+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Players 2019 wish list!

Shut down rift.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Keep Rift alive.

Oh. And bring back old bi-weekly promo events. Unicornalia, budgies, mechs....etc.
    Telaran Extravaganza Eleganza
    Alphaine@Deepwood / BrassVespid@Deepwood (and plenty of alts @ <Jubi> thanks to chronic altaholism)

Soulwalker

Planar Fragment revamp.

Make them class and spec specific. There are so many useless fragments and people are still getting server firsts after all this time. Get them right or get rid of them.

Planar Essences - same thing. Greaters are not supposed to be this rare.

Rift Disciple

Restore Rift's multifaceted features that made the game good. In the last year players had many options removed from the game giving it into a "play the game my way or not at all" vibe and look at what happened to the player base. People want more options, not less so start by restoring them:

1) Restore crafting experience to crafting dailies & weeklies to what it was.
    2) Restore the Apothecary ability to salvage planar essences.This will especially help crafters on the Prime server if Vigil continues to exist into 2019 and beyond.
    3) Restore monetary drop values to the old raids (GSB, ROS, DH, etc).

Start with those and keep in touch with the community.
    Veylin@Laethys <Nefarious>
    Veylin@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Telaran

Default Thx to all of you...

...for contributing in this list...

I really hope that someone of gamigos' staff will read this...pls go on with further wishes

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Baelger View Post
    I really hope that someone of gamigos' staff will read this...pls go on with further wishes
    Why? It does not matter if gamingo will read this thread or not - end result will be exactly the same. Non existing dev team only can do so much.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

A new expansion.
    Real major update every 3 months
    A dev team for Rift

That's my wishlist... I think nothing of this will happen, so i won't return in Telara in 2019.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Fix the RNG associated with PVP War Frags.
    Provide a "Frag Box" with daily and weekly PVP quests.
    Fix exploits in WFs (moving to spawn during whitefall steppes)
    Traetor - 70 Rogue
    Dogmatic - 70 Primalist

Telaran

Default ...

@ ISP...well the new DEV-TEAM will be part of gamigo...thats what i meant with...someone of gamigo should read the list...just as a clarification

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Baelger View Post
    @ ISP...well the new DEV-TEAM will be part of gamigo...thats what i meant with...someone of gamigo should read the list...just as a clarification
    It will take YEARS for new dev team to do something meaningful when they will have to take over big project without any help from previous team. And seeing how it going I predict that it will be no dev team at all - just couple of people keeping rift alive in current state.

But I know that there are many people here which believe in pink unicorns which will keep developing rift. Keep dreaming
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Indasoth View Post
    Fix the RNG associated with PVP War Frags.
    Provide a "Frag Box" with daily and weekly PVP quests.
    Fix exploits in WFs (moving to spawn during whitefall steppes)
    Better yet... Eliminate Rift Vegas and list the damn frags in the store so we can choose which we desire as opposed to having to play roulette. You asked for RNG nerf, that is how to nerf it, screw the stupid roulette boxes...
    Banned

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    A new expansion.
    Real major update every 3 months
    A dev team for Rift

That's my wishlist... I think nothing of this will happen, so i won't return in Telara in 2019.
    THIS!

Would Telara have a fighting chance if this were implemented?
    Banned

*Let's start with some class balance
    *Fix the damn Eternals
    *A new raid to keep us busy so we spend less time complaining on the forums
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Shadowlander

NEW CONTENT. Without this, everything else is moot, unless you're into Rift as a single-player game. No offense to anyone, but I see a lot of "nice-to-haves" listed here which won't matter without new content to keep and expand the player base.

If a new expansion were released with the scale and scope of Storm Legion, a proper marketing campaign could be unleashed, drastically increasing the player base.

I highly doubt this is going to happen, but IMHO, new content is all that matters at this point.

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by FlipperPA View Post
    NEW CONTENT. Without this, everything else is moot, unless you're into Rift as a single-player game. No offense to anyone, but I see a lot of "nice-to-haves" listed here which won't matter without new content to keep and expand the player base.

If a new expansion were released with the scale and scope of Storm Legion, a proper marketing campaign could be unleashed, drastically increasing the player base.

I highly doubt this is going to happen, but IMHO, new content is all that matters at this point.
    Couldn't agree more!

I have stated the same many times over the last few years. Storm Legion set the bar into the stratosphere and nobody within corporate can figure out the puzzle to get there again, evidently!
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast