+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bind on Pick up and no credit option for new mounts?

Plane Touched

Default Bind on Pick up and no credit option for new mounts?

With only enough signets to buy one mount per character and Bind on Pick up mounts, releasing two mounts this year means we have to choose. Why isn't there an option for both? I think this is the only event that you cannot purchase mounts with credits. In fact, I vaguely remember the old mounts, like the Ironclad Nightmare, having credits prices in the past.

Is this a mistake?

General of Telara

There is a credit mount available it is the Noxious Levitation mount on the store home page.
    Wraps is the credit mount from last year and Harvest Levitation is a non-swift version of the credit (Swift) Harvest Levitation mount from a previous year (last year as well I believe).

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    There is a credit mount available it is the Noxious Levitation mount on the store home page.
    Wraps is the credit mount from last year and Harvest Levitation is a non-swift version of the credit (Swift) Harvest Levitation mount from a previous year (last year as well I believe).
    Wraps was a Power Pack last year and the Harvest Levitation was a Lock Box last year. They've recently been releasing lock box mounts as currency/credit buy, that's not my issue.

And the mounts you could buy for currencies always had a credits option. Caduto even has a screen shot of those prices on their website (Scroll to "Items From Previous Years")

This year i want to buy The skeleton budgie and the spider mount.
    Both are bind on pick up That means i can't get both this year . Add a credit option or make the mounts boa so we can farm them with alts plz

Very likely to be a mistake. Trion would not release new cosmetics without a pay option, that's a given lol

Ok so now that I've had a chance to log in, I see there's quite a few mounts only accessible for Signets, but they are not new by any means. They're very old, came from exclusive events, packs that cost A LOT of money etc. So I can understand they haven't made them all easy to buy.
    Last edited by Refuge; 10-18-2018 at 09:12 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Whats weirder is that the harvest levitation mount is available for credits on EU store (1350 credits) but not on NA store..

Please add a credit price to all the mounts Trion!

Maybe it is a mistake then. Most likely tbh. I'm a bit miffed about harvest levitation coming on shop so soon tbh considering a lot will have just recently spend loads on the boxes
    Fwob - Zaviel

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

The ones bought for in-game currency are per character unlocks. The single character unlocks should not have a credit price.

The credit option should only be for the account wide unlocks on Live.

The error was caught just before the patch locked without time to correct so the credit prices were blocked out after the fact (except for Harvest Levitation on the EU which I just cleared out).

The account wide credit unlock option will show up in the emergency patch which should deploy tomorrow (but we won't commit to that until we have a deployable build ready, which is just kicking off). We were originally going to wait for the account wide versions until next week's patch, as it is not an emergency, but other more critical issues with Autumn Harvest prompted a new patch anyway.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

General of Telara

The magical broom was unavailable to buy for me. I do have the the swift one from last year already but not the normal one that it seems to be selling.

Edit
    removed comment about harvest levitation, I made a mistake.
    Last edited by Accol; 10-20-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Default Spectral

So no Spectral mounts this year then? They're gone after the patch. We were looking forward to farming for one this go around.

Found them!
    Last edited by Tuasemper; 10-19-2018 at 02:38 PM.
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

Wait... why are all the Autumn Harvest Mounts listed as premium/credits only? I thought there were a bunch you could get with Signets. Is this intentional? Cause daaaang. Boo.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by pwnguin View Post
    Wait... why are all the Autumn Harvest Mounts listed as premium/credits only? I thought there were a bunch you could get with Signets. Is this intentional? Cause daaaang. Boo.
    check the npc in meridian or sanctum, its there. rift store has boa stuff

I am beyond excited that the Broom mount is available to buy for credits (as well as a few others)! But I am unable to buy it, too. Got plenty of credits, so I don't know what's happening. Maybe store overload? I hope it's fixed soon, would love to get it!

Yeah me too. Just bought a rex to get the broom. Hope its fixed soon

hmm, so it's all fixed now? So BoP versions with signets will no longer be available? Kinda sad to see the signet options go.

Also same with a comment above, was spectral deliberately removed? All this is getting so confusing lol..
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast