+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Slow response from CS- :( Fasti Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Beraps View Post
    I put a ticket in on 29th November and got the auto response. A week later I got an automated high volume of traffic mail. Still waiting of course.

My issue is that I have three puzzle pieces for the Callweddi quest stuck in the post transferring from one character to another. My in-game message says that the attachments can't be retrieved - or some such. After a day or two, I noticed that the countdown to the expiry of the mail was at 87 days!
    Just taking a guess/stab at this one, since i finished that a long time ago. I don't think you can receive a duplicate piece via mail if you already have that piece on that alt. I am pretty sure that might be the case, unless i am not understanding your ticket

Are you able to return the mail and then check again to see if its the same piece you already collected? Did you transfer more than one puzzle piece?
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    Just taking a guess/stab at this one, since i finished that a long time ago. I don't think you can receive a duplicate piece via mail if you already have that piece on that alt. I am pretty sure that might be the case, unless i am not understanding your ticket

Are you able to return the mail and then check again to see if its the same piece you already collected? Did you transfer more than one puzzle piece?
    Thank you for that. Good thought. It didn't apply in this case as I had sent them to an alt to off-load them while I went out hunting again. I like to do it on one character because she can heal and the DOTs are cruel! Hence me not being able to get them back again. I just hope they don't count as being in her possession are I am stymied for a long time to come!

Still in que waiting
    Have you ever wanted to?

I have moved the char to greybriar server and Hope CS will still be able to help. If I update my help request I am afraid they will put me to the back of the loooonnngggg que line
    Have you ever wanted to?

Rift Disciple

Still waiting here too. What a pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    I'll give you a clue as to how long you might be waiting: I submitted a Support Request on October 23, 2018 and I'm still waiting on a response!
    Still waiting here and it's coming up on 8 weeks since I submitted the Support Request!

I dont think they have a CS team to answer your question etc. They are still hiring some people from trion ( old trion workers )
    Last edited by Omerr; Yesterday at 06:55 AM.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3