+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mizuki Ayu

Thread: Randomly recieved money from nobody?

Question Randomly recieved money from nobody?

Hey there.

Recently returned to the game and was going over my souls, adjusting as needed. Had just purchased a soul reset and done all my points.About 1 minute later, I heard the sound of money being looted and saw in my chatlog that I had recieved 66 silver. 7 seconds later, another 54 silver popped in.

Does anyone have any idea how that is possible?

I was standing all alone, nobody else nearby.
    No tradewindow was opened.
    I did not get mail from an auction (which would have to be claimed anyway).
    I did not sell anything to the store,

It's a very very very tiny amount of money. Yet, I am curious what could have triggered it...

Ascendant

Heyaz and welcome back to the game I suppose .... no clue. Where would that money tree be located? lol

Plane Touched

Sounds like you tagged something that was killed later. This happens often with my Harbinger since it has counter attacks that trigger even when I'm mounted. I run past mobs, they get hit but don't die, and I run off. Then if someone kills it, it will sometimes give me credit too. Or you were in a party and a party member killed something?
    Last edited by Mizuki Ayu; 06-22-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Ayu View Post
    Sounds like you tagged something that was killed later. This happens often with my Harbinger since it has counter attacks that trigger even when I'm mounted. I run past mobs, they get hit but don't die, and I run off. Then if someone kills it, it will sometimes give me credit too. Or you were in a party and a party member killed something?
    I was not in a party, simply standing around TB minding my own business. But after some talking ingame and thinking it over, you are most likely correct on the counter attacks. I have that as well and I often ride by mobs without bothering to kill them. I was confused because I always kill everything that I do decide to attack and never leave so much as a single member of a group alive if I pull it, so they shouldn't be dropping money long after they're dead. But I didn't think of counter attacks....

Probably zone event quests

+ Reply to Thread