+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Fires of Maelforge Power Pack

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default Fires of Maelforge Power Pack

    Just wondering... is the mount bound once bought or can it be sold?

  2. #2
    Ascendant Seshatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,097

    Default

    It's auto-consumed as soon as you open the pack, so you can't sell it.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

    <Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

    IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

  3. #3
    Xly
    Xly is online now
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    It's auto-consumed as soon as you open the pack, so you can't sell it.
    The mount isn't auto-consumed. It's bind on pickup though.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Seshatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    The mount isn't auto-consumed. It's bind on pickup though.
    When you open the pack you get the mount token (the ones that unlock the mounts for your account), in this case it directly auto consumes and is not tradable. That's the point where the "marvelous item acquired" animation comes.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

    <Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

    IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Ok thanks for the clarification guys:-)

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default Loyalty

    So because I am autistic and because the text is not so clear to me I wanted to ask about the 2 million loyalty points.

    I am currently 2476 points in the purple tier.

    My question is will the 2 million points boost me straight through all tiers until the 2 million points are consumed or stop at the max of current tier like the chat channel in game are suggesting?

    What i mean is I have 177,524 points left in purple,

    Then 600,000 in orange

    The 1,200,000 in red.

    This makes 1,977,624.

    Meaning I start in the black tier with 22376 points?

    Sorry this is such a specific request but I am autistic and the chat channel seemed conflicted and 25 is a lot of cash to me

  7. #7
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    960

    Default

    friends that could get to next tiers did so, so it won't stop at the end of the current one. Hope that helps
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    So can you buy this on multiple characters and get the loyalty each time?


  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ranger2 View Post
    So can you buy this on multiple characters and get the loyalty each time?

    Nope once per account

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llewlyn View Post
    So because I am autistic and because the text is not so clear to me I wanted to ask about the 2 million loyalty points.

    I am currently 2476 points in the purple tier.

    My question is will the 2 million points boost me straight through all tiers until the 2 million points are consumed or stop at the max of current tier like the chat channel in game are suggesting?

    What i mean is I have 177,524 points left in purple,

    Then 600,000 in orange

    The 1,200,000 in red.

    This makes 1,977,624.

    Meaning I start in the black tier with 22376 points?

    Sorry this is such a specific request but I am autistic and the chat channel seemed conflicted and 25 is a lot of cash to me
    Yes, that calculation is correct. You would barely finish red tier. The remainder loyalty does not disappear after finishing one tier.
    Last edited by Dico; 09-14-2018 at 07:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts