Closed Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By SonoMoenia
  • 2 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: ^ Roles gone after todays update

Thumbs up ^ Roles gone after todays update *FIXED*

As the title says, yes, I had 6 roles unlocked on the toon I have been on since I came back yesterday (Diondra, formerly known as Miarafawntisha) after being gone for close to 3 years, and now they are GONE?
    I am not happy! Role unlocks cost!

Here is the roles I had before the patch. You can clearly see I had 6 roles unlocked on this toon alone.
    ^ Roles gone after todays update-my-6-rift-roles-diondra.jpg

Here is what I have today> It wants me to pay to unlock Roles AGAIN?????
    ^ Roles gone after todays update-2018-07-11_135555.jpg

I haven't even checked my other toons but I know I had multiple roles across all of them. I did spend quite a bit of money on this game before my departure. Oh the Credits I am now out
    There has to be records of this somewhere.....
    I would very much appreciate it if this was fixed quickly.
    I will not spend anymore money buying credits until it is.

Take a look at my Tier level... that should tell you something about my spending habits on this game....
    ^ Roles gone after todays update-2018-07-11_143818.jpg

Thank You in advance
    Last edited by Shontaya; 07-11-2018 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Issue Fixed

Home Shard Deepwood
    Miarafawntisha 65 Mage ~ Tiffanyleah 65 Cleric ~ Liziora 38 Cleric ~ Amamahtae 51 Mage ~ Neesalily 21 Rogue ~ Kimberleah 60 Primalist ~ Natiaraleah 32 Mage

I don't think you've actually lost roles. I think that specs built into your roles were reset. The new patch put a lot of updates to ALL callings and everyone has specs that are being reset.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Some souls have had their talent points reset, prompting you to create a new spec.

Your other roles should still be there. Click on the close button in the lower right corner of that talent spec select screen, and you will see your Roles button turn green again, giving you access to all your specs.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatrix View Post
    Some souls have had their talent points reset, prompting you to create a new spec.

Your other roles should still be there. Click on the close button in the lower right corner of that talent spec select screen, and you will see your Roles button turn green again, giving you access to all your specs.
    OMG I thank you so much Salvatrix Many , many , many THANKS
    I thought they were gone and it was wanting me to pay for them all again.
    Geez, i have been gone waaay too long lol

Home Shard Deepwood
    Miarafawntisha 65 Mage ~ Tiffanyleah 65 Cleric ~ Liziora 38 Cleric ~ Amamahtae 51 Mage ~ Neesalily 21 Rogue ~ Kimberleah 60 Primalist ~ Natiaraleah 32 Mage

Default Please close this thread

Issue fixed ... A Moderator can now close this thread. Thanks

Home Shard Deepwood

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Glad it helped.

Talent respecs are quite frustrating, and we hate doing them. More information can be found in this thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...les-reset.html

Will be closing this thread as requested and to keep discussion of the resets consolidated.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Closed Thread