+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL Feedback Thread: Legendary Abilities

Plane Walker

SOUL: Warden
    LA: Legendary WaterJet, Legendary Glassy Reflection
    Pros: Better than the normal versions
    Cons: Very little to no situation where it is useful.
    Additional comments: Warden is a great healer when considering raw output. This makes them seem great when parsing and viewing their overhealing but in practice vs. other aoe healers or hybrid healers they do not bring shielding or similar throughput which means most of their healing is being wasted. Maybe a change can be made to keep the same output but increase the frequency of healing with better legendary abilities especially if hybrid healers are to stay.

SOUL: Druid
    LA: Fervent Strike
    Pros: It fixes most of the clerics dps souls and makes many of them viable.
    Cons: It makes some of the lower hanging legendaries less used or obsolete as a result. Like Legendary Crushing Blow and Legendary Shadow Touch.
    Comment: Suggest changing those obsolete legedaries to address other issues with the class. Cabalist suffers from high ramp up to dps and could use a legendary to address those issues. Or since clerics do not have very practical cleave options from range that are competitive to other classes you can change some legendaries like these to address those issues?
    Last edited by Aedynn; 05-24-2018 at 05:28 AM.

Plane Walker

SOUL: Mage > Warlock
    LA: Draining Bolt
    PROS: Great use of a LA that will benefit other souls and hybrid combos.
    CONS: Doesn't benefit warlock itself much as Void Barrage, Neddra's Grasp and Conflux are all but mandatory in 61 lock.

COMMENTS: I like it, I just wish I could find a use for it outside of niche builds i.e. it is not as impressive as Neddra's Grasp.

LA: Life Leech
    PROS: meh
    CONS: We have a mastery that lets dark touch apply life leech (which is awesome, why not atrophy too?). One row further up in lock there is already a skill that lets primary bolts refresh LL.

COMMENTS: But for zero points I guess? Would be nicer if for zero points, other spells had a chance to proc LL instead of refresh it. I'd rather have a legendary Void Bolt that is instant cast and refreshes dots or something like that. Or if LL is locked in, then "Passively, non-warlock spells have a chance to proc LL and refresh active dots on the target."
    Last edited by smellwhat; 05-24-2018 at 07:08 AM.

Plane Walker

LA: Neddra's Grasp
    PRO: It's finally working (inb4, "Hey there's another bug"). It procs off of dark touch. This is awesome. Thanks devs
    CON: It applies the 20% to only that target.

COMMENT: It would be much better if it worked like Piercing Beam and applied the buff to the mage for 30sec. (Similar to how blazing light applies a dodge buff to the mage).

SOUL: Mage > Archon
    LA: Searing Vitality
    PRO: Is it working? Seems good in theory, 12% damage increase on target.
    CON: Is it working? And for who? (i.e. it could be interpreted that this a 12% damage boost for all non-archons out there whaling on the target, alas, I think it doesn't do this). The tooltip is not descriptive enough and also the length of time (8 sec) is very short. In effect, this is a zero-sum since you have to lose dps to cast searing vitality (one gcd every 8sec) to get the benefit for your next 4-5 casts (in the 6.5 sec you have remaining). So meh. Also, only non-archon abilities but why would you take this over neural prod or galvanic strike especially when it is limited to that one target.

COMMENTS: Change this to a buff on the mage to last for 20 sec with 12% damage increase. This would also synergize well with other souls. Still not sure it would be dps gain compared to others but would then not require it to be cast every 8sec as a dps loss.
    Last edited by smellwhat; 05-24-2018 at 07:10 AM.

Plane Walker

SOUL: Mage > Archon
    LA: Patron's Rage
    PRO: meh. You get to move while channeling.
    CON: I mean, you only cast Patron's Rage to refresh your aura's and you only need to do it once every five minutes. This spell is probably a dps loss to actually let it channel the whole time. And now that it would cast while moving, you can't move it to clip it. So the whole moving part makes it worse to use.

COMMENTS: Some possible changes. Make it instant cast off GCD and refresh auras. OR Passively increase length of Archon Auras to 10min with more dps while moving so it is worth casting. I mean, this is a legendary at the top of the soul tree. Give something more than "move while channeling but meh its not really a dps gain".

Plane Walker

SOUL: Mage > Frostkeeper
    LA: Earthen Renewal
    PRO: This is a great heal! And its instant (sort of) and off gcd.
    CON: It's off gcd and not always instant.

COMMENTS: I like that this is instant once every 12 seconds and off gcd. However, the way that this was implemented means this spell cannot be macro chained with anything else. Because it doesn't have its own cd. So you cast it once, instant!, but then if you cast it again (say by double tapping the button accidentally), it immediately begins a 6sec cast. Instead can we just make it instant and off gcd but with a 10sec cd? And have hail burst casts reduce this cd by 0.5/1/1.5 sec from the Infrigidate talent.

SOUL: Mage > Frostkeeper
    LA: Rime
    PRO: Great zero-pt ability.
    CON: If you have points in Stewardship with Frostkeeper's Armor on (i.e. tanking in 61arb/15fk), then Leg. Rime does not proc the 6% reduced damage for 10sec.

COMMENTS: As far as I can tell, this is a bug. Hopefully it can be fixed.

Plane Walker

SOUL: Mage > Arbiter
    LA: Galvanic Strike
    PRO: It's a damage buff! On the mage! For 30sec! 35 meter range!
    CON: It's tied to charge. It's not a primary bolt.

COMMENTS: Can we remove the component where the amount of the damage buff is dependent upon how much charge we have and can we have Leg. Galvanic Strike count as a primary bolt? I know, charge is important. But really you want us to track charge resources in another way? How about just a flat 25% damage boost regardless of charge?

SOUL: Mage > Harbringer
    LA: Piercing Beam
    PRO: It's a damage/healing buff! Of any kind! For 30sec! on the mage! 30/35m range!
    CON: None.

COMMENTS: One of my favorite legendaries (for any class). I wish more of the legendaries worked like this (i'm looking at you Fervent Strike).

Rift Chaser

SOUL: Cleric > Cabalist
    LA: Dominion
    PRO: Allowing additional use of sigils may have some use.
    CON: For this high of an investment, I think this is the only ability this high that adds nothing to the main function of it's soul, in this case AoE dps. Sigil abilities may have some good utility for PvP but with frequent use immunities, this whole legendary is mostly rendered useless.

COMMENTS: Cabalist well underperforms it's intended function as an AoE dps soul. I can parse twice as high in AoE dps as a shaman, and that's without managing loads of DoT's and Debuffs and doing twice the ST dps. It would be nice if the legendary passively increased death damage by 25% and reduced the cooldown of Unbound Oblivion by 20 seconds. That would bring it more in line with souls like Saboteur.

SOUL: Cleric > Druid
    LA: Fervent Strike
    PRO: Fixes a lot of damage issues.
    CON: Every cleric DPS increasing ability seems to require a debuff on a target or an attack on a target.

COMMENTS: I think this ability would be better served as a OGCD self buff with a 1 minute cooldown.

SOUL: Cleric > Shaman
    LA: Crushing Blow
    PRO: Minor Utility in PvP
    CON: Overall of little use.

COMMENTS: Shaman is a popular off soul for cleric tanks with the 5/5 damage reduction from thick skinned. But currently shaman has no legendary abilities to aid in tanking. It would be nice to see this reworked into a short cooldown damage intercept to aid in PvP and tanking like Temper from Primalist. Or act in a similar manner to Legendary Unbound Obliteration from Cabalist (Debuff the target, reducing the damage taken from them by 5%).
    Last edited by Skiye; 05-24-2018 at 07:52 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by smellwhat View Post
    CON: Is it working? And for who? (i.e. it could be interpreted that this a 12% damage boost for all non-archons out there whaling on the target, alas, I think it doesn't do this). The tooltip is not descriptive enough and also the length of time (8 sec) is very short. In effect, this is a zero-sum since you have to lose dps to cast searing vitality (one gcd every 8sec) to get the benefit for your next 4-5 casts (in the 6.5 sec you have remaining). So meh. Also, only non-archon abilities but why would you take this over neural prod or galvanic strike especially when it is limited to that one target.

COMMENTS: Change this to a buff on the mage to last for 20 sec with 12% damage increase. This would also synergize well with other souls. Still not sure it would be dps gain compared to others but would then not require it to be cast every 8sec as a dps loss.
    it's beneficial for LEF variant, but yes short duration and the use of gcds combined , the merit is not that obvious and relatively difficult to upkeep , longer duration would be nice.
    Last edited by Cileriqao; 05-24-2018 at 07:51 AM.
    I have just achieved a sense of pride and accomplishment from not buying patron anymore

Soul: Marksman

Legendary
    : Deadeye Shot

Pros: There aren't any, its a dps loss to take in any situation
    Cons: This ability was nerfed so hard its Legendary Version became useless. Its "3.5x more crit damage" deals less than a crit of the normal version.

Comments ~ The reason L Deadeye Shot was nerfed so hard was because it was too strong an off-soul for NB (61NB with L Deadeye Shot was very strong).

The buffs from L Dark Descent and L Dusk Strike buffed L Deadeye Shot too much, imo it should have been changed so these legendaries only affected Nightblade finishers, and left Deadeye Shot how it was.
    -------
    Soul
    : Ranger

Legendary: Splinter Shot

Pros
    : None
    Cons: This ability does less damage than my auto attack, the legendary has never been used and will remain useless unless changed.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    At this point we're looking more at after summer for really new Live content but that could change depending on how fast the team goes.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by smellwhat View Post
    CON: I mean, you only cast Patron's Rage to refresh your aura's and you only need to do it once every five minutes. This spell is probably a dps loss to actually let it channel the whole time. And now that it would cast while moving, you can't move it to clip it. So the whole moving part makes it worse to use.
    Which is why you channel , tick once , and clip it. For aura fresh and not fully channeling it.
    As for the "can't clip in moving" issue , you clip it by using other spells rather than by moving.
    I have just achieved a sense of pride and accomplishment from not buying patron anymore

Shadowlander

SOUL: Primal lord

LA: Rage of the Beast

Pros: Add lots of damage, cd reduction when using Primal lord spells is really nice too.

Cons: Add way too much damage on some non primal lord spells, like Furyblast.

Additional comments: Maybe adds a part like Flamewalker LA , to give some damage (50%?) to all abilities, and double this for Primal Lord abilities. Or make it only affect Primal lord abilities but with a bigger damage bonus. These could make some hybrid way less powerfull , and give primal lord a better dps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOUL: Dervish

LA: Earthfall

Pros: Very nice ability , do great damage

Cons: Don't justify going 31 points into dervish for it, hybrid are better overall.

Additional comments: You could make it add damage bonus to Whirling Dervish too when it's at full cunning, that'll help 31dervish dps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOUL: Dervish

LA: Primal Avatar: Wind Serpent

Pros: 60sec duration for 60sec CD , make everything range and instant.

Cons: Work on every specs.

Additional comments: I personally think this shouldn't affect others souls abilities, or at least not at it's full effect. Just the instant part or just the range one should appply to others souls.

SOUL: Nightblade
    LA: Hellfire Blades
    Pros: Lots of cleave damage, proc is procced by aoe abilities and each hit triggers additional proc
    Cons: Rest of the callings hate you
    Additional Comments: Iím sorry rogues but enough is enough. This ability should at least not have multiple triggers from aoe abilities. Hell why canít riftblades aoe bursts work the same way?

SOUL: Champion
    LA: Punishing Blow
    Pros: For a 2pt investment in champion, it allows for many aoe abilities to hit much harder.
    Cons: It only requires a 2pt investment and makes aoe abilities hit way harder than single target abilities.
    Additional Comments: I believe this was designed to give champion a single target boost. However allowing this ability to affect other specs broke the meta for many specs. As an example, in reaver the dots do more damage with plague bringer on while this ability is in effect. It is also better to use rancid cleave/desecrating blow over ravaging strike/dire blow. Along with a boost to single target this gives us free cleave with no penalty whatsoever.

We can also use this in 61 warlord with 13points in warchanter for stand and deliver which does more damage than any other ability in warlord as it also hits twice.

This ability is also the main reason specs like chantion and overlord exist. It allows for aoe abilities to hit harder than single target ones.

A fix for this could be to reduce the damage increase from 125% down to something like 20% and gradually increase itís damage with more points spent in champion. With 61 getting the full 125% or have an ability way higher in the tree that increases the bonus.

SOUL: Champion
    LA: Bull Rush
    Pros: This ability does what?
    Cons: I donít even...
    Additional Comments: The least thought out legendary. It basically stuns instead of roots and has a longer cooldown. Outside of pvp I canít see this ability ever being useful. I honestly donít see myself using it in pvp either. Either give this some sort of damage bonus or move the legendary to something else and actually put some effort into it.

SOUL: Warlord
    LA: Sergeant's Order
    Pros: Huge damage increase
    Cons: Damage increase is extremely high and makes this ability a must have for most specs
    Additional Comments: Again for a 0 point investment, it is a must have for most specs. This is the reason tempest was nerfed because we saw huge burst numbers on fights that lasted little over a minute but in reality tempest dps is quite terrible. Paragon abuses this ability with legendary unleashed and even reaver and riftblade have no better skill to spend a legendary in.

The damage bonus needs to be drastically reduced or the ability completely changed. We should never be forced to a specific build for every single spec. The main point of Rift souls was to be able to hybridize but now we are going in the same direction as WoW.

LA: Everything is a Weapon
    Pros: Amazing bonus damage
    Cons: Changes the warlord rotation to revolve around this ability now. Makes way for over powered hybrids such as the 13WC/2Champ variant and overlord.
    Additional Comments: Since Warlords dps (Except for the 13Warchanter/2Champion variant) is quite terrible. Maybe change this ability to affect the next two or three warlord abilities and/or only one non warlord ability. This way we wonít have over powered aoe hybrids and warlord can be greate again. Also get rid of the tank stuff already!

LA: Breaking Blow
    Pros: A lot of damage, doesnít consume attack points
    Cons: Costs a lot of power, kinda doesnít really make sense for a low point ability
    Additional Comments: While other abilities such as Swift Strike or Shock Pulse provide bonus damage for a short period of time after casting. This ability just does a ton of damage and makes for some awkward roations when we want to use it in specs other than warlord. It works great in certain warlord variants but for the most part itís kinda out of place. Even for 61 warlord, we have a quick death as our finisher and since we only have 1 point to move around, a quick death would take priority. Maybe give this ability a different effect

LA: A Quick Death
    Pros: Massive damage, procs everything is a weapon
    Cons: Kinda useless without Ready Posture
    Additional Comments: Donít have much of a gripe with this one but without ready posture it is literally useless until the target is under 60% health. Remove the hp limitation from this ability.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

SOUL: Tempest
    LA: Skyfall
    Pros: none
    Cons: all of them
    Additional Comments: This ability was awesome back when it triggered a second hit and provided free cleave. It was quickly changed however to the abomination it is now. No second hit and the bonus damage only hits enemies in a straight line that are between the user and their target and I believe the damage is split between enemies, have to double check but since the change it has never been worth taking. Change it back to a second hit and either reduce the aoe damage or remove it all together considering the double pulse change below

SOUL: Tempest
    LA: Double Pulse
    Pros: Free bonus damage with no change to rotation
    Cons: Pretty lackluster
    Additional Comments: This is a great place to fix tempest a bit and not to rely on Reaver as much. Iíve always felt weaving in reaver dots for this spec to work was overly complicated since the dps output in its current form is not that great once the initial burst ends. The sustain is not there and specs like Reaver that have free cleave are out performing it by a long shot.

Double pulse is an ability that only works with charged pulse so itís kinda just sitting there when charged pulse is on cooldown. Maybe remove the bonus skyfall procs and make this into an auto ability that gets triggered whenever any pulse is used such as delayed pulse, dual pulse, chain pulse, shock pulse and of course charged pulse. This along with the skyfall change above will give tempest the sustain it needs while still having decent burst.

SOUL: Paragon
    LA: Rising Waterfall
    Pros: Decent extra damage
    Cons: RNG
    Additional Comments: This ability is pretty nice but it holds onto the rng aspect of paragon that everyone hates. Itís never a guarantee that additional hits will be triggered. This makes it very hard for paragon to catch up. Maybe make this ability have a 100% chance for second hit that deals slightly more damage than it currently does. Give this effect to Final Blessing as well.

LA: Flurry
    Pros: None
    Cons: Everything
    Additional Comments: This ability is never worth taking, even with the shorter duration, the abilities damage is horribly compared to a Setting Moon > Rising Waterfall. Make it worth channeling this ability. Similar to how Flame Volley has/had (I donít know anymore) an additional hit after a full channel or even Lightning Torrent over in tempest. Give this ability an effect at the end of the channel. For example, a full channel causes your next tranquility to hit 150% harder or next 3 abilities to hit 50% harder or a simple extra hit at the end. You could even make this ability a hard hitting aoe that could replace sweeping blades.

LA: Alacrity
    Pros: Gives Paragon some sustain.
    Cons: What was once a burst cd now feels like an ordinary ability.
    Additional Comments: Either increase its power, it's cooldown and reduced stacks or make this a permanent buff. Having it down for just a short period makes it feel like it should just be permanently active To Help with paragons sustain. Also less abilities to use. I know it's off gcd but it shouldn't even need to be cast at this point. Should just be there, it suffers from the same issue as the dervish avatar. If you die and get rested you have to wait out the cooldown.

LA: Unleashed
    Pros: Provides cooldown reduction
    Cons: Provides cooldown reduction to all abilities
    Additional Comments: This ability changed the paragon meta from a static rotation to a priority based one (this is a good thing, old paragon rotation was boring). However this shouldn't reduce the cooldown on certain abilities such as grasping the horizon, the interrupt, wrist strike, etc and especially sergeant's order.

SOUL: Riftblade
    LA: Searing Strike
    Pros: Damage reduction
    Cons: Short duration
    Additional Comments: Make it passive or increase the duration to at least a minute.

SOUL: Riftblade
    LA: Flamespear
    Pros: Auto attacks deal bonus damage
    Cons: Dot itself is pretty useless, bonus damage is useless outside of riftblade
    Additional Comments: As said above, the amount of damage this dot does is pretty weak. The Legendary effect is only really useful in Riftblade with the Blade of the Ascended buff to auto attacks. However Rift Burst and Icy Burst are just better places to put these points. Icy burst gets burst bonus so realistically this legendary is useless. The effect is just a copy paste of icy burst without any bonuses applied to it.

Maybe make this dot tick faster similar to Reaver dots and let the procs be procced by actual abilities rather than just auto attacks. This gives us an extra choice in riftblade and adds a useful ability for other specs to use. Riftblade doesnít provide any stat bonuses in the lower tiers so putting points in for this ability would come at a loss of stats so it wouldnít be a go to ability.

SOUL: Warchanter
    LA: Battlesong
    Pros: Gives this spec some aoe heals that it otherwise wouldnít have since Liberator doesnít give us a real aoe heal until 16 points in deliverance. Liberation Treatment is the other one :O
    Cons: Melee range with 5m limit on damage. Infinite range on heals.
    Additional Comments: The 5m limit which affects many aoe abilities across warrior souls makes it impossible to hit certain bosses with strange hit boxes. This is more a generic fix that Iím sure all classes could use.

The real issue is being across the world and still being able to trigger battlesong on a target by simply casting an encouragement on myself. This triggers both the damage and the healing.

Also while weíre at it, the damage from battlesong is not the real issue as others are arguing. It requires melee range which can be difficult on many boss fights and it also depends on your stand tall targets to be positioned correctly. The real issue lies in punishing blow which I addressed above. If battlesong is to be nerfed than stand and deliver also needs to be nerfed. Fix punishing blow!

LA: Iím With You!
    Pros: Free attack points I guess?
    Cons: Lose the 50% bonus to heals,
    Additional Comments: I guess you can use it to get hots up quicker but I really see no case where 2 bonus APs will be better than 50% increased healing. Overall this legendary is lacking in power. This could have been soo much more but right now it just seems like an afterthought as with most of the healing legendaries.

LA: We Wonít Falter!
    Pros: Keeps the 50% bonus heal
    Cons: Itís kinda meh, woo cast time reduction
    Additional Comments: We Wonít Falter! really has no use right now. Due to our eternal weapon, weíre much better off using Iím With You over this ability. The cast time reduction is nice I guess but realistically this ability could be better.

LA: Turn the Tide
    Pros: Shorter cooldown
    Cons: Loses the overhealing shield that the non legendary provieds
    Additional Comments: This feels like a less useful version of the standard ability. The only thing that made Turn the Tide useful was the over shield but now itís eh. As most tanks and healers would know, massive heals like this are rarely useful as cooldowns. The way damage is dealt nowadays along with how quickly it is healed by other means. There really is no use for a full heal which is why the shield was the only thing that made it good. Simply put, give the legendary version the shield as well.

LA: Seasoned Strike
    Pros: Increased damage and healing
    Cons: The bonus is extremely low
    Additional Comments: With how little this affects our damage and healing, it is not worth spending a gcd on. I would compare this ability to Swift Strike, Shock Pulse and Ravaging Strike. Even if it did half as much as those abilities it would be worth it. The only thing that makes it worthwhile is the 30m range for specs that donít have a ranged ability to use such as Riftblade. Either increase the duration to say a minute or increase the damage drastically.

SOUL: Liberator
    LA: Liberation Treatment
    Pros: Increased healing from non liberator heals
    Cons: Only affects non liberator heals, not even worth spreading to entire raid
    Additional Comments: Kinda sucks that it doesnít affect liberator heals, it would make the spec a bit more interesting with spreading the buff around to the entire raid. Though it would be a lot of wasted gcds. Maybe make this ability cast Liberation Treatment to the entire raid along with the buff. Would give lib an extra hot coz itís healing output nowadays is quite abysmal compared to many other healing specs atm. I often find it easier to heal a raid with ChantionÖ

LA: First Aid
    Pros: haha what?
    Cons: Heals for three times as much on targets with more than 75% health.
    Additional Comments: I thought it was a typo at first but after testing it, it actually works the way itís tooltip says. I then thought that maybe this was to benefit Positive Reaction but being that high in lib, Itís never worth casting over Group Assistance or Deliverance.

So back to my original shock with this ability. Why does it give bonus heals to targets above 75% health. Feel like it should be the opposite. Even then itís pretty meh and needs to be redone.

LA: Deliverance
    Pros: Occasional shorter cast times
    Cons: Rarely works, explained below
    Additional Comments: When healing, Itís rare to see someone at low health for a long time or at least more than a second. They are usually instantly healed by other heals or if they took a lot of damage at once, they are dead.

Deliverance rarely works. The cast time reduction requires your health to be low from the point you cast it which means pre-empting and massive hit needs to be perfectly timed otherwise this cast gets wasted. Using it too early and we donít get the quick cast. Cast time heals only make sense on builders, not on finishers. Take healing cateract for example. It can be spammed meaning a majority of the casts will actually heal the raid. With Deliverance we get one chance every two gcds. Two very slow gcds.

Either remove the cast time altogether or swap deliverances cast time with group assistance. Making deliverance instant and group assistance a cast time. Maybe add a shield to this ability as well just so it feels more legendary.

LA: Medical Facility
    Pros: Splash healing
    Cons: No longer awards 2 attack points, deliverance consumes attack points now.
    Additional Comments: This ability was sort of headed in the right direction but I rarely find a use for it. Originally medical facility gave us a nice burst of heals for a short period. I tend to use the non legendary as it just seems better all around.

Maybe let this ability work with all liberator heals, giving it the monsoon like effect. Or if thatís too hard then give it back the extra effects regular medical facility has.

SOUL: Paladin
    LA: Shield Defense
    Pros: Auto cooldown
    Cons: Auto cooldown
    Additional Comments: This ability goes on cooldown when it doesnít need to, the only benefit it has is that is gets used without the user having to think but when we actually need it itís already on cooldown. With how hard enemies hit now, more often than not, you donít actually need a cd. Maybe re-think this ability to make it more useful. Maybe add a shield? Idk

SOUL: Paladin
    LA: Pacifying Strike
    Pros: Intercept
    Cons: Short duration
    Additional Comments: Make passive or increase duration to a minute

SOUL: Void Knight
    LA: Discharge
    Pros: Extra Ability casts
    Cons: Extra cast costs gcd, ability is not worth casting
    Additional Comments: Discharge hasnít been used for a long time. It consumes pacts and still deals less damage than Reckless Strike + Destructive Forces. If Discharge triggered destructive forces as well then it might be worth it but in itís current state this legendary is not worth taking.

LA: Void Propulsion
    Pros: Cast it multiple times I guess
    Cons: Not very legendary
    Additional Comments: Another ability that seems like an afterthought. Itís not a game changer in any way. This legendary status could be moved to a more deserving ability.

LA: Reckless Strike
    Pros: Free damage
    Cons: Short duration despite the tooltips description
    Additional Comments: The tooltip says non void knight abilities refresh this ability. This only works for the first 20s after casting it. There seems to be a separate timer that doesnít seem to get reset when this ability is reapplied. Either make it completely passive, increase the duration to a minute or fix the bug.

SOUL: Beastmaster
    LA: Fierce Strike
    Pros: 5% crit increase
    Cons: Short duration, lackluster ability
    Additional Comments: Even though itís a 5% increased crit chance, this ability doesnít ever seem worth it. There are significantly better legendaries to in other souls. I have never found a situation where this ability could even remotely be useful

SOUL: Every Soul
    LA: All low level legendaries
    Pros: Some are useful
    Cons: Some are terrible and make specs clunky
    Additional Comments: This is just a generic. Iíve mentioned a lot of abilities already but as a whole all low level abilities need to be adjusted and I mean accross the board, not just for Warrior. Many should be made passive or increased durations or just changed in general. Some people have mentioned it already in this thread. A lot of these donít work well. Having to constantly refresh abilities from other souls just for a small boost in damage is kind of annoying. So as a QoL fix, go over all low level legendaries and adjust them accordingly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast