+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any chance we can get a bag UI update?

Telaran

Default Any chance we can get a bag UI update?

Feel like it would be a nice addition/change. The current bag system is annoying and a mess with organization. Not to mention its pretty outdated when it comes to MMO's. Would be helpful to have just one window for our bags, 1 window for bank vault and one window for guild vaults....instead of one for each bag attached to that given system. It cant be that hard if there were 2+ add-ons made by freelance devs

Thanks >.<
    Last edited by Nericu; 07-12-2018 at 01:37 AM.

In the meantime, why don't you use one of those already pretty helpful addons that doesn exactly that and quite a few more like grouping by categories, auto-sorting and what-not ?
    As far as I'm concerned I'm a rather happy user of Imothar's Bags, which is about the most popular bags add-on.
    Last edited by AlterMind; 07-12-2018 at 04:04 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by AlterMind View Post
    In the meantime, why don't you use one of those already pretty helpful addons that doesn exactly that and quite a few more like grouping by categories, auto-sorting and what-not ?
    As far as I'm concerned I'm a rather happy user of Imothar's Bags, which is about the most popular bags add-on.
    Thats true, I've used them before but it would just be nice to not have to deal with those bags at all...either by turning them off or allowing the addons to remove the windows and replace them.

I would be happy with a bag layout, that would allow me to name the bags

I don't want one big bagspace that would fill up the screen once opened.. happy enough with the option to open separate bags.

And maybe the functionality of opening only the first bag when visiting the bank, guildbank, store and auction house

Plane Walker

more options would be nice. as addons are nice for the most part.... rift has a bad rep of addons going "extinct" quickly. not to mention ... i dont recall any up to date sites since 2014 when it comes to addons that are maintained/up to date.

+ Reply to Thread