+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TigerhawkT3

Thread: Can someone become raid ready easily

Telaran

Default Can someone become raid ready easily

Not here to bring any criticism but I'm thinking with all the toons I have. I can say 7 full eternals all have done bos full t2 1 with upgraded eternal and maybe some below on epic tier. Now I don't do the vostigar saga on all my toons wish I did earlier. They made boa chests making me focus on three toons that can buy them it took like 2 months for me to actually get to trinket on my main. But trinkets are glorified boa I even thought the accessories were glorified but unless you are living in vp not my choice.

With all that I wish all my toons had as much benefit from weeklys and doing some stuff with Captured Intel but they just get used on stellar triggers. Even if they stock them they won't buy them in maybe a month. I don't think SFP has enough source to get efficent plat I mean VP rares are like not notoriety droping. Sometimes you need specific souls to solo in there and plus chronicles and some dungeons give much more plat. Otherwise rex is but it's a given.

If your asking someone that came out of 70 to do vostigar peaks instead of the weapon quest or either way will they be at same level as a common player. Then they either go do either maybe they won't do all completely they can have their eternal then the next month in vostigar doing completely nothing. Maybe if they get into a tdnm and get a rng necklace or upgrade their crafting piece which cost a lot of resources it's like a 10k plat item but not really because nmr are also an addition. Don't want to get into the past because someone will say you shouldn't be able to earn bis from raiding. I don't think planar crafting was bis before active upgrades equivalent to adding a dimension item it adds nothing to the game.

Remember that they nerfed the eternal stage, they nerfed planar piece upgrades, they nerfed planar fragment price, what else did they not nerf.
    I remember having only one toon being ready to Irotp after a week or two I was able I had to do 200 dungeons because I didn't pick the actualy quest the amount of work I had to get one toon. Even then I cleared BOS the week after its release because I was invested where if you weren't doing everything you maybe cleared in December not the release big differnce.
    Last edited by Magat; 10-09-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Rift Disciple

I had a hard time reading through your post I think you might want to go over it and look for run-on sentences also what was your point I kind of didn't see it I was keeping the title in mind but there was nothing related to that what are you asking exactly?

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TigerhawkT3 View Post
    I had a hard time reading through your post I think you might want to go over it and look for run-on sentences also what was your point I kind of didn't see it I was keeping the title in mind but there was nothing related to that what are you asking exactly?
    I think he complains that we don't have enough grinds ;)
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Telaran

I've already did the grind I can do it again. Heres my dilemma my view on the current raiding situation. The eternal is a key to getting anywhere significant. Yes some may say it can be done on a second account but it isn't so much as a catchup. A saga quest that drops a t1 weapon is enough catchup even rof could be catchup maybe you aren't ms because requires more playerbase. It isn't like a new 70 can use capture intel to buy the good pieces. The requirment is behind a another saga quest not to be able to purchase intel on them but to make anything worthwhile. That is quite the strech unless you have atleast a character with the notoriety.

And yet Rift has gone off far away from the old system where the only thing is having a eternal weapon until 4.0 and t2 accesories.
    Fragments are unessential in the equation maybe they are but leaves for a different topic.

The lessening effect is not to reduce 20 mans but I think everyone should not just believe the eternal weapon. To be a cosmic box scheme.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Magat View Post
    I've already did the grind I can do it again. Heres my dilemma my view on the current raiding situation. The eternal is a key to getting anywhere significant. Yes some may say it can be done on a second account but it isn't so much as a catchup. A saga quest that drops a t1 weapon is enough catchup even rof could be catchup maybe you aren't ms because requires more playerbase. It isn't like a new 70 can use capture intel to buy the good pieces. The requirment is behind a another saga quest not to be able to purchase intel on them but to make anything worthwhile. That is quite the strech unless you have atleast a character with the notoriety.

And yet Rift has gone off far away from the old system where the only thing is having a eternal weapon until 4.0 and t2 accesories.
    Fragments are unessential in the equation maybe they are but leaves for a different topic.

The lessening effect is not to reduce 20 mans but I think everyone should not just believe the eternal weapon. To be a cosmic box scheme.
    I agree with above poster, I'm STILL not sure what you're saying. Sorry, it's just not very clear.
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

I think you can if you have a great guild. I hate to say this but most things to get to raiding are in guild needed. Also the grind can diminish if you are in a good guild. I think that if things are not working out for you and your time in the game, try another guild. It will help you. if you set in a guild that has nothing to offer and try to do it on your own, you are facing time loss. Just sayin..
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

I actually have no idea what the OP is trying to say, however in light of the title, I think you can get raid ready a lot easier now than before. Work on your eternal and learn the specs that will help you get to roughly 900K+ preferably 1 mill + dps, or learning a good MT healing spec, or raid healing spec, or learn how to play both a dps chon and chloro chon.

Like i said, i was not able to discern your question properly, but the time to gear up and be able to get into killing say the first boss in BoS might take a few months.

Like Missgreen mentioned, find a good guild that clears iROTP and has people in it that might help you with the specs/rotations. Good luck to you!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

+ Reply to Thread