+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5 Patch 7/11/2018

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelschreiber View Post
    if you mean elementalist - you have been told wrong, prismatic armor proc reduces GCD to 1sec and the fire cycle reduces the GCD for casting crystalline missiles by 0.5sec, those stack. I don't see that as a bug.
    At the beggining of SL there was a ele/necro spec that was top dps for mages. By picking both gcd reduction skills from ele and necro you were able to get 0.5s gcd for pet. This was fixed fast beacuse gcd reduction skills were not meant to stack.

I think that current ele gcd reduction skills also were not meant to stack but we will never really know what was the intention of Devs. We have what we have.

If you look at the tooltips you'll see that fire cycle is reducing gcd by 0,5s but rushing elements and prismatic armor are reducing gcd to 1 sec.

As we all know even though rushing elements and prismatic armor have the same tooltip they work differently. Fire cycle + rushing elements will give you 1s gcd and fire cycle + prismatic armor will give you 0,5 gcd. That is why we cancel legendary rushing elements buff after casting it beacuse we only use it to trigger fire cycle.

It looks like fire cycle and prismatic armor are reducing gcd by 0,5sec and rushing elements sets your gcd to 1 sec. What was the intention of Devs we'll never know. Current ele spec is a gimmick spec for sure.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ikamuni View Post
    So how much do you guys do on a 72 dummy? I do around 1.1m with no raid buffs and no potions.

Here is my 5 Min parse on a lvl 72 dummy.

Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5  Patch 7/11/2018-inqui_parse2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Viexie View Post
    Here is my 5 Min parse on a lvl 72 dummy.

Attachment 33358
    Dummy parses would actually mean something if they could figure out how to add mechanics to that parse. With mechanics involved you most definitely will not be doing those numbers.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Killerloose View Post
    so that dps was this week bos run, we only had archon in raid. this is also based on old dps meter,so what combat log would show, not aileen modified version. atm best st dps on isiel on PT is 760k, but im sure with some other buffs cleric can reach 800k+
    Only if ur able to stay melee and use the full proc of omnox.. and if u play with all 3 armor buffs ;)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Cyng View Post
    Dummy parses would actually mean something if they could figure out how to add mechanics to that parse. With mechanics involved you most definitely will not be doing those numbers.
    with mechanis.. and in raid.. u can see my parses on prancing and in bamus sheet ;)

dummys with mechanis would be nice.. but thats none of my buisness XD maybe a feature request?

Telaran

so that dps was this week bos run, we only had archon in raid. this is also based on old dps meter,so what combat log would show, not aileen modified version. atm best st dps on isiel on PT is 760k, but im sure with some other buffs cleric can reach 800k+
    What is aileen modified version? ^^ my Riftmeter is years old i never heared of this.

edit: i just found it on the forums ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cyng
    Dummy parses are good for comparing specs / Players, because its a Situation, where everyone has the same conditions.
    Those Parses are good to filter out the Players, that definately can't reach the required DPS (before the raid).
    Last edited by Kugelschreiber; 08-14-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Ascendant

So does this mean I'm near the cleric DPS peak? I had thought that if I get full upgraded overlord equipment I might be able to attain at the very least 1.4m but that seems unlikely now that I have seen these numbers. Although I do not know what kind of equipment those clerics have. Maybe they also have store-bought equipment like me and just play better.
    You can get those numbers playing druid on Beruhast. Just hope there is no one else in raid doing so much damage that the boss dies before your druid dps peaks:P I think inquisitor are behind both in dps and functionality compared to the rest but look good in some cases because of shroud of agony which is a gimmick ability because it pads your true ST dps. You actually need to take damage for it to be constantly going off. And you don't always take constant damage in every situation nor are in melee range for the damage to actually register so it skews results from instance to instance.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 08-14-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Plane Walker

Shaman, Inq and Druid have poor scaling because they were built with force crit. So if you are told to go test a certain gear on the PTS with say a rogue with 0 force crits or low crit and the developer goes and balance both classes to hit the same dps he doesn't acknowledge that rogue will scale better as they get more crit chance and hit more crits and burst more often with their crit power while the cleric specs are already nearly maxed out on that potential. That and you also have to consider the weapon damage factor which is not added to mage and cleric classes.

When they balanced the shaman class it was balanced also around procs procing procs so when they nerfed the eternal shamans top damaging ability got hit significantly and they never added back anything to fix scaling. Some shamans were hitting 1.3million+ on dummy. Now its barely over 1.1million. It was something like this 1.1million+ for inq, 1.3million+ for Shaman, 1.7million+ for druid but then druid get nerfed and it was something like 1.5million+. That may seem high but other classes were doing 1.5+ with cleave built in.

So that is why cleric even in T2 seem to scale so bad compared to other classes when upgrading from T1. Shaman use to be good with procs proccing procs but they nerfed its top damaging ability which was just a bandaid fix and help them to compete. Now they are around 1.1-1.2+ instead of 1.3-1.4+.Right now other classes are 1.3-1.4+ on dummy. Some more than others and they have good cleave specs that do about inquisitor damage or better with inq worse AE/cleave in comparison.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 08-14-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Xly
    Plane Touched

so that dps was this week bos run, we only had archon and tactbard in raid. this is also based on old dps meter,so what combat log would show, not aileen modified version. atm best st dps on isiel on PT is 760k, but im sure with some other buffs cleric can reach 800k+
    You can't really use PT or old riftmeter for Isiel ST damage, because she only joins the fight 1:30 - 2:30 minutes in So either check Bamu's sheet or use Aileen's riftmeter or reset parser once Isiel's there manually (from most precise to least ;-) ).

I did 882k on Isiel, using Inqui and I guess since I despise the spec and didn't play the melee variant, that can be considered a bottom line for a decent cleric (80.2 SP, 41k SC, 8641 CP) ;)

Viexie did 240k more - using double DPS support (primalist + chon), having 3k SP more and using the melee variant (I guess since no Shroud of Agony in Parse). So I guess that's about 150k-200k from better spec + better support + better equip and the rest is skill ;)
    Last edited by Xly; 08-14-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Sword of Telara

Because of the 4.5: Hotfix #8 8/15/2018 (Commander Isiel and Vindicator Mk1 have had minor reductions to their outgoing damage and health totals) I need the new HP values of Commander Isiel and Vindicator Mk1 to calculate the ST damage correctly.

I raid only on Sunday maybe someone can give me the new HP values before. The HP values in the UI display are not 100% correct because they are rounded. For a correct HP value you would have to create a macro. The following macro will give you the exact HP value of your target.

Code:
    script my_target = Inspect.Unit.Detail("player.target")
    script dump(my_target.name .. " = " .. my_target.healthMax .. " HP")

I did close to 1.1m on the isiel fight but our team was unable to kill it
    Cielune@Faeblight | Ikamuni@Faeblight | Zeruiah@Faeblight | Lucifuga@Faeblight | Lugina@Faeblight

Originally from Seastone.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Don't worry, after patch it will be 4% easier to kill it, if you still will struggle you can go on PTS, it nerfed more there
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Sword of Telara

If I understood correctly there is still Vindicator MK 1 in your instance, could you tell me how much HP Vindicator MK has after the nerf. I need the HP value to calculate the ST damage correctly. For this you would have to use my macro posted above.

Cileriqao asked me to post this for you:

I'll get commander later tonight when I go in (if a spot is available) or ask someone else there to do it.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 08-16-2018 at 07:55 AM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Cileriqao asked me to post this for you...
    old Vindicator HP: 2140000000
    new Vindicator HP: 2032999974
    HP difference = 107000026
    that is a 5 % HP nerf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast