+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: call to arms? several questions

Rift Disciple

Default call to arms? several questions

I read a bit about the Livestream and it had a little blurb about the "call to arms". But in another thread someone mentioned them being in-game already. It was my impression that they were the old mini-events like Unicornalia rolled into much more often occurring mini-events, and that they were NOT in-game yet? Can someone clear this up for me? Is that actually what they are? And they aren't in-game yet, right?
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Innomorata View Post
    I read a bit about the Livestream and it had a little blurb about the "call to arms". But in another thread someone mentioned them being in-game already. It was my impression that they were the old mini-events like Unicornalia rolled into much more often occurring mini-events, and that they were NOT in-game yet? Can someone clear this up for me? Is that actually what they are? And they aren't in-game yet, right?
    Yes, these are old events like Unicornalia, one change is unified currency for all these event instead of own currency for each of them as before. There was event already - https://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/...t-aug-2-aug-6/
    Last edited by Isp; 09-25-2018 at 04:14 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

What exactly do you mean by "in game"?

Most of the CtA events draw from the old promo events. But new things have been added, like the dailies, and like new mounts, and like the zone event for the upcoming mech event.

Either way, they are not active all the time.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Yes, these are old events like Unicornalia, one change is unified currency for all these event instead of own currency for each of them as before[/url]
    Wait. I have lot of old event currencies (I had a 4 year meditative stop from rift, aka: social life that it reveals itself not so good so I prefer to spend my free time in a videogame but that's another story), so now they are worthless?
    FT 4/4 - EE 4/5 - GA 4/4 - PBB 3/5 - IG 2/3 - BoB 2/8

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Alarchon View Post
    Wait. I have lot of old event currencies (I had a 4 year meditative stop from rift, aka: social life that it reveals itself not so good so I prefer to spend my free time in a videogame but that's another story), so now they are worthless?
    As far as I understand old currencies will be converted to new one, but I would not bet that they will do it with all amount and with 1:1 ratio - let's wait and see.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    I would not bet that they will do it with all amount and with 1:1 ratio - let's wait and see.
    The conversion should be 1:1 and should happen when the patch goes out this week.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Rift Disciple

Default thanks, but now more questions

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "in game"?

Most of the CtA events draw from the old promo events. But new things have been added, like the dailies, and like new mounts, and like the zone event for the upcoming mech event.

Either way, they are not active all the time.
    What dailies are you referring to? And what new mounts? And how do you know when an event is coming up, or even when it starts? Sorry, I'm just returning after a couple months away. If there's an organized thread or post or anywhere with all these details, please let me know, so I don't have to bug people with a million questions lol.
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

1) The CtA dailies that reward chaos motes, in your main city, that are only active during CtA

2) When CtA: Hellbugs ran for the first time, we got several new/very rare mounts; I think Cinder was new while Lavender existed but was rare?

3) They mention tenative plans on livesteams - so we've known that CtA: Mechs was coming at some point, for the last 2 months. They're usually announced the Wednesday before they run. I know about this weekend's beforehand because a dev mentioned it in Discord (maybe in the Twitch chat during the last livestream too?).

+ Reply to Thread