+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 179
Like Tree171Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: I found a contraption

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    18

    Default I found a contraption

    I found one of the confounded contraptions thanks to the spot being pointed out to me by someone else. I needed to see one just to see if it was going to be worthwhile spending the time on collecting them. The one I found was very hard to see and my aged eyes would not make this very easy. So though I love collecting things, I think unless I actually stumble across one it would not be nearly as much fun as collecting artifacts. The coordinates for this one is Freemarch 5841, 1216, 5143 (top of a mountain). I wish you good luck.

  2. #2
    General of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    958

    Default

    3713, 3794
    1711, 2319
    5841, 5143
    4925, 2441
    5492, 5055
    5300, 4800
    5145, 4913
    4864, 4986
    5945, 5790
    6199, 4790
    5357, 3419
    4335, 2765
    4733, 2502
    1771, 1877
    752, 2699
    4332, 5612

    so far
    Last edited by Challengere; 05-17-2018 at 04:01 PM. Reason: 20180517 1701

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeysuckle View Post
    I found one of the confounded contraptions thanks to the spot being pointed out to me by someone else. I needed to see one just to see if it was going to be worthwhile spending the time on collecting them. The one I found was very hard to see and my aged eyes would not make this very easy. So though I love collecting things, I think unless I actually stumble across one it would not be nearly as much fun as collecting artifacts. The coordinates for this one is Freemarch 5841, 1216, 5143 (top of a mountain). I wish you good luck.
    ty...excpet that the waypoint in not correct or not in freemarch...

  4. #4
    General of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orila View Post
    ty...excpet that the waypoint in not correct or not in freemarch...
    dont put in the middle number

  5. #5
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    491

    Default

    gloamwood
    a little bit above the entrance to darkening deeps by side of mill

    stonefield
    back of left cave by titans head
    cave by 5300,4800
    inside harrow crypt at 5145,4913

  6. #6
    General of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    958

    Default

    stonefield above the falls at 4864, 4986

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orila View Post
    ty...excpet that the waypoint in not correct or not in freemarch...
    I'm sorry. I was standing on the peak when I checked for the coords. The middle number shows altitude so if you don't want that one, ignore it and use the other two.

  8. #8
    General of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    958

    Default

    freemarch 5945, 5790 second floor
    freemarch 6199, 4790
    gloamwood 5357, 3419

  9. #9
    General of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Gloamwood 4335, 2765 back of under water cave

  10. #10
    General of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    958

    Default

    gloamwood inside cave at 4756, 2515

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    freemarch 6199, 4790 There doesn't seem to be anything here??? This is a little alcove right outside the dungeon which only has a firepot.

  12. #12
    Soulwalker Temptrofate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kelowna,BC Canada
    Posts
    3

    Default contraption found

    Zone: Gloamwood
    Area: Shadefallen Tower Cave
    Coords: 4715,2502
    Notes:found at back of cave behind hanging roots
    I found a contraption-2018-05-17_160117.jpgI found a contraption-2018-05-17_160130.jpgI found a contraption-2018-05-17_160037.jpgI found a contraption-2018-05-17_160139.jpg
    Last edited by Temptrofate; 05-17-2018 at 03:22 PM.

  13. #13
    General of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunandshadow View Post
    freemarch 6199, 4790 There doesn't seem to be anything here??? This is a little alcove right outside the dungeon which only has a firepot.
    under the tree roots

  14. #14
    Soulwalker Temptrofate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kelowna,BC Canada
    Posts
    3

    Default another gloamwood contraption

    Zone: Gloamwood
    Area: Millrush Pond cave
    Coords: 4300,2678
    Notes: behind boxes at end of underwater cave
    I found a contraption-2018-05-17_162718.jpgI found a contraption-2018-05-17_162711.jpg

  15. #15
    Soulwalker NNCrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Found one in Stonefield, 4332, 5612.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts