+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5 Patch 7/11/2018

Plane Touched

8:01 was the kill time, was at like 790k st. should start combat logging tbh >.<, cleric parses should be higher for sure.
    Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5  Patch 7/11/2018-7498654.jpg
    Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5  Patch 7/11/2018-12354.jpg
    Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5  Patch 7/11/2018-2018-08-11_211907.jpg
    Last edited by Killerloose; 08-14-2018 at 05:25 AM.

Default BoS Inquiry

Disclaimer: I have no screenshots/proof of my claims

Hello all,

Yesterday I used inquisitor in BoS 1st boss and at the end of the fight (7:23) I had around 1.1m DPS with about 98% of it on Azranel. We had no primalist in our group and therefore no primalist eternal buff. I have mostly store-bought unupgraded T2 armors (belt upgraded) and upgraded T2 accessories. I also have decent level 15 fragments and my CP is 40% at 50k wisdom.

Now my questions are:
    Is this considered normal/average for a cleric in BoS?
    Is this viable until Titan X?
    Do other classes suffer as much when running from missiles?

I ask because I really just wanna DPS as cleric but afraid I may have to switch roles eventually...
    Cielune@Faeblight | Ikamuni@Faeblight | Zeruiah@Faeblight | Lucifuga@Faeblight | Lugina@Faeblight

Originally from Seastone.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ikamuni View Post

Hello all,

Yesterday I used inquisitor in BoS 1st boss and at the end of the fight (7:23) I had around 1.1m DPS with about 98% of it on Azranel. We had no primalist in our group and therefore no primalist eternal buff. I have mostly store-bought unupgraded T2 armors (belt upgraded) and upgraded T2 accessories. I also have decent level 15 fragments and my CP is 40% at 50k wisdom.

Now my questions are:

I ask because I really just wanna DPS as cleric but afraid I may have to switch roles eventually...
    There is only 1 cleric which do > 1.1m on Azranel on pt: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...range=C98:H108
    and this group has 2 supports (archon and hybrid mystic)
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    There is only 1 cleric which do > 1.1m on Azranel on pt: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...range=C98:H108
    and this group has 2 supports (archon and hybrid mystic)
    So does this mean I'm near the cleric DPS peak? I had thought that if I get full upgraded overlord equipment I might be able to attain at the very least 1.4m but that seems unlikely now that I have seen these numbers. Although I do not know what kind of equipment those clerics have. Maybe they also have store-bought equipment like me and just play better.

Btw here is our setup:
    1 warrior tank
    1 cleric tank
    1 cleric healer
    1 rogue healer
    1 mage support
    3 rogue dps
    1 warrior dps
    1 cleric dps (me)
    Cielune@Faeblight | Ikamuni@Faeblight | Zeruiah@Faeblight | Lucifuga@Faeblight | Lugina@Faeblight

Isp
    Sword of Telara

So does this mean I'm near the cleric DPS peak? I had thought that if I get full upgraded overlord equipment I might be able to attain at the very least 1.4m
    In 4.x you get most of your dps from eternal weapon, then your need fragments & essences. You would not see huge dps difference between non upgraded T2 store gear and upgraded overlord - it's only 6 slots, and they don't have tertiary stats.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Telaran

Hello all,

Now my questions are:

I was in a BoS Pug lately with my cleric, i played inquisitor, and the ST dps looked like the following, including my stats (sorry for it being german):

Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5  Patch 7/11/2018-2018-08-14_163607.jpg
    My helmet has 1356mainstat, my ranged weap 1371mainstat, so they are not that good, i have t1 gear except belt, legs and shoes and i have mostly level 9 fragments (2 life and 1 water frags are 12, fire is 15)) and i'm using my mages engine.

I think i also died once in that parse (i only have about 350k life because of my gear, that makes it hard with some healers)^^ and had to walk a few times with missile storm.

So, with level 15 fragments, unupgraded t2 gear and 40% cp, you should be somewhat higher than 1.1m dps.

I think I would have been able to do much more if I was just stationary the whole fight but unfortunately RNG hates my guts and always picks me for missiles

Soulwalker

I know that Problem.. always ruins the best parses XD

Well, many inquis use the Shroud of Agony, if u change ur masterie, u can deal much more dmg.. but u have to look on the druide strike (dunno the englisch name) ;)

And as the others said: Fragments and essenzes have to be good.. make sure to gain as much as poissible crit.. if ur over the cap.. change to ESSENZ (not fragment!!) to SP ;)

here are my stats:
    btw: no overlord or conqueror items.. just upgraded shop items.

Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5  Patch 7/11/2018-inqui.jpg
    Last edited by Viexie; 08-14-2018 at 07:13 AM.

So how much do you guys do on a 72 dummy? I do around 1.1m with no raid buffs and no potions.

General of Telara

Thanks for putting this information together Bamul. Also thanks to the dude running the prancing turtle site as well.

We cannot see from the spreadsheet but I bet there is literally 1 maybe 2 at most specs being run per class here for dps? I imagine that every warrior is running the Riftblade dual weild spec for example or each mage is running some variation of elementalist?

The goal I would suggest is not just pure numbers but variations in spec and most bloomin importantly to me anyway is how engaging and fun those specs are. A dev might look at the numbers and go "oh warrior is fine then" no they defo are not. We have silly mechanics and one spec. I am told the top mage spec works on a global cooldown bug?

The last thing I would note is this is a comparsion on 3 bosses only. Obviously this is all that can be done but I wonder if more fights(raids) existed or perhaps competitive 5 man content with different mechanics, which specs or classes might shine through. Of course not only ST dps should be taken into account. Aoe and utility such as purges or crowd control should also be noted.
    Last edited by Balidin; 08-14-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Balidin View Post
    We cannot see from the spreadsheet but I bet there is literally 1 maybe 2 at most specs being run per class here for dps? I imagine that every warrior is running the Riftblade dual weild spec for example or each mage is running some variation of elementalist?
    We can see. click the parse times at each name and you will get linked to the pt parse, there you can see what each player in the group has played (by looking at the abilities they use).

I am told the top mage spec works on a global cooldown bug?
    if you mean elementalist - you have been told wrong, prismatic armor proc reduces GCD to 1sec and the fire cycle reduces the GCD for casting crystalline missiles by 0.5sec, those stack. I don't see that as a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikamuni
    So how much do you guys do on a 72 dummy? I do around 1.1m with no raid buffs and no potions.
    i think i am at about 1m dps with inquisitor on the lv72 Dummy. Maybe a bit lower
    Last edited by Kugelschreiber; 08-14-2018 at 08:23 AM.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelschreiber View Post
    We can see. click the parse times at each name and you will get linked to the pt parse, there you can see what each player in the group has played (by looking at the abilities they use).
    Yes of course you can do this. I meant that it wasn't labelled already. And yes that is me being lazy. My point is that of lack of diversity though. This has been a problem for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelschreiber View Post
    if you mean elementalist - you have been told wrong, prismatic armor proc reduces GCD to 1sec and the fire cycle reduces the GCD for casting crystalline missiles by 0.5sec, those stack. I don't see that as a bug.
    I don't really know much about mages but I would suggest that being a bug or not, having 0.5 sec GcD is not the playstyle that should be promoted due to reaction times and server lag. I remember I think it was NMT a pts build for Paragon was going to have a 0.5 second GCD and was decided against for those very reasons.

Again, my point is that classes in Rift suffer for a lack of diversity and content on which to explore what diversity that might already exist. That and eternal weapons are a nightmare that need to go away.
    Last edited by Balidin; 08-14-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Sword of Telara

... classes in Rift suffer for a lack of diversity and content on which to explore what diversity that might already exist.
    Before 4.4: Hotfix #13 5/16/2018 mages had a large selection of competitive dps specs like Warlock, Necro, Pyro, Elementalist and for some AoE Fights the Harbinger. For almost every situation a different spec was the optimal choice. After 4.5 we have only 61 Pyro and 58 Elementalist as competitive specs left. From a mage point of view, the balancing efforts so far are counterproductive because with each patch the diversity was further limited.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Before 4.4: Hotfix #13 5/16/2018 mages had a large selection of competitive dps specs like Warlock, Necro, Pyro, Elementalist and for some AoE Fights the Harbinger. For almost every situation a different spec was the optimal choice. After 4.5 we have only 61 Pyro and 58 Elementalist as competitive specs left. From a mage point of view, the balancing efforts so far are counterproductive because with each patch the diversity was further limited.
    Listening to mages talking about the myriad of specs they could use was great and made me happy that at least one class had some good diversity. It made me sad when this happened in 4.5.

Plane Touched

so that dps was this week bos run, we only had archon and tactbard in raid. this is also based on old dps meter,so what combat log would show, not aileen modified version. atm best st dps on isiel on PT is 760k, but im sure with some other buffs cleric can reach 800k+
    Last edited by Killerloose; 08-14-2018 at 10:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast