+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest: Budgie Mask / Widow Maker's Egg Sac

Default Autumn Harvest: Budgie Mask / Widow Maker's Egg Sac

The green budgie mask seems to be missing from the store (unless it's going to be part of one of the quests) and the widow maker's egg sac which was supposed to be part of the halloween wardrobe from last year seems to not be up and I'm wondering (as i'm sure many others) are if this will be added?

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    the widow maker's egg sac which was supposed to be part of the halloween wardrobe from last year seems to not be up and I'm wondering (as i'm sure many others) are if this will be added?
    Just to clarify, the widow outfit was widely speculated last year as planned for Autumn Harvest, but it was never slotted as such internally. It was - oddly enough - going to be the outfit for Tok's, but we decided to go a different direction for that wardrobe.

Yes, the widow outfit is very spooky/halloweeny, but it was never a part of the planning I was a part of for Autumn Harvest.

That said, I would like to get it into better circulation VERY soon, so... very possibly maybe. But I need to coordinate with a couple of other folks on that one first, so no promises yet.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Thank you for the quick reply! Fair enough on the widow maker's bundle and I'm glad there are intentions to make it available through other means. Is the budgie mask supposed to be in with this harvest as well or will that be slotted into a different event at some point? I know some of the other masks like the tiger one were part of the dream ribbon turn in quest last year, but the budgie was part of the lockbox only masks so I was just wondering.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

It looks like the Budgie was just missed from being in the lcokbox last year. I will try to get it on store for next week.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

The tiger mask will come back again this year ?
    I have to get it

Default Raven Wings

What about the raven wings that were in the lock box last year? Any chance for those being in the store?

Αlso why the Molten Ascendance wings are only for credits again this year ?

Have you guys tought about my wings suggestions for the next event coming afterward? *hint hint*

+ Reply to Thread