+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Like Tree244Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion Worlds Acquisition

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Iuisa View Post
    I mean kind of. However your summary isn't entirely correctn what you are suggesting is that they simply avoided the questions. Yet each of the questions asked were carefully answered in such a way that no promises would be made nor implied.
    How is that any different from what I wrote? They're still not telling us anything, they're still not indicating that anything at all will be done, as the teams are still "planning their 2019 product roadmaps", so it's basically still "have patience, wait longer". And I didn't suggest they avoided the questions, I merely stated that there was nothing of interest to Rift. That means no news that we haven't already been told.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 01-17-2019 at 05:37 PM.

As Clowd summarized on Discord:

Clowd | Anadriel@GreybriarToday at 7:21 AM
    my final takeaway:
    - Gamigo is looking to expand the dev teams for all Trion purchased games in 2019
    - Expect the current update cadence we have seen so far for Rift to continue through the first half of 2019, with a potential for change in Q3/Q4
    For the most part (as mentioned) it was more of the same, but we at least know that they plan on expanding the teams and that the current ones are planning for the future in regard to the long term projects. Until then it's all short term like the ones they've been taking feedback on. Another takeaway is them continuing the efforts of the previous team in regard to lockboxes and cutting back / completely on the aggressive microtransactions that we've seen with this expansion. Hopefully that includes pruning a lot of items like salvatrix had planned on doing.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    but we at least know that they plan on expanding the teams
    So Rift will have twice as many developers (2 instead of current 1)?
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    So Rift will have twice as many developers (2 instead of current 1)?
    Perhaps, but 2 is better than one after all. Everyone still interested hopes that it's more than that of course. Myself included.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 01-18-2019 at 01:37 AM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18