+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: RIFT Update 4.5

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelschreiber View Post
    it is a bit of both (setup and player personally).
    Setup is: we are using 2 supports (archon and mystic dps hybrid), we are using melee tactic and i am standing melee (for omnox), we always use an inquisitor (for 5% more magical damage)

and to know if you really play the same spec as me, i would need a parse, i've not seen many primalists that play the 21/18 fury blaster correctly.
    I don't have omnox, because I tired of any grind before intel grind was introduced, I hate fragments system in rift, so I upgraded crappy ones and never replaced them, we have only archon and I don't play melee and don't use Serpent Tooth. But we still doing ok on Isiel (relatively ok, as enrage timer is very close). And I guess I'm too old for keeping good FB dps on Titan's adds anyway, so fine tuning rotation is not a priority there
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Please read my post again. Where did I say that it is easy?
    Maybe it is for us but i know that it can be hard for casual groups with low gear, but it is possible, without BoS Gear, to clear BoS.
    I just said that our parse is no glitch and a good group setup can help, after that i gave some tips.

I just wanted to help you, really.
    i'm normally very silent on these forums just because of that what happens right now, some people just cry and don't want to have help from other, more experienced players, it seems.

And i know we have good gear, but we are also far away from enrage, so "normal" groups should be able to do it.
    A couple things. Our guild does clear BoS. I am not crying at all. I am trying to stick up for those people who are indeed struggling right now to clear BoS let alone to down more than one boss. Reading between your lines comes across as if it was NOT A BIG DEAL, and yet it was. It is a LOT harder now to clear. People have to re-learn/change specs etc. etc. The first week this came out, i think on NA maybe 5-7 guilds cleared BoS. that is all. Before that, a LOT of guilds were clearing it, and ALTs of those guilds were clearing it and pugging it. It is no longer Joke mode.

It is a LOT harder now to clear for most guilds. That is what I am saying. The nerf was a BIG DEAL, not a little one

Congrats on your time btw. that is very impressive, if that is why you posted it, i have no idea. Have a good day!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Let me live again. Let life come find me wanting. Spring must strike again against the shield of winter. Let me feel once more, the arms of love surround me, telling me the danger's past, I need not fear the icy blast again!"

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    Congrats on your time btw. that is very impressive, if that is why you posted it, i have no idea. Have a good day!
    I didn't post that parse i quoted someone, who posted it i didn't want to show off or something, as i said, i wanted to help.

I didn't post that parse i quoted someone, who posted it i didn't want to show off or something, as i said, i wanted to help.
    hehe, all good. understood as well. And yea, i agree, now is the time for people to help!
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Let me live again. Let life come find me wanting. Spring must strike again against the shield of winter. Let me feel once more, the arms of love surround me, telling me the danger's past, I need not fear the icy blast again!"

Shield of Telara

I tried to calculate how much DPS each DD has to do to kill Commander Isiel in 480 seconds.. This is just a quick calculation, so it may contain errors.

My calculations:
    Spoiler!

767.967 DPS is the required minimum DPS for each DD with the setup used above.

Between the phase change at 60% it takes 5 seconds until Commander Isiel appears and due to Aegis of Storms you need a little more total DPS if you play the mechanics correctly. So I would estimate 850 k is the actually needed DPS for Commander Isiel. The Adds die in the cleave of the Rogues/Warriors/Mages/Primalists. Active cleaving is not necessary.

The one thing that was kinda nice about having the NB Sab build was actually for the adds on Phase 1 commander. It helped killing them quickly. But yea, seems people are going to have to adapt and find better specs. Raid comps have to be a bit tighter now it seems.

We tried to bring in a couple of alts so we could clear BoS twice this week, but that went SOUTH really fast. haha. We had to swap them back to mains just to kill the bosses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8