+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Ambrodel

Thread: level 65 stats

Soulwalker

Default level 65 stats

I got to level 65 recently and am wondering what is the average stats for a mage?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom fighter View Post
    I got to level 65 recently and am wondering what is the average stats for a mage?
    Without wanting to sound harsh: They are irrelevant. At 65 you stop playing in Plane of Water and move on to the Celestial Lands. New gear is so much of an upgrade that any stats you had at Ding 65 is irrelevant 15 minutes later.

Start worrying about stats when you get to 70. If the game is still alive by then. Hard to tell these days...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Without wanting to sound harsh: They are irrelevant. At 65 you stop playing in Plane of Water and move on to the Celestial Lands. New gear is so much of an upgrade that any stats you had at Ding 65 is irrelevant 15 minutes later.

Start worrying about stats when you get to 70. If the game is still alive by then. Hard to tell these days...
    ohh, ok thx. Its cause my health right now is around the 50000 and i feel that it is abit low compared to the others. Must be my gear then as i haven't gone to the plane of water or celestial lands. I've only been doing instant adventures.

Should i go to the plane of waters or head directly to the celestial lands? I think that there is an achievement that grants me lv 65 gear in the plane of waters but im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom fighter View Post
    Should i go to the plane of waters or head directly to the celestial lands? I think that there is an achievement that grants me lv 65 gear in the plane of waters but im not sure.
    Celestial Lands, no doubt. First few quests are super easy and doesn't require a lot of dps or survivability, and you will quickly "catch up" to where you would have been with PoW gear, statwise.

Sword of Telara

When I hit 65 I go to Alittu in Celestial Lands and do a few quests to get some gear, including the easy ones to get a couple of better quality Planar Fragments. Then I spend some time in the Celestial Instant Adventures to get starter Planar Fragments for the rest of the slots and better gear from the reward chests.

If you get Celestial Adventures in Gedlo, you can do a lot of the Carnage quests at the same time and level faster.

The level 66 mobs have about 3 times the health of 66 mobs so they are a big step up.

Soulwalker

ok, thx. I'll head of to celestial lands.

+ Reply to Thread