+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5 Patch 7/11/2018

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Check this one out ..https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ity&filter=all
    https://ibb.co/wcKkWVG

Not my parse but one from last year on Azranel. 2.2mil at end of fight which is better than the ones I have seen from our raids. We don't really have raid leaders willing to wipe over and over to get the top DPS of a class. Maybe your raid can try next time with warriors.
    Ezrabby was a member of the Freaks on a Leash group that tried to beat 2:40. Shas (Azuren) developed the spec for Ezra to achieve this goal. In a group with BiS setup times below 2:30 should also be possible, a retaliation tank loses its value here because he no longer reaches 1.5 m dps, there may be better tank alternatives in such short battles.

Ezra took a good chunk on polishing the numbers on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    there may be better tank alternatives in such short battles.
    Always wanted to see a default Warlord there. Highest dps-tank on a dummy, very fun, can also hold 2m and on only 2 spins he doesn't even lose too much.
    (Not even considering that Inqs pushing the first spin with bis burst and make it occour on 50-40 secs, may opens up a onetank strat with stacks simply running out) The insane default threat of WL may makes him able to tank it without running the taunt. :P

So jeah #WL for bos - just do it

Let's see what Warr buffs have in store- if it happens.

#STOP DELETING POSTS
    Last edited by Shas; 01-13-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

Plane Touched

The problem with parareta is that the longer the fight is , the more dps it will do. And longer fight mean less and less dps for every other dps since they'll get hit by every spins dps loss.

A group where a reta para reach 2m ST dps is a group where all other dps (or heals if there is dead people) aren't doing their job properly, since if everyone are at 1.7 to 1.5m dps , kill time should be around 3:20 to 3:40, meaning the reta para won't reach this dps.

Check this one out ..https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ity&filter=all
    https://ibb.co/wcKkWVG

Not my parse but one from last year on Azranel. 2.2mil at end of fight which is better than the ones I have seen from our raids. We don't really have raid leaders willing to wipe over and over to get the top DPS of a class. Maybe your raid can try next time with warriors.
    it was a 5min fight that's why the reta para reach 1.8xx m dps, on shorter fight , like our 2:50 to 3:00 multiple tries we did as Freak on leash , the reta para was not higher than 1.6M ST at max if he didn't loose stacks, and 1.6m is generous usually it's less St dps. Then since warrior can't reach a dps that high in shorter fight , usually other dps will have deal more dps with a "real" dps spec (no relying on retaliation stacks).
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 01-14-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    Hokhmah@Brutwacht , Zyggiha@Brutwacht, Ahiggyz@Brutwacht
    Pseudo support, Prima raiding specs
    Discord : Zyggiha#2277 , I can help for everything related to primalist , feel free to ask.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    The problem with parareta is that the longer the fight is , the more dps it will do. And longer fight mean less and less dps for every other dps since they'll get hit by every spins dps loss.

A group where a reta para reach 2m ST dps is a group where all other dps (or heals if there is dead people) aren't doing their job properly, since if everyone are at 1.7 to 1.5m dps , kill time should be around 3:20 to 3:40, meaning the reta para won't reach this dps.

it was a 5min fight that's why the reta para reach 1.8xx m dps, on shorter fight , like our 2:50 to 3:00 multiple tries we did as Freak on leash , the reta para was not higher than 1.6M ST at max if he didn't loose stacks, and 1.6m is generous usually it's less St dps. Then since warrior can't reach a dps that high in shorter fight , usually other dps will have deal more dps with a "real" dps spec (no relying on retaliation stacks).
    what are you thoughts on just beacon tanking it? at 3m the beacon wont wear off. Have a lib or defilicar raid heal through the beacon defilitank supplies some backup heals while maintaining threat with HoF then swap out that ret para for another rogue/prim/cleric

you could also use a linkchanter for a some more dps and lean on that beacon tank for more of the raid heals, with a link and the built in intercept that is 65% dmg reduction/immune to aoe, and ignores stacks and with the shields should make the beacon completely unkillable by Az. not sure in what order brothers, intercept and absorb gets applied but that is like 95+% dmg reduction.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by beefy1212 View Post
    what are you thoughts on just beacon tanking it? at 3m the beacon wont wear off. Have a lib or defilicar raid heal through the beacon defilitank supplies some backup heals while maintaining threat with HoF then swap out that ret para for another rogue/prim/cleric

you could also use a linkchanter for a some more dps and lean on that beacon tank for more of the raid heals, with a link and the built in intercept that is 65% dmg reduction/immune to aoe, and ignores stacks and with the shields should make the beacon completely unkillable by Az. not sure in what order brothers, intercept and absorb gets applied but that is like 95+% dmg reduction.
    i think we already did some calculation for 1 tanking Azranel, and we always end with more raid dps if we use 2 tank/dd, or 1 tank/dd and 1 oracle/bard tank. Since the "goal" for our fast kills is to have the highest possible dps we can't afford a player being "only" the tank , he need to another thing in the same time (dps , heal buffs etc). And with the current healing power we have in the game, nothing really need to be that tanky, tanking enough to not get one shot (aka tank buff/trinket and that's it) is all we need in BoS to be a tank.

Atm the goal when we can raid could be to have enough dps to push the first spin before 70sec, meaning the tank won't get one shot by 6 stacks and will loose those stacks during the spin. If it work it will allow a solo tank/dd kill for even faster time and higher dps. (If it work , sub 2:30 should be possible) And if it's a warlord as shas said , the spec have No permission to die in case we fail something allowing 1 more try , so maybe it could work nicely.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 01-15-2020 at 01:47 PM.
    Hokhmah@Brutwacht , Zyggiha@Brutwacht, Ahiggyz@Brutwacht
    Pseudo support, Prima raiding specs
    Discord : Zyggiha#2277 , I can help for everything related to primalist , feel free to ask.

That is the closest I seen cleric get to 2mil besides stopping a parse outside of their burst. Don't know how they managed that though. I didn't think using melee FS after IF was that much of a difference after changes. Around 100K.. maybe in raid 150K-200K addition? Rotation doesn't have EoL or Punishing Strike which from my last PTS test was better. So inq must scale better with raid buffs when you don't use those abilities according to that parse. It is either that or broken buff priority or HaX :P
    I was too lazy to include Punishing Strike into my rotation. From all the testing I've done with it, it's so minor that variations with crits seem to be more noticable.

I should probably use it before my cd block, but I find it messes with my rotation way too much and therefore I prefered the smoothness I had currently.

Same goes with EoL. I can see it ruining my rotation and severely affecting priorities and crucial times, hence I don't bother with it.

/shrug Whatever I was doing seemed to work anyway, though I haven't really experimented with the class in recent months unlike Shas. I need to find the motivation to dig further which I currently don't have. Maybe when someone beats me ^^

I should also note that within that current attempt I had 0 missiles, while the other 2 clerics got hit by a couple, hence it was a little unfair in those regards.
    Last edited by Refuge; 01-16-2020 at 04:19 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Comparison of ST Damage, HPS, THPS and APS of all classes after 4.5  Patch 7/11/2018-preloaders.jpg
    your turn

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19