+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: RIFT Update 4.5

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: RIFT Update 4.5

Greetings, Ascended! 4.5 is here. Check out the long list of official patch notes here! Then post in this thread to give us your feedback.

Thank you,

-RIFT Team

Plane Walker

I have been waiting for new raid content for live and prime. There was none in this patch.
    Sutra@faeblight
    Mage since 2011
    Leader, Dawn of Terror

Rift Chaser

Seems warriors mostly got a huge nerf this patch, despite all the changes. I'm fine with the chantion nerf, but nothing was improved in other souls to replace the needed dps.

The new legendary flamespear after the crazy dps it was doing on PTS was toned down seemed to at least keep paragon in line. But it's contribution to dps on live is barely anything at all now.
    Last edited by Skiye; 07-11-2018 at 04:51 PM.

As I said in another thread, logging in to find all my specs reset and spending time rebuilding them instead of enjoying a world event is REALLY ANNOYING.

You destroyed Curative Remove for Tactician.

Tooltip says should heal for 19,635. I can't get a heal over 2,500 from it.

EDIT: ALL Tact/Bard healing is down across the board. In some cases, 80 - 90% down. In others, 50-60% down...

You guys fouled something up bad on this.
    Last edited by Indasoth; 07-11-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Thumbs down Cleric DPS

Cleric DPS (shaman / druid) got nerfed

72 dummy sustained DPS prior to update (5 mins, only self buffs with potion and curry):
    Shaman/Oracle/Druid - 1.2m
    Druid/Oracle/Inquisitor - 1.5m

After update with +796 wisdom from the new seal:
    Shaman/Oracle/Druid - 1m
    Druid/Oracle/Inquisitor - 1.1m

Something got messed up really badly given that a +796 wisdom increase resulted in much lower DPS. I also noticed in DRRs where in certain stages I used to burst up to 4.6m now I can barely hit 3m.

---------

Even worse was our raid group's warrior - DPS got cut by 50%
    Cielune@Faeblight | Ikamuni@Faeblight | Zeruiah@Faeblight | Lucifuga@Faeblight | Lugina@Faeblight

Originally from Seastone.

Soulwalker

Could not you just say, stop playing warrior and leave Rift? The patch is scrap and warrior unplayable.

Tooltip for curative remote: 18,635
    Average normal heal (according th heal meter): 243...243.

This is just one example. Healing is down for all abilities in the range of 80%.

Did you even test this build? Honest question. Nothing in the patch notes about healing changes for tactician. One can only assume that you didnít test this build and this will be hot fixed?

Rift Disciple

Can you please nerf warriors the next time. Every time you nerf roques/primalist they come out stronger and when you buff warriors we come out weaker then before. So now we are from 70/80% of the other classes to 60/70% of other classes. Good job done when the target was to make warrior even less wanted on raids.

Arbosch Bloodforge

Sword of Telara

Grim Remembrance:
    • I like stuff like this. There should be more regular small events. I know this is a special event from back in the day but I suggest considering regular events similar to this one with a few interesting rewards (not loads). Keeps people interested. Other MMOs do similar things and it works quite well.
    • Is there a way to force people down to the appropriate level on bosses for this event or increase the HP as things die very fast.
    • As a note I completed a themed Alsbeth Event and recieved no reward at the end. Not planarite, world currency, quest items or anything.
    • Do more things like this, especially including older zones.

Warriors:
    Changing Legendary tactics to proc once every 3 seconds has reduced the damage output of all specs. I specifically asked for this on PTS which is great but that hit every 3 seconds doesn't hit anywhere near high enough to compensate for proccing it up to 2 times a second like it used to. Increase this damage and maybe just bite the bullet and make it passive.

Warrior has several problems which we raised on the PTS patch notes thread. Salvatrix has stated that the class changes are ongoing and I believe she is quite aware of these problems. Unfortunately the class changes were pushed to live without really being complete so we are in the same position where after a balance patch, the Warrior class is in this kind of half working, wonky state.

With Warchanter as a dps spec now dead (hurray!) there is no sure thing spec to sit back on and essentially prop up the class. I guess we need to just get to fixing this as quickly as possible.

-Warlord damage is too low and has several problems (see the PTS thread)
    -Tempest is so low I don't even know what to do with it
    -Paragons finisher and channel hit for too little with it's supposed more powerful follow up (final blessing) completely redundant due to legendary Rising Waterfall.
    - RB relies on auto attacks to deal damage from legendaries rather than active skill use.
    -Reaver: For a ranged soul with cleave is actually pretty good. I would like to see "Scpetic Wounds" refresh "Shadow of Dread" proc damage from dots as well.
    - BM: People still gonna use Archon I guess.

I knew this already but the lack of actual game content in the patch is quite a bummer.
    Last edited by Balidin; 07-12-2018 at 07:32 AM.

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Balidin View Post
    I like stuff like this. There should be more regular small events. I know this is a special event from back in the day but I suggest considering regular events similar to this one with a few interesting rewards (not loads). Keeps people interested. Other MMOs do similar things and it works quite well.
    There were regular small events, you could earn mounts by doing them for couple of years - they were axed in 4.0
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

I want this to be read by a dev who can help the game.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5359115

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    There were regular small events, you could earn mounts by doing them for couple of years - they were axed in 4.0
    I remember them. I have asked several timess for them to come back. Mayhem in Mathosia

King of Slackers

Prime:

- New Ember Island Raid Rifts are not tuned. (Faceroll and DH/GP ilvl gear)
    - Ember Island Mobs have too much HP for non raid geared people who want to solo it.
    - Why both Caduceus Experts drop DH/GP quality gear? Endboss drops 93dps 1h... Some mechanics like the worms range AE ability could use some tweaking (less damage or slower cast) to be pugable.

- Paragons still #1 ST and rogues got nerfed a bit too much. (GSB 3rd boss - Last Phase - 2.6k is the bard...)

Doubt more than 2 different raids can clear GSB now with the recent rogue nerfs. Even with 1 tank strat we were close to enrage.

Please consider reenable Infernal Dawn, so we have something to do for the next two weeks untill RoS
    Disable the drops and see it like a beta test

Live:
    No feedback for live and will not release any guides.
    Last edited by keepor; 07-12-2018 at 09:34 AM.
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Plane Touched

This isn't class feedback like the rest of the replies, but it is something new as part of 4.5, so I figure this is the best place for it:

New dim: Island Cove

This is a great dim for RPers/Dimensioners, and a lot of neat things could be built here, however,

#1: Accessible area too small. Enlarge it so that can reach areas up to the mountains. With the current low Live population, the increased system resources that would take would surely be manageable?

#2: Either get rid of that ship, or enlarge the accessible area so that we can reach it (+ at least a bit beyond) so that we can cover it up to make it be a mountain or whatever. (or, alternately, put things on that ship to have it be the focus of the dim build). It's annoying having this ship out there, that might very well not fit into the theme of what you want to build in this cove, and you can't do anything about that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast