+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Okay guys, Post your very first screen shots if you got em!!!

Default Okay guys, Post your very first screen shots if you got em!!!

So with all the negativity floating around, I'd like to start a fun thread.

I have many screenshots saved with this game, however I would love to see at least one from the time you all started playing Rift. I will post the first 3 that I love when I started the game. You can choose your favorites of any time if you do not have any from when you started the game. I think that we all need a pick me up ;and I'm excited to see what you guys share. Lets keep this going all!

Just post the Screenshot with dates if applicable and any stories surrounding them. Thank you everyone. Lets keep the game alive by being positive. Seriously, today I was working on my dim and seen my guildies doing stuff together, my heart sank because I truly don't want anything to happen to this game..but okay back on track, please share your first or favorite pictures. Take care all.

very first one I have is from 4-09-2015 I was lvl 39 and was loving warfronts as a warlock. I wasn't sure what I was doing nor did I care lol.

second one is 8-03-2015 I was lvl 56 and still playing lock, my first guild was oddly enough from around the same area I grew up. I am talking the same fricken town( goosebumps) Things went south with the guild for unknown reasons. we were on Seastone.

third one is the same day as above 8-03-2015 this one is funny to me and I will keep always because I thought everyone looked so cool and I was in love with the way everyone looked so different.

Click to enlarge photos.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 10-11-2018 at 05:15 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

2013-07-21

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

The earliest I can find is from March 29, 2011. I don't remember it but I guess by the looks of it, four of us were trying to take out an absolutely massive group of invasions (there's also some more on here of varying degrees of randomness)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...ls/?id=2827788
    Last edited by RoughRaptors; 10-11-2018 at 05:42 PM.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    2013-07-21

are these some of your first or faves? do you have dates, thank you for the pics, very cool I like the pvp one.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Rift Disciple

Feb 27th, 2011... first, but def not fav, much older ****ter comp XD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Okay guys, Post your very first screen shots if you got em!!!-2011-02-27_022014.jpg  
    Last edited by Xethx; 10-11-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Those were my 1st and 3rd screenshots. Both 2013-07-21

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    The earliest I can find is from March 29, 2011. I don't remember it but I guess by the looks of it, four of us were trying to take out an absolutely massive group of invasions (there's also some more on here of varying degrees of randomness)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...ls/?id=2827788
    haha! Nice! I didn't know you could save screenshots on stream.(Don't use it) Also looks like you outdid everyone! lol very cool and that was years ago. Thank you for sharing, it is much appreciated. I bet they all had hot sauce on them ha! I prefer the green sauce, has more flavor but still good depth of heat. Thanks RR, means a lot. Very cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Xethx View Post
    Feb 27th, 2011... first, but def not fav, much older ****ter comp XD
    thank you, and what were you doing? Just looking around? very cool!

02-25-2011

This isn't my earliest screenshot as I have some on an external hard drive somewhere when I first got into beta, but this is from when I rerolled a warrior tank and played one into launch and play as my main to this day. Originally got into the game to play a bard after quitting WoW sometime after cataclysm.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 10-11-2018 at 08:36 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    02-25-2011

This isn't my earliest screenshot as I have some on an external hard drive somewhere when I first got into beta, but this is from when I rerolled a warrior tank and played one into launch and play as my main to this day. Originally got into the game to play a bard after quitting WoW sometime after cataclysm.
    Nice! thank you! and I left Cataclysm too but to play eq2. that is why I started so late here, perhaps I had to experience things I was not used too, including player housing, wardrobe and artifacts. I think I played the games in order to prepare myself to be here lol, hahaha, sounds crazy but it truly seems that way. Thank you for your contribution! xx!

Xly
    Plane Touched

Not very old, considering I've been playing since late 2011 ... changed HDDs since then and didn't backup the screenshots ... but still a VERY satisfactory moment

First Kill for my guild, ofc after the nerfs - August 30th, 2015.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Had to trawl a few dusty backup CDs and portable HDDs but this seems to be my earliest, must be the last Beta as it's dated 28th January 2011, second one shows how different the starter tutorial zone looked back then in terms of lighting, that must be early access as it's dated 7th February 2011.

Default 2011

I have a lot of photos,

https://imgur.com/a/YjYhV

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Last Dawn

Plane Walker

I likely have some back to 2011 on my other computer, but here are a couple.

After an Aky kill for one and the other is one of my funnest moments in Rift - dancing on the corpses of Just Cause as their raid rift ticked down.

Last edited by dundare; 10-12-2018 at 05:24 AM.
    Sutra@faeblight
    Mage since 2011
    Leader, Dawn of Terror

wait...

Return to Hammerknell Fortress: Estrode

---------

and some on my 3500 hours on steam

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=191103270

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=311234990
    Last edited by RupertD; 10-12-2018 at 07:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast