+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Faction Change Question

Telaran

Default Faction Change Question

Hello All,

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered. I am a returning player and there is just way to much to try and sift through for the last how ever many years lol.

Anyways, I have the following scenario and question(s).

I have a Level 52 Defiant Eth Rogue. I started a new Guardian Elf Rogue, when I started playing again this last weekend. Now here is my issue. I noticed the cosmetic looks of gear was not really the same that I remembered on my Defiant. So I went and looked and compared the looks of the level 50 PVP gear, for example, because my Defiant Rogue has it. The overall design is fairly similar, but I still prefer the Defiant overall designs. And more importantly, I like the color schemes better on Defiant side.

So my question is, if I faction change, will my Defiant Rogue gear remain the same cosmetically? Or will it change to that of Guardian design and coloring? And furthermore, will future gear, be of Defiant design and coloring, or will it be Guardian design and coloring?

Basically it comes down to is: Is the gear cosmetics tied to the faction, or the race, I think?

Anyways, thank you in advance for any insight.

First of all welcome back,

Faction has 0 interaction with how looks working on your toons, only possibility is changing race because some wardrobe models have different look on races specially depending on gender, other than that there is no difference at all on how they look.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Telaran

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread