• 5 Post By AtoningUnifex
  • 3 Post By Onebutton
  • 1 Post By Holyroller12
  • 3 Post By AtoningUnifex
  • 1 Post By BMX
  • 3 Post By Hellishly
  • 2 Post By BMX
  • 1 Post By Faerugue

Thread: Monday morning Blues...are our CM's going to introduce themselves?

Default Monday morning Blues...are our CM's going to introduce themselves?

I may be off base here, or have missed this but I was under the impression that we were going to meet our new CM('s) last Monday and just wondered if the wrong Monday had been mentioned and now we are on a New Monday and that it is in fact this Monday that is "meet the CM" Monday for Rift?

That's a lot of uses of the word Monday so here is one last one...go look it up if you feel like watching a rather strange 80's video and a cracking synth pop song too.

Blue Monday

Quote Originally Posted by AtoningUnifex View Post
    I may be off base here, or have missed this but I was under the impression that we were going to meet our new CM('s) last Monday and just wondered if the wrong Monday had been mentioned and now we are on a New Monday and that it is in fact this Monday that is "meet the CM" Monday for Rift?

That's a lot of uses of the word Monday so here is one last one...go look it up if you feel like watching a rather strange 80's video and a cracking synth pop song too.

Blue Monday
    I think most of us have been waiting for the same thing. lol. Where are they? This is not a good sign. It almost shows a certain lack of interest towards the Rift community imo. I hope to hear something soon, but for the first time since day 1, I have finally cancelled my Patron status. Silence can be louder than a hurricane!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Probably would've happened already if it was going to be today. I think it's around 8:30pm over there right now. Annbonny joined the Heroes of Telara discord earlier, but hasn't said anything as of yet.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

P.S. for those of you who have not listened to the song "Blue Monday" by New Order....the lyrics are pretty apt for the position we all find ourselves in....

I wont post them here but suffice to say it's a song about loss, and by the remnants of the Joy Division so yeah pretty upbeat happy stuff..

BMX
    Rift Master

This silence smacks of Trion all the way...

There will be a dolt that thinks we are asking for intimate details where, we are asking for an intro and simple communication and nothing more.
    Banned

At first I was certain that Gamigo would want to at least maintain Rift.

Then came the silence.
    Then came every other game getting at least some word.
    Then came more silence.

Now I don't hold out a lot of hope for Rift. I think if it is maintained they will make just one big server and it will just be a cash shop and not much else. Really finding it hard to want to log in.

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    At first I was certain that Gamigo would want to at least maintain Rift.

Then came the silence.
    Then came every other game getting at least some word.
    Then came more silence.

Now I don't hold out a lot of hope for Rift. I think if it is maintained they will make just one big server and it will just be a cash shop and not much else. Really finding it hard to want to log in.

I've noticed as of late that my friends list is looking rather lean. It usually had been decently active but in the last 2-3 weeks has diminished.
    Cross Events is looking rather lean as well with a few of the regular trolls and not many others.

The silence is turning too many away at the moment.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BMX View Post
    I've noticed as of late that my friends list is looking rather lean. It usually had been decently active but in the last 2-3 weeks has diminished.
    Cross Events is looking rather lean as well with a few of the regular trolls and not many others.

The silence is turning too many away at the moment.
    I notice my list is pretty lush/full on reset, but outside of that it's the same as you mentioned above. People still log on, but there's not really much else to do once you've cleared for the week. Personally, I enjoy dimensioning quite a bit so I still jump on and do that.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

P.S. for those of you who have not listened to the song "Blue Monday" by New Order....the lyrics are pretty apt for the position we all find ourselves in....

I wont post them here but suffice to say it's a song about loss, and by the remnants of the Joy Division so yeah pretty upbeat happy stuff..
    nice!!!! don't go to the negative aka Joy Division. lol, thank you for your awareness of good music
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Thank you MissGreen, always nice to get some positive feedback!

Here's another one for all you who may remember the 1980's...

Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode

the song "Blue Monday" by New Order.

Fun fact, Blue Monday was written because they had just bought one of those new, fangled (at that time) Drum Machines and wanted to test it.

Ascendant

And the next Monday has gone by without anything... guess we'll have to change the music to Enjoy the silence or something like that....

With what was written somewhere out there with 'people choosing their games' it is forgotten that Rift is what put all of the other games on the map ... I was really hoping there would be some good news, then after a while that post about the game team came, which changed to community team.... and now there's nothing, at all.

Any chance of going on instead of having even more moving on is fading fast. Can we please not have to wait until another Monday goes by? It's hard to see this as anything other than not giving a .......

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    Any chance of going on instead of having even more moving on is fading fast. Can we please not have to wait until another Monday goes by? It's hard to see this as anything other than not giving a .......
    ^ ^ So much this. Specially that last sentence.

The think I understand is Rift is just a simple game ( cash cow ) for them nothing much. Trove, Archeage is main priority it looks like. They released hiram expansion on Archeage Trove got stream again. Rift dont even have a CM. IMHO they are lying us like the Trion did for a long time. They released 2 letter but we have zero information about which devs are currently working for rift or do we see like some kind content soon. I dont think so. I just tired of checking every place ( Archeage, Trove, Atlas Forum, Linkedin , Massively OP, MMORPG ) the gather some kind of information. We all have some kind of expectation but I dont think that things will not gonna happen. I think its time to find some kinda new mmorpg...
    Last edited by Omerr; 11-20-2018 at 03:48 AM.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Omerr View Post
    The think I understand is Rift is just a simple game ( cash cow ) for them nothing much. Trove, Archeage is main priority it looks like. They released hiram expansion on Archeage Trove got stream again. Rift dont even have a CM. IMHO they are lying us like the Trion did for a long time. They released 2 letter but we have zero information about which devs are currently working for rift or do we see like some kind content soon. I dont think so. I just tired of checking every place ( Archeage, Trove, Atlas Forum, Linkedin , Massively OP, MMORPG ) the gather some kind of information. We all have some kind of expectation but I dont think that things will not gonna happen. I think its time to find some kinda new mmorpg...
    Yes sir. I'm about to re-sub WOW, even though I despise BFA

+ Reply to Thread