Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: LOL seriously.....Game not in maintenance mode??

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Clowd View Post
    Planar Fragment changes (split NEW frags into tank/dps, lower upgrade prices, at the very least)
    Tenebrean Trouble (2nd Puzzle dungeon)
    Planar Disciples
    Planar Dungeons
    Live T3 Raid - i:GSB
    New Live PoA questline (potentially a saga?)
    Continue to revamp older promo events into Call to Action events (Next one should be a revamped Mech Week)
    Do you guys actually believe that we gonna get that anytime soon ? Considering what we have seen so far and what is happening right now ?
    Last edited by Lokken`; 09-20-2018 at 11:08 AM.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Clowd View Post
    Planar Dungeons
    New Live PoA questline (potentially a saga?)
    Can you explain/provide information as to what these two things are? They're the only bits of what you listed that I've yet to hear of
    Last edited by Yaros the Hawk; 09-20-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaros the Hawk View Post
    Can you explain/provide information as to what these two things are? They're the only bits of what you listed that I've yet to hear of
    I just linked it in my previous post, but here it is again: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5363630

Planar desciples were datamined and announced (not in any detail) at gamescom. The last couple of livestreams have given us a few more tidbits as to what they may be, but it's still the tip of the iceberg apparently.

While I'd love to go back and include every time stamp for every stream it was brought up in, it was stated a while back when people started asking about expansions that they would be working on finishing up the ahnket storyline and had already internally started laying the ground work for that. Unless Clowd knows more, I think he's just speculating that it could be a saga that will finish it off + whatever new raid/s is being worked on besides IGSB.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    Do you guys actually believe that we gonna get that anytime soon ? Considering what we have seen so far and what is happening right now ?
    Neither of us said anything about getting these things anytime soon. We're only relaying what has been put out there by the devs. Timelines and whether or not certain things are genuinely being worked on is up to individuals if they want to debate, and or discuss.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 09-20-2018 at 01:45 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Neither of us said anything about getting these things anytime soon. We're only relaying what has been put out there by the devs. Timelines and whether or not certain things are genuinely being worked on is up to individuals if they want to debate, and or discuss.
    Yeah, I shouldn't have added that "anytime soon" part.

It should be more like "considering we got zero new content for Rift Live in almost a year - only lies and empty promises".
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #80
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

As we know from the stream discussions, Dev is committed to getting Prime: Storm Legion out on time, but several of them are working on Live features and content as well.

I wish we could provide a timeline for items like Planar Disciples, Planar Dungeons, Tenebrean Trouble (Tok's II), etc., but the Dev team is not ready to commit to timeframes until Storm Legion is out the door... and that's on October 3rd.

We're all eager to find out when these features are coming to Live and I look forward to sharing news the moment we have it in hand.
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    As we know from the stream discussions, Dev is committed to getting Prime: Storm Legion out on time, but several of them are working on Live features and content as well.

I wish we could provide a timeline for items like Planar Disciples, Planar Dungeons, Tenebrean Trouble (Tok's II), etc., but the Dev team is not ready to commit to timeframes until Storm Legion is out the door... and that's on October 3rd.

We're all eager to find out when these features are coming to Live and I look forward to sharing news the moment we have it in hand.
    Brasse
    I think this entirely misses the point being raised by a large segment of the community. Many players are looking for new, relevant, challenging content. Those players have already been waiting for 11 months for it. And now they're being told that after Storm Legion launches, a discussion can open about for content that is being developed in lieu of more traditional content.

Ultimately, what players looking for challenging content are being asked to do is wait 11 months to wait a few more weeks for Storm Legion to launch to get a timetable detailing how long they need to wait for the content that comes before the content they want. And maybe, possibly, after all of that, a discussion can possibly be opened regarding timelines for what comes next, which could possibly be what players want but probably won't be.

Not only that, but this makes the assumption that Storm Legion will have a smooth launch that won't require week, if not months, of follow up support from the dev team. All in all, what's being offered is entirely too little entirely too late. Development of mainstream content needs to be upped badly.
    Starfall Prophecy? More like Overall Amount of Content Fall Prophecy.
    Prophecy of Ahnket? More like Prophecy of Content Drought.
    Rift: Maintenance Mode.

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post

Brasse
    Prime should have been on hold until there was a team of sufficient size to keep both Live and Prime on track simultaneously.

Left out of Live development was the soul system as a whole. This was not a corner that can be cut under any circumstance.

Rift deserves a proper team size and proper expansion quality and quantity.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    No clue. I will be pleasantly surprised if more than 2 items from that list are out by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Unless Clowd knows more, I think he's just speculating that it could be a saga that will finish it off + whatever new raid/s is being worked on besides IGSB.
    Speculation on my part. I do not know any more aside from what Amary hinted at earlier this year on a livestream, where they said they had a few more chapters in the Prophecy of Ahnket expansion to tell. This was taken to mean new quest/storylines.
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Telaran

Default Fix when

So the new planar fragments when can I get a fragment that has dps stats only and tank stats only probably never always wrong Planar fragment revamps when

Edit: This obviously adds nothing because they never listen I always hit hardest once than I know for fact you can unlock all even more fragments with main stat only lol

I know as someone looking to perfect thing is luck but infact all my rolls are rigged as to someone who doesn't would you agree?
    Last edited by Magat; 09-21-2018 at 09:46 PM.

We wont get any timeline even after Storm Legion launch.
    On spring we had to wait to launch Prime , then we had to wait to release GSB and ROS on Prime now the team is busy working on Storm Legion.
    We will never get a timeline of new content. We will get the Autumn Harvest and Fae Yule for live next months nothing else.
    Maybe when Prime ends we will see something on Live too. If anyone left to see it

Trion is happy about that situation. For them game has a lot of content ( artifact, dimension other stuff ) I simply gave up so I dont care it. I dont even think they will release something shiny soon. Main priority is Prime. They even say prime wont effect live ( That was aaa hugee lieeee and I knew it.)

Trion and empty promises..

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

I decided to support the game last December with a year's subscription. I thought at the time they were doing a good job, with a steady amount of content being released. I NEVER expected the entire sub would run out without anything new being added. To qualify, I play rogues, not warriors, so no class balancing, and I am still running the same content in Vostigar I was doing last December.

I was excited when Prime launched, and spent a fair bit of time there, but then it dawned on me that I had nothing to look forward to when I hit the cap, since there was nothing new. Furthermore, my Prime alts were diverting precious development time, with nothing to show for but a duplicate set of alts, so I shelved them permanently.

Brasse has stated the one thing this game does well is cover the Free to Play market, and on that I agree. However subscription players have seen a reduction in value, since they are paying the same amount, but are receiving nothing new in return. At this point, Trion owes me nearly a year's worth of content before I would consider supporting them in the future.

I will simply go back to Free to Play, and enjoy what I can. (and yes I do love Rift, and have played it steadily since beta, which is why I bother giving this feedback)
    Last edited by Jonn; 09-22-2018 at 07:17 AM.

Telaran

I don't for a second think SL release is going to go "as planned". Look at what happened with souls at 50, now they get 10 more soul points and I highly doubt when they did their "balance" they incorporated the next expansion because they never have before.

I don't understand how they can be "so committed" to Prime and just leave Live alone for so long.
    It's obvious it's the same team doing both and we were told they wouldn't interfere. I can't imagine at this point Prime has more players then Live with F2P peeps, so why do you spend so much time and "commitment" on the lower population?

IMO F2P should be all content prior to the current expansion, that gives them an incentive to actually buy a product that they have tested and liked. But their needs to be actual content for them to enjoy.

I understand how Prime seemed like a good idea, with all the news about WoW vanilla, and you guys wanted to cash in. But at some point you might need to realize it might be a situation like Conquest and do the same...If Prime is a test server for new code or something I feel you will get a lot more slack if you just come out and say it. But here we are how long after Prime and you haven't lived up the your promises about Prime OR Live. Live has hardly benefited at ALL because of Prime and it's incredibly frustrating that you've ignored Live players for so long.

Again. I think you guys have some great ideas but it's about time to make them happen and stop just talking about them.
    Zerofate@faeblight

Shadowlander

Default ..............

Brasse

So in other words we get to wait another 6 months if not more in order to see anything new on live, that's so awesome! You know as well as we do that the release of SL on Prime is not going to go as planned and the devs on hand will have to deal with it and with the small team you guys have working on TWO games it's gonna take all hands on deck.

You know the funny thing is if it wasn't for the patrons on live you guys never would of been able to make a Prime server and yet we are the ones that are getting ignored and told to continue waiting for new stuff and not given a timeline as to when we can expect it, lol, man you guys are so awesome!!

Thanks for the information as usual Brasse, wish you guys the best of luck but as you posted before maybe it's better to just start looking elsewhere for a company that actually LISTENS to the players that pay their bills! Have a good weekend everyone

Shadowlander

it's too late, FR shard (brisesol-EU) is dead, barely 30 raiders left, not even 100 players active at peak time...

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast