+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Onebutton

Thread: Daily quest didn't upgrade the weekly counter - again - Vostigar

Default Daily quest didn't upgrade the weekly counter - again - Vostigar

So, I just did the daily today and completed the 5 dailies out in Vostigar. It was scout arrianna and It was the one where you kill the spies/3 ahnket things and burn those corpses. I did all 5 and it didn't update my weekly counter. In fact, once it finished, it said go report to scount arriana again and stayed at 2/5.

Not sure what triggers this.. This doesn't happen all the time and it doesn't seem to happen on every character you do them on. Just reporting this!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Xly
    Rift Chaser

I've heard that a few times now, never had it happen to me.

Did you grab the daily quests off Arianna yourself? Or did you have them shared to you? The "report to Arianna" bit auto-completes when you get close (enough) to the questgiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    I've heard that a few times now, never had it happen to me.

Did you grab the daily quests off Arianna yourself? Or did you have them shared to you? The "report to Arianna" bit auto-completes when you get close (enough) to the quest giver.
    yep, when i first found Arianna it auto completed, then i got the 5 individual quests. Then i did them. I remember having to burn the very last corpse and the quest counter at that time said 4/5, and 11/12 corpse. I picked it up, and instead of completing the 3/5 weekly, it finished the 12/12 corpses and then added a new quest saying *go find scout Arianna* and stayed at 2/5 weekly. Very strange
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

The problem with that quest is you can get close enough to pick up the 5 daily quests without triggering the "find scout arianna" part. Has happened to me several times when I wasn't really paying attention.

PS: yes I put in tickets about it
    Last edited by Meamir; 10-05-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Telaran

Default still not working...

Same here...i picked up the weekly, did all quests - but it seems that only one is counting - anyway...i wrote a ticket and guess what...even the problem is known...the GM needs more information.

As far as it concerns me - i got no help till now

Hope that will be fixed soon...

+ Reply to Thread