+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Soul Patch Feedback!

Shield of Telara

Here are some updates:

The database contains 95 encounters, 163 players, 52 Rogues, 34 Clerics, 34 Mages, 23 Warriors and 21 Primalists. The Top 20 rankings contain 45 % Rogues, 27.5 % Primalists, 13.75 % Clerics, 12.5 % Mages and 1.25 % Warriors.

At the moment there are parses with and without a MysticHybrid (stacked with Archon Buffs), which can result in dps differences over 10 %. I think 3 supporters (BardHeal or DPSOracel, MysticHbyrid and Archon) at the same time will be the new meta in the near future.

If you want to help improve the database, upload your combatlogs to https://prancingturtle.com/
    Last edited by Bamul; 06-14-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    If you want to help improve the database, upload your combatlogs to https://prancingturtle.com/
    Is it still possible to make an account on PT ? Yesterday I tried to register with 2 different emails but I didn't get any confirmation emails.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    Is it still possible to make an account on PT ? Yesterday I tried to register with 2 different emails but I didn't get any confirmation emails.
    Hewi the programmer of prancingturtle said that register doesn't work right now, but he unlocks manually. Send him an email or a message on Discord.

Prophet of Telara

Thx. I've emailed him.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Shield of Telara

Here are a few updates:

The database contains 144 encounters, 207 players, 68 Rogues, 44 Mages, 40 Clerics, 31 Warriors and 25 Primalists. The Top 20 rankings contain 52.5 % Rogues, 26.25 % Primalists, 13.75 % Mages, 6.25 % Clerics and 1.25 % Warriors.

I think the amount of data is now large enough and gives a good overview of the current situation. I find it particularly problematic that some classes have very powerful passive cleave without noticeable disadvantages for the st damage. Ideally all top st specs of each class should have the same potential of passive cleave or even better the top st specs should not have any passive cleave.

Suggestions on how to do this with the mage class:
    • remove the 30% more fire damge buff from Legendary Fire Storm
    • add the 30% more fire damage buff to Legendary Flame Volley and significantly increase the damage of Legendary Flame Volley without the chain up to 3 additional enemies
    • increases the 61 Warlock damage by about 10 %
    • change Legendary Prismatic Volley that 61 Elementalist is worth playing
    • increases the damage of 61 Harbinger by 5 % but because Harbinger has Blademark and powerful cleave he should not be top st spec from the mage but first choice for fights with adds

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Here are a few updates:

The database contains 138 encounters, 205 players, 68 Rogues, 42 Mages, 40 Clerics, 31 Warriors and 25 Primalists. The Top 20 rankings contain 47.5 % Rogues, 30 % Primalists, 15 % Mages, 6.25 % Clerics and 1.25 % Warriors.
    This is the average of 6 raid encounters 3 per week. Last 2 weeks. Primalist data is inconclusive since they left.
    1.071 for warrior
    1.165 for cleric
    1.279 for mage
    1.398 for rogue

I don't have good data for primalist. Ours is not too geared. He was at 1.4+ and after nerf about 1.2+. That is full encounter of BoS stopping at each kill and just taking results and averages for each of the best dps in our class.

Other notes is 226HPS with chantions, and 840K DPS with archon averages. But we use 2 chantions and a support healer. I am sure dps can go higher for some classes if the encounters were done in a different way and with other supports.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 06-25-2018 at 04:12 AM.

Rift Disciple

Seems like everyone except Trion is gathering data on this . There hasn't been a single comment or reply in nearly 6 weeks from any dev. which seems a little pathetic seeing it is supposed to be an official Dev. thread . As far as I can see the soul balancing did nothing but push many struggling guilds out of BOS . I think pretty much all guilds have seen people leave the game from getting discouraged about the lack of interest show by Trion in general . Our guild can't even get 10 people consistently on to have a constant raid team . I am playing other games now and if one works out for me I will join the many that have already left . As it is now I pretty much only log on to see if we have enough for raid nights . I wish you all the best , I have just been playing for so long and unfortunately was around to see what this game used to be . JMO of course.......................

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ambraele View Post
    Seems like everyone except Trion is gathering data on this ..
    I think their silence speaks volumes. But if you are looking for actual things that they have communicated, here is a (brief, incomplete) list of recent things I have observed.

1. release of mystic archer
    2. release of prime
    3. defiance 2050 beta beginning in July
    4. relative dev silence in May/June (leading up to July)
    5. trion buys gazilion platform (or whatever it is)

To me, all of these things speak of a disconnect with the player base (in different ways) and a lack of attention to things that matter on live (ahem, like balance/content etc).

But I'm just one person. Everyone should draw their own conclusions.

On the other hand, there are changes being pushed to PTS (now working for live I hear) and warriors are getting some love (or is that the universal nerf hammer?)

Xly
    Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ambraele View Post
    Seems like everyone except Trion is gathering data on this . There hasn't been a single comment or reply in nearly 6 weeks from any dev. which seems a little pathetic seeing it is supposed to be an official Dev. thread .
    Weeeell... I guess you could consider the changes that are being pushed on PTS to be feedback. I kinda like we're they're going with it as long as they keep on working out the kinks

Soulwalker

Default legendary tactics

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Full Patch Notes:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...16-2018-a.html

Share your thoughts with us here!
    Brasse
    I am wondering how legendary tactics actually works. in the patch notes it states that it causes etheral damage every ability and auto attack yet in game it states that it causes a set amount every 3 seconds and yet it says it stacks I see no damage increase per stack. In essence, legendary tactics is not what it states from the patch note nor what it states in game. please explain why I should use this legendary ability that took away so many other good legendary abilities that the warrior had.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5