give it true love.

BMX
    Rift Master

Rework, rescale each and every soul for all classes. Do the blasted job all the way from the start with NEVER a nerf it into the ground mentality of the Trion idiots.

Fine tuning is acceptable however, those nerfs to make a soul useless is highly unacceptable.
    Banned

Default Thank you for the post

you all know what I want but on a more simple term.

Be honest with us players. Number 1, or get out.

sorry but that's all I want as a start.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Better artifact rewards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast