+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Posting on prime forums borked?

Sword of Telara

Default Posting on prime forums borked?

Getting a message that I must be level 10 or higher to post on Prime General Discussion. 2 characters on prime, both past 10. Not sure what's up there. On Live, too many characters to count, and all above 10.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by JDTAdmin View Post
    Getting a message that I must be level 10 or higher to post on Prime General Discussion. 2 characters on prime, both past 10. Not sure what's up there. On Live, too many characters to count, and all above 10.
    Message is wrong (I guess they reused some old system and did not bothered to change message), you should have active patron in order to post on prime forums, if you have it, them something broken for you
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Sword of Telara

Yeah, I am a patron, so something is borked.

it means the thread is archived, I get the same message anytime I try to view an archived thread because they are no longer accessible to public users only forum moderators

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    it means the thread is archived, I get the same message anytime I try to view an archived thread because they are no longer accessible to public users only forum moderators
    If I try to start a thread or reply to any thread, I'm getting that message, so something weird is up. But thanks

+ Reply to Thread