• 1 Post By MissGreen
  • 1 Post By faabs
  • 1 Post By Ieatacid
  • 1 Post By TigerhawkT3
  • 2 Post By Isp
  • 1 Post By Pardieu the Great
  • 1 Post By MissGreen
  • 2 Post By MarginalSteve

Thread: For the new Dev's for the New year, All I want for christmas.

Default For the new Dev's for the New year, All I want for christmas.

I'd like to just add a few a things to contribute to the game that will not break the dev bank of time or money.

#1- add planarite attributes maybe add a few octagons where you keep it simple like the rest but maybe add in what you plan on dong with gear in the future. like say +1 intel and all associates would help us to move forward. ADD a new teir, we are all maxed out. Just make sure everyone can get these things at a reasonable lvl.

#2- I would not take away from eternal weapons , however giving a bonus those that worked hard for it is okay. Maybe trim down the grind in half.

#3- a very important one, get rid of intel or keep it and add it to low lvl dungeons, so everyone can get rewarded from them and have a reason to go there. Use the resources you already have.

#4-pvp not much to say except make it viable again. Create an event that we all benefit from such as a world boss in only the pvp server where we have to fight off eachother and the boss, keep it simple yet real.We all can benefit by killing a player, just put in some extra coins or a lot. if you dont plan on bringing Conguest back. just a idea.

#5-Raids, fix them. also bring one or two in. pay attention to what we are doing and what we like the most. IRop is very hard.maybe look at the bosses and align them up with us? I'm pretty sure that most folks just do tdez and bos. Look at how we are all reacting to raids.

#6- also number 1 pay a big attention to who enters this game and try to keep them., All of the above should help this. When I walk into a game I don't want things handed to me but the EASE OF IT HELPS.. I don't want someone giving me gear from day one however I want gear and will need it as I progress through the game. Maybe make gear more Riftty where I have to do rifts to get gear, the game showed only one point in that and that was getting a certain in game money and rarely gear., now if it was changed to gear I bet more would sign up and make this an all game thing not just starter zone, the void stones need to go, period.

#7- How bout taking chronicles and making them raids, you have them already at your finger tips, maybe make them low lvl raids??? or any raids as long as you have a party of 5 to clear it, and give good rewards that meets the end game criteria. ?? So many things you can do with this game, its in sane to just let it sit and bleed out...just un real to me.

#8- Take advantage of what has been sorta given to you...this is a multimillion game and you got it a discount...Don't ever neglect what you get for a cheap price, its like me going to the discount warehouse and finding a brand new backsplash for my kitchen for 5 bucks (acutually happened) its the same thing. I love it and I will take care of it and nurture it as if it were made out of stone.

What do you guys think? oh and I already told the guy off who made a video about Rift dying, yeah he can kiss it. I told him off on his youtube channel because he don't know nothing. He was getting views and speculating. I told him to meet me in rift and I will personally kick his *** with my cleric which everyone says has low dmg, lol not if you know what your doing. haha. Let this game carry on, thats all I want for Christmas,
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Telaran

wow,

you missed the best part of rift

all youre points are pretty bad, if they even try thinking of thst you are done in probebly 2 weeks on a char

Rift Disciple

All I want for Christmas is You...

and maybe some part of Mariah Carey from 90s! Ok, most parts!

Rift Disciple

What devs is this thread directed at? I don't think Rift actually has developers on staff at the moment, to my knowledge. They're still dealing with the transition, and it's a holiday, etc., so maybe in a few months Rift will have a dev.

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TigerhawkT3 View Post
    What devs is this thread directed at? I don't think Rift actually has developers on staff at the moment, to my knowledge. They're still dealing with the transition, and it's a holiday, etc., so maybe in a few months Rift will have a dev.
    Word devs does not look right, better to use word dev. We have Avathar, but he only recently joined rift team not long before trion's bankruptcy. He was working on prime and looks like he continue to work on prime and maybe in 5 - 10 years he will have time to do something for live.
    Last edited by Isp; 12-24-2018 at 02:43 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

I think I'm in love......... BTW my second favorite color is green (wink wink) right behind purple. So we'd go together like peanut butter and grape jelly!!!!
    "Oops, was I suppose to heal you?? My bad, I'll just bring you back to life. Much easier that way!!"

I was just stating a few things, of course the list can carry on which was already made for 2019 wish list here on the forums., so thats cool. Thank you. And for those that wanna hook up, I'm free...heehee. haha!

Merry christmas guys. I know I left many things out and I'm sorry but that is why we have other players to make a true forum post on the subject. *wink*
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by Pardieu the Great View Post
    I think I'm in love......... BTW my second favorite color is green (wink wink) right behind purple. So we'd go together like peanut butter and grape jelly!!!!
    Purple is mine as well haha. did I mention that or is it ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatacid View Post
    All I want for Christmas is You...

and maybe some part of Mariah Carey from 90s! Ok, most parts!

Thank you and I like that song as well, lmao!!!

Telaran

Well this thread took a creepy turn. The forums aren't PlentyOfScoriaFish, guys.

Lol I love fish! Especially " RED SNAPPER ". Hehe maybe someone will get that.... Wait I'm a cleric I shouldn't be acting this way... Shame shame
    "Oops, was I suppose to heal you?? My bad, I'll just bring you back to life. Much easier that way!!"

+ Reply to Thread