+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 8 of 11 roles reset

Default 8 of 11 roles reset

8 of 11 roles reset-2018-07-11_143223.jpg

ok, so i musta missed something, who the heck broke the Warrior?
    Last edited by Tigsman; 07-11-2018 at 10:44 AM.

You definitely missed something. Huge changes to all callings, with Warriors getting the biggest work-over. This will remove "chantion" but hopefully brings better options overall to play.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...11-2018-a.html

PS: I don't know how to make a better link to the patch notes. Anyone with words of wisdom can PM me so I do a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    You definitely missed something. Huge changes to all callings, with Warriors getting the biggest work-over. This will remove "chantion" but hopefully brings better options overall to play.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...11-2018-a.html

PS: I don't know how to make a better link to the patch notes. Anyone with words of wisdom can PM me so I do a better job.
    ok, i'll give ya that, but even my tank spec 61VK/15Pally/0Tempest got wiped, not in the damn notes.
    Last edited by Tigsman; 07-11-2018 at 11:13 AM.

even my 61 Lib buiuld got wiped, 61Lib/10Pal/5VK from 3.7. No Champion or Warlord in it. Yall just killed me.

My warlock spec got wiped too. Also not in the notes that the spec would be wiped, but a few notes about changes to that soul. I think that only the "if it has Champion or Warchanter" was called out specifically - just because that's a super big change.

But lots of changes all around. And like I mentioned, Warriors got the most adjustment - mainly because they've been needing some love for looooooooong time. I hear Paragon is the new thing for DPS, but I don't play warrior.

Good luck and enjoy the new theory-crafting!

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    My warlock spec got wiped too. Also not in the notes that the spec would be wiped, but a few notes about changes to that soul. I think that only the "if it has Champion or Warchanter" was called out specifically - just because that's a super big change.

But lots of changes all around. And like I mentioned, Warriors got the most adjustment - mainly because they've been needing some love for looooooooong time. I hear Paragon is the new thing for DPS, but I don't play warrior.

Good luck and enjoy the new theory-crafting!
    so far as i can see now, at least 4 souls were reset for warrior, not 2. im ticked.
    Last edited by Tigsman; 07-11-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Due to addition and removal of Legendary abilities from the Void Knight soul, all builds with points spent in the soul have had their talent points refunded.
    It's in there if you read the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xydru View Post
    It's in there if you read the patch notes.
    wow, so they honestly thought it was a great idea to wipe not 1, not 2 but 3 souls so that every warrior has to rebuild just about every spec they might have, wtg Trion, very disappointed.

after 7 years, you may have actually crossed a line with me.

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Hi all! There were some Warrior changes that caused some builds to be reset. We try to avoid this whenever possible, but we missed one of them. We're not rolling anything back, but we'll continue to actively avoid having to do resets when possible. Thanks for your understanding.

This has just about killed the game for me

Champion

Do I read this correctly in that this applies to Prime, and not Live?

Thanks.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor7 View Post
    Do I read this correctly in that this applies to Prime, and not Live?
    It applies to both.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

Default warrior build

so is there even a warrior build out there. I don't have one of them at all now. What a mess. I'm sure it will get worked out eventually and builds put out but for those who aren't expert at building their own spec sure aren't having fun for the warriors. and the "prebuilds" aren't any better

Ahh well life as usual

Great timing. Wipe pretty much all warrior builds and start an event the same day.

Sorry, that was dumb.

This is ridiculous. Warrior has always been my main and there was no warning that I'd login today to find that I have ZERO specs. Class balance and changes - fine. But wiping all of my specs for me, NOT FINE. This game has been feeling less like a game and more like a job and now requiring me to spend hours rebuilding all of my specs - not acceptable. Some kind of warning that you were going to completely reset my roles would have been nice. I think most everyone knew that "class balance" was coming but there was no warning that I'd have to completely rebuild my character. You guys are insane if you think this is going to make anyone happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast