+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: <Skins on Farm> 3rd Anniversary - "Summer Hangover" Wardrobe Contest

Holyroller@Deepwood

Why is it STILL SO HOT?!

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Default Skinny dipping in the snow

We escaped to the south. Here you see me sunbathing with all the friends left that were not molten on our journey to escape the scorching sun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails <Skins on Farm> 3rd Anniversary - "Summer Hangover" Wardrobe Contest-skinnydipping-snow.jpg  

Soulwalker

Totally exhausted after the pinata hunting (but at least now I have some nice view when looking up

Jackpoz@Zaviel

Soulwalker

Post Me after the Summerfest

<Skins on Farm> 3rd Anniversary - "Summer Hangover" Wardrobe Contest-concour-2.jpg

After the summerfest, I decided to rest in a quiet corner.

Rorobest@Brisesol

Soulwalker

Default After the party

Such a tasty summer
    Xordius@zaviel

Entries are now closed and winners will be announced next week during the official Trion stream!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Rift Disciple

sooo, when are the winners being announced? :P no word about it today
    :: Natia@Zaviel :: Rogue :: Stuffs cleared ::

Are the winners picked ?

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. The winners were to be live-rolled on last week's live stream, but due to the spontanous nature of the stream and Yaviey moving on to another company it didn't make it in. I provided Brasse with all the valid entries etc. and the winners will be live-rolled on next weeks Trion live stream!

Sorry for the delay.

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Shadowlander

I'm not usually available for those. Do you have to be present/viewing to win?

Quote Originally Posted by deathbeams View Post
    I'm not usually available for those. Do you have to be present/viewing to win?
    No need to be on stream! The reasons the winners are live-drawn on the Trion stream are to show-off your creations and then do a fair public roll between all valid entries. After stream you can either watch the recap or look in this thread, where I'll post the winners. The prizes, with the exception of the SoF access, will be sent via forum DM. For the SoF access the winners will have to directly contact me in game.

As a side note, 29 of 32 entries were valid, one didn't include a screenshot and two didn't include charactername@shard.

Good luck everyone!

Default Winners

The 3 randomly drawn winnners are:
    • St0rmshadow ( Stormshadow@Deepwood)
    • Noborius (Noborius@Typhiria)
    • simpa1988 (Thumpelina@Zaviel)

The Blue Surfboard mount codes (+ a little bonus surprise because of the delay) will come by a forum PM from me. The 30 days patron time and the Eternal Armor bundles will be delivered direcly by Trion. For the Skins on Farm access, please contact me in game (Volturnus@Gelidra).

Congratulations and thanks for all the awesome entries!
    Last edited by Seshatar; 09-14-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Gratz! And thank you for the contest

Omg i dont believe it i won
    Thanks so much

Whoa! Very cool. Thanks for hosting the contest. I guess it's time I created a character on a Euro Shard for when NA servers go down
    Stormshadow @Deepwood - [Order of Chaos]
    Recruiting BoS Experienced Raiders for BoS Progression.
    Returned in March 2018 after 5 Years Away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3