+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contraption parts Visible yet?

Default Contraption parts Visible yet?

Hello everyone, since people are now logging into rift, does this mean that the Seeker challenge is available and the contraption parts are now visible? Or have they not released them yet? I figured they would be unlocked now since the patch and shards are up but not sure. Does anyone have any ideas?

~from
    Oralne

Plane Walker

Yes.

You can see the list under Achieves > Zones > Rift. Confounded Contraptions or something like that.

I've only seen one. Not targetable as far as I can tell but you can click on them and get world firsts and stuff.

Looking for some clarification here, as it's listed as an achievement will it stay available 'forever', so if you only want the title and achievement you can do it whenever you want or will it be moved to legacy after the event?
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Looking for some clarification here, as it's listed as an achievement will it stay available 'forever', so if you only want the title and achievement you can do it whenever you want or will it be moved to legacy after the event?
    they have said it is a 'forever' cheevo.
    completing it in the first month will put you in the prize drawings, but you can continue to work on it and complete it after the prize drawings are all finished

+ Reply to Thread