+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS BoS LFM

Default PTS BoS LFM

Myself and a few others would like to go in and test the changes:

Bastion of Steel:
    • Based on Player feedback the health and damage values of Commander Isiel and Vindicator MK have been slightly reduced
    • Based on Player feedback the health and damage values of Titan X and his Fire Spigots have been slightly reduced
    Avathar said on Discord that those exact changes (Subject to change) are 2% damage and 10% HP.

Tuesday 8/14/2018 8:00pm Pacific Standard time.

The list so far:
    1. Holyroller@Deepwood - Main / Off Tank | Dps | Heal
    2. ThisisDrincho@Deepwood - Dps | Heal | Support
    3. Yarrelloo@Greybriar - Any Class / Role
    4. Valda@Deepwood - Dps | Heal
    5. Flutefajitas@Deepwood - Off Tank | Dps
    6. Madarablackgetsuga@Greybriar - Dps | Heal
    7. Archymage@Laethys - Tank/OT/Support/DPS/Heals
    8. Cileriqao@Greybriar - Dps | Heal | Support
    9. killerloose@zaviel - Dps | Heal | Support
    10. Cyng@Deepwood - Dps | Suppor/heals

Edit: Everyone on the list showed up and helped test/clear.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 08-14-2018 at 10:21 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Good job on gathering troops for this. Keep us posted on how things go !
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Prophet of Telara

The list of players looks stronk. The reason of the nerf is to allow lesser geared/skilled players to do full clear of BoS.

Imo you should try to kill all bosses without your pants and boots.
    Last edited by Lokken`; 08-14-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    The list of players looks stronk. The reason of the nerf is to allow lesser geared/skilled players to do full clear of BoS.

Bring Bamul's group which will finish nerfed BoS under 15 min, trion will buff bosses instead of nerfing then
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Are you guys running this in T1 gear with rank 9 frags?

General of Telara

I assume it's just to make sure nothing is broken with the scripts. A group of 10 strong players that clear it every week on live anyway, clearing it faster on PTS wouldn't give a lot of useful data otherwise. That's not who the changes are aimed at.

Anyway, Kudos for testing. Trying to help is always a good thing
    Last edited by Balidin; 08-14-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Xly
    Rift Chaser

Killer, you hardcore! That's 5 AM here in EU

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post

Yeah. I've taken this into consideration. I may just take my mage to tank commander since he only has about 500k hp and that's assuming the frags aren't too screwed up when I copy him over. I may even have Cyng play nb/sab on the list just to make it extra interesting ;)
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 08-14-2018 at 02:12 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Yeah. I've taken this into consideration. I may just take my mage to tank commander since he only has about 500k hp and that's assuming the frags aren't too screwed up when I copy him over. I may even have Cyng play nb/sab on the list just to make it extra interesting ;)
    Cool

Good luck !!!

Or just do a "No Pants Raid" ;)
    Last edited by Lokken`; 08-14-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Just do the fights with your normal gear so you have a good comparison. The group that is going looks okay enough, so should be fairly easy to tell info good luck..!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Patch notes are live. They only decided to nerf the 2nd boss unless incomplete patch notes.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5362199 instead of:

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post

Live PTS (Alpha):

Bastion of Steel:
    • Based on Player feedback the health and damage values of Commander Isiel and Vindicator MK have been slightly reduced
    • Based on Player feedback the health and damage values of Titan X and his Fire Spigots have been slightly reduced
    Not much to test.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 08-14-2018 at 03:40 PM.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Patch notes are live. They only decided to nerf the 2nd boss unless incomplete patch notes.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5362199 instead of:

Not much to test.
    The changes on PTS could still use testing and feedback. The changes to Commander Isiel that will be going Live tomorrow are a smaller reduction to damage and health values than what is on PTS. The larger reduction that is currently on PTS is actually what needs testing and feedback, data and feedback from those tests will help determine the direction that any additional changes to BoS take. Additionally, there are adjustments to Titan X values that could use player feedback.

Rift Chaser

Isiel
    Since the live version is half the nerf of what PTS is, i still think guilds will struggle to kill this, if they dont play the correct specs, which i find are quite often when running 4/5 pug runs every week. IF the PTS nerf (8%health/2%dmg) comes to live, i think that will just be enough for runs to meet enrage. So a welcome nerf

For PTS
    -IF you phase the 1st stage up to the 2:45 mark, you can kill isiel.
    -Tank damage seems fine, still have to use a CD during voltatic and a link spec is still needed for tanks to survive.

Titanx
    -Spigot nerf is nice, if someone has low hp they can still survive the hit. Cant remember if there was a hp nerf on spigot, but it went down fast, so that's fine

-Live atm has static pulse bug and infected ground , so that needs fixing.

-Titanx hp seems fine
    Last edited by Killerloose; 08-14-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Rift Disciple

Overall the PTS changes seemed spot on, the DPS requirements were a little more generous, but the tanking and healing mechanics, which have always been the gated requirements in this raid, are still a challenge.

There were pre-existing bugs (dating from the stacking buff changes) on Titan-X which we noted:

Static Blast not doing enough damage to the players., what was 200k is now < 2k
    Infection from the Infectors also hitting at 12k a tick instead of 200k

Shield of Telara

The mix bag of T1 geared players will definitely struggle a bit. A whole lot better for bringing a couple of them with some T2 geared players though. I am not so sure about the last boss. I just watched the stream. Looked like those adds died super fast. I am guessing you had more than 2 players AEing and cleaving but since you had warrior dps they seem to do well. Were they cleaving in RB or using reaver? I struggled with my warrior/cleric dps group so just wondering what the specs were on the last boss and how many were cleaving. I saw elementalist and shaman, was there a second elementalist? It also seemed like the long add phase where you dodge adds was reduced a bit. That looks like it helped but not so sure. It could have been how fast you guys killed adds.

Same problem with the third boss this week. Our warriors and clerics still need better cleave specs from range. Warrior for instance can be buffed to 5 targets and its ST can be bumped a bit in reaver. It is actually the easiest change to make. Cleric will probably need a revamp to one or more of its range dps souls. Especially defiler and runeshaper. They play horrible in this content. Shaman and Druid are too dependent on 100% melee uptime to deal its aoe and damage.

You can give cleric some hope with just moving down unholy nexus to under 32 points in the tree and fixing the greed's call ability from hitting for over 50% of your life instead of 15% or remove the broken mechanic so damage increasing buffs don't effect those abilities.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 08-17-2018 at 07:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast