+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Slow response from CS- :( Fasti Maybe?

Took you 2 weeks to figure that one out ;)

Considering the back log will be that huge now, they won't even bother trying to tackle it. It's the start of what most of us already knew.

There are some out there with faith in Gamigo, I find these views very odd.
    Last edited by Refuge; 11-20-2018 at 03:23 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    after waiting over 2 weeks I am starting to think we have no CS for rift anymore

Basically, we don't. That is wholly dependent on Gamigo actually hiring people to do a job for which the jury is out.
    Banned

Well we got a cm, so here is hoping
    Last edited by Kulta; 11-22-2018 at 10:02 AM.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Telaran

Been waiting for 2+ weeks to. No response to ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatacid View Post
    Been waiting for 2+ weeks to. No response to ticket.
    I put my ticket in on the 4th and still not gotten help. And it is a simple item in game issue
    Have you ever wanted to?

Xly
    Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    I put my ticket in on the 4th and still not gotten help. And it is a simple item in game issue
    Oh, I didn't notice. Have you complained on the forums about it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    Oh, I didn't notice. Have you complained on the forums about it yet?

Yes I have and still waiting on ticket to be answered.
    Have you ever wanted to?

I'll give you a clue as to how long you might be waiting: I submitted a Support Request on October 23, 2018 and I'm still waiting on a response!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    I'll give you a clue as to how long you might be waiting: I submitted a Support Request on October 23, 2018 and I'm still waiting on a response!
    Uggggg I love rift and want to keep supporting it but this is really stretching my ability to stay in love
    Have you ever wanted to?

Well I personally am at one week on a ticket, mine was accidentally having credits put on prime instead of live during black Friday weekend, so my credits are just sitting there and can't spend them, couldn't spend them on all the cool sales last week. Will i be able to get them transferred before the end of the year? Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Alandar View Post
    Well I personally am at one week on a ticket, mine was accidentally having credits put on prime instead of live during black Friday weekend, so my credits are just sitting there and can't spend them, couldn't spend them on all the cool sales last week. Will i be able to get them transferred before the end of the year? Who knows
    Mine was I accidentally bought the cleric neck instead of the mage one. I just wanted to have it switched out. I could not buy a new one as I used all my currency on the wrong one. Seems so simple yet taking almost a month? Not sure why I keep playing or paying. I bet my patients is greater than theirs if they were wanting payment.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Shadowlander

I think a better question at this point would be:

Has anyone who has submitted a GM ticket since the acquisition gotten a response? I have not on two outstanding tickets, submitted long ago.

So... has anyone reading this gotten any ticket response other than the "we've fixed a lot of bugs lately" (LOL) auto-responder?

Quote Originally Posted by FlipperPA View Post
    I think a better question at this point would be:

Has anyone who has submitted a GM ticket since the acquisition gotten a response? I have not on two outstanding tickets, submitted long ago.

So... has anyone reading this gotten any ticket response other than the "we've fixed a lot of bugs lately" (LOL) auto-responder?
    That is the only thing I have gotten. Oh on twitter they told me to be patient and see their letter :P
    Have you ever wanted to?

this is where they are at. Things are going to be extremely slow, so either be patient and try to understand that this is not going to like the days or lore or find a different game.

It is very hard right now.. So many open/outstanding tickets and still the guild roster doesn't work, so hopefully they will get people up to par on the system and start making some changes.

It is a hard time for Rift lovers right now, indeed!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Rift Disciple

I put a ticket in on 29th November and got the auto response. A week later I got an automated high volume of traffic mail. Still waiting of course.

My issue is that I have three puzzle pieces for the Callweddi quest stuck in the post transferring from one character to another. My in-game message says that the attachments can't be retrieved - or some such. After a day or two, I noticed that the countdown to the expiry of the mail was at 87 days!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast