+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mech Week

Quote Originally Posted by Xeasike View Post
    And again unmentored pieces running around starter zones stealing the fruits of our effort by 1shooting the boss before anyone can join in.
    Thinking you must be unlucky as I've not seen this at all this event.

Default Time Spent

So I'm wondering (as i'm sure others are) if there will be a reduction in cost for the amount of motes needed for mounts. As of right now the event was slated to be up / rotated every other weekend which means people will be getting (if they do the quests everyday for the duration of each CTA) 200 motes per month which means you'd be able to get one mount every 4-5 months from any one of the events. That seems a bit steep to me considering none of the mote obtained mounts are account wide. I don't think anyone realistically expects to get mounts per 1-2 events, but it shouldn't take as long as it currently will unless we'll eventually see 1 event every weekend once there's enough of them to rotate through. It just seems like a lot more work than it really should be unless we were earning the types that are account wide is all.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 10-01-2018 at 03:55 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #33
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

More likely is that the amount of motes from activities will increase.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Nice! That also works

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

General of Telara

Is it possible to get the zone event lure reworked? It would be nice if they would allow for the zone events to chain (i.e. remove the cool down after one of the special zone events is completed) and also remove the limitation on population size for the zone event to work (i.e. getting a lot of situations where using the lure results in message that zone population isn't large enough).

These are probably hard coded limitations but they also make the lure rather useless for most players.

Yeah, if it will take over six months to just get one mount for one character, then these events will loose my interest real fast. The costs and/or the mote rewards need to be adjusted.

Telaran

Any word on when the next Intrepid: Return to Some Promo Week will be?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3