+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RR's Extra Life Details, Rewards, And Sekrits!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RR's Extra Life Details, Rewards, And Sekrits!

So as some of you know, this is my 6th year doing Extra Life which is awesome. I've raised a lot of money for a great cause and here I am again with some some sweet sweet incentives for donating, or just simply watching my stream and keeping me company :-D.

My goal is to be streaming almost every day after work up until Extra Life (11/3). I'll be for sure streaming on the Trion day of 10/19 after work and the official day of 11/3 starting at 10 AM and going for as long as I want to, no 24 hour guarantee this time, sorry!

I stream a variety of games, I like to spice things up so a lot of it will not be Rift, but...for the Rift portions I do, I have some fun surprises. I made some new stuff this week that hasn't ever been in the game before and allows certain "things" to happen which haven't been experienced by anyone (to my knowledge). So without giving away too much detail, that's all I'll say for now because somethingsomething keep you excited, but I imagine it will be fun. If all goes as planned, the actual "thing" will be announced next Friday the 19th by me.

ONTO THE PRIZES!
    During random times in my streams I will be giving out various prizes. I have the following:
    • Maelforge Power Packs
    • 30 Days of Patron
    • Rising Storm Packs
    • Prime Tempest Packs
    • Burning Apocalypse Snails
    • RR Minions (Live only)
    • RR Mounts (Primal Khadlig)

How do I get loot?
    Show up and watch my stream is one way. Simply being in it and talking is enough. If I have enough viewers to do rolls, then I can give stuff away. Donating also puts your name in for prizes, including a year of patron and maybe (seriously, just a maybe, I don't know yet) either a signed Collector's Edition of Rift, or an unopened one. The full details of the prizes, games, scheduling, and everything else you want to know can be found at http://extra-life.org/participant/roughraptors. My personal stream is embedded into that link, but in case you want it separately it's https://www.twitch.tv/roughraptors.

Thanks again for everyone's support and see you on teh interwebs.
    -RR

Nice, so are you starting on Monday, or?

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Nice, so are you starting on Monday, or?
    I started streaming a couple of days ago actually, I just finally got around to finalizing some things and writing up the post.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

One important thing to note, if you're in the chat, make sure I know you're there, don't be shy :-P. If I don't see people chatting or saying they are from Rift (I do get random viewers every now and then based on what I'm playing), I won't know if there's anyone interested. I've already given out a mount too!
    Last edited by RoughRaptors; 10-14-2018 at 12:13 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

I'll be online streaming my new Rift stuff starting Friday at 8:00 PM PST being hosted by the official Trion channel. I'll probably stream prior to that as well and continue attempting to stream daily afterwards.

I leave you with this until tomorrow: https://imgur.com/gallery/DdmkgRx
    Last edited by RoughRaptors; 10-18-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Plane Touched

You dont happen to know which server is going to be used this year?

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by Belila View Post
    You dont happen to know which server is going to be used this year?
    For this Friday, it will be on NA shards as it will be too late for EU. I'll hop on to NA/EU later on throughout the month and during the actual day of Extra Life as well.

https://media.giphy.com/media/CqSi6yzveLHNK/giphy.gif

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Change of plans! Sorry everyone. The starting time is changing from 10 PM PST to 8 PM PST. I will still be going for two hours and revealing my sekrit plans!
    Last edited by RoughRaptors; 10-18-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Yay! Much better for east coast US!

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Yay! Much better for east coast US!
    Yep :-). I had the ability to change the time so I opted to make it better for east-coasters.

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

Alright, I'll be streaming tonight at 8:00 PM PST and revealing my (hopefully awesome) new Extra Life stuff that I put in. This will be on NA servers, you'll want to be online for this ;-).

To go alongside my other hints: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk
    Last edited by RoughRaptors; 10-19-2018 at 09:54 AM.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Wow! What an awesome night. Thank you so much to everyone who showed up and donated, I raised a bit over half my goal.

I'm planning on being on the EU shards on Sunday the 21st at 12:00 PM PST (I think that's around 8:00ish in that timezone?) for more Extra Life mayhem and giveaways.

Thanks RR. It was a very fun event. Finally got my costume set from the dinos, so I'm happy. Would have loved the minion as I'm a bit of a minion collector. But there's always next year.

The event was fun to watch... unfortunately I had a hell of a week and since I live in Portugal your time slot was in the middle of the night and I was so tired (once Brasse called the Extra Life event to be rescheduled) I went to bed almost after the usual stream.

I would love to have been in the event... can you make it earlier next time pretty please.

Before 2am GMT would be fine
    >>>>> Taj@Greybriar <<<<<
    > Playing Rift Since Beta 3 <

Default Thank you!

This was such a good time! I was there the entire 4 and odd hours lol. I would love to see more of these things happen in the game even if its just for an hour. The funny thing is I kept telling myself okay after this one I'm done but I stayed there and even though I died a trillion times, I had a lot of fun. I also would say to myself okay if I die again I'm leaving,.... FOUR HOURS LATER hahaha!!! Oh and I didn't get the Extra life rewards but that is okay with me, I had a great time.

Good job RR, you know how to have fun! Congrats on all the money raised already! I'm looking forward to the next one! Also I found your stream very relaxing even with all the chaos lol. Great choice in music and it was the perfect volume as well and I found it funny that the heavier stuff would come on during the fights.

Last edited by MissGreen; 10-20-2018 at 07:18 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast