+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
Like Tree40Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Soul Patch Feedback!

  1. #46
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    4. Your warrior column are primalist erroneously relisted (come on man why the warrior hate ).
    I fixed it

  2. #47
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    If rogue's ST dps is as good as we think, I think it's time to nerf some of their cleaves... and maybe give them a fully ranged spec that can compete with primalist and mages without having to exploit with rapid fire shot stacking by multiple marksman...
    They are actually pretty good without abusing that because of hellfire blades and NB is not a pure melee spec so it can actually compete with MM on practical use.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 05-29-2018 at 12:08 AM.

  3. #48
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    They are actually pretty good without abusing that because of hellfire blades and NB is not a pure melee spec so it can actually compete with MM on practical use.
    It's still different than a fully ranged spec, as Bamul's data have shown, primalist and mages are way ahead in fights with substantial disconnects/target switch since their top specs are also 100% ranged and takes far less time ramping up vs nightblade.

    Nbsab that can't use blitz every 10 second on point or NB that can only use their ranged attack 100% of the time will not be as good, basically each time you have to use a flame thrust over blazing strike u miss out about 20% of the dps for that gcd and living flame unable to reach on cd paired with touch of darkness are also major dps loss and completely kills nb burst no matter how you spin it.

    Try parsing NBsab at range without fiery blitz, I bet I can beat that single target using 61 tempest or try parsing 61nb without living flame and blazing strike to simulate untimely disconnect.

    And yes as you mentioned MM is too weak solo, and NB can compete with it with even with some disconnects, this is why I think stuff like NB and NBsab's cleave should be reduced with MM brought up to Primalist and Mage's fully ranged spec level, and revamp other callings melee variants to match rogue's. OR kill NB and Sab and give us back viable full sin or full shadeborn back, stop giving us all these uber spec that can also handle slight disconnect so well and an incentive to play real man mode again.

    But all that was just wishful thinking, with DEV showing no interest for Live, there's a long wait ahead of us.

  4. #49
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    749

    Default

    I have updated the single target spreadsheet with all parses released so far.

  5. #50
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    749

    Default

    ST DPS after Hotfix #13 5/16/2018

    I have added dps charts for support, tank and heal.

  6. #51
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    749

    Default

    I have changed the DPS calculation and time detection (60% HP) for Vindicator MK1.

    The database contains 57 encounters, 111 players, 37 Rogues, 22 Clerics, 23 Mages, 15 Warriors and 14 Primalists. The Top 20 rankings contain 66.25 % Rogues, 20 % Primalists, 7.5 % Mages, 6.25 % Clerics and 0 % Warriors.



    The diagram compares only the ST damage. Some souls do extreme cleave damage, which is why they should do less ST damage or reduced cleave damage compared to pure ST souls, which is not taken into account in the diagram.

    If you want to help improve the database, upload your combatlogs to https://prancingturtle.com/

  7. #52
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    I have changed the DPS calculation and time detection of phase change (60%) for Vindicator MK1.

    The database contains 48 encounters, 106 players, 34 Rogues, 22 Clerics, 22 Mages, 15 Warriors and 13 Primalists.. The Top 20 rankings contain 63.75 % Rogues, 20 % Primalists, 8.75 % Clerics, 7.5 % Mages and 0 % Warriors.



    If you want to help improve the database, upload your combatlogs to https://prancingturtle.com/
    Thanks Bamul , we appreciate all your hard work . I think Trion should put you on the payroll since you seem to be doing more with regards to player concerns than they seem to have time for . It would be nice to hear some kind of response from Trion after all the feedback on the soul patch they have been given , but what do I know . Doesn't seem to bother them that they have lost all respect from the majority of the player base .....sad what this game has become , far from what it was.

  8. #53
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambraele View Post
    Thanks Bamul , we appreciate all your hard work . I think Trion should put you on the payroll since you seem to be doing more with regards to player concerns than they seem to have time for . It would be nice to hear some kind of response from Trion after all the feedback on the soul patch they have been given , but what do I know . Doesn't seem to bother them that they have lost all respect from the majority of the player base .....sad what this game has become , far from what it was.
    I still think that the database is too small to draw general conclusions, especially in the field of mage DPS there is a lack of sufficient data. That's also the reason why I only compare the top 2 players.

  9. #54
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Yea still not enough data , the groups I know that has chantions doing 2mil+ ae on vindicator and such, they don't upload logs. I think there is only Archy and I uploading logs on the NA side. Other groups that are good don't upload logs regularly.
    Last edited by Cileriqao; 06-05-2018 at 04:42 AM.
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

  10. #55
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cileriqao View Post
    Yea still not enough data , the groups I know that has chantions doing 2mil+ ae on vindicator and such, they don't upload logs. I think there is only Archy and I uploading logs on the NA side. Other groups that are good don't upload logs regularly.
    Because of the Primalist nerf your and my group are playing with 2-3 supporters at the same time (Bard + Archon + Mystic Hybrid) which makes it even more difficult to compare the ST damage with groups without a Mystic hybrid and such a small amount of data.

  11. #56
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    749

    Default

    I guess Trion is thinking about how to handle the Eternal Weapons in the future. When Trion removes the Eternal Weapons effect ((a step I would personally welcome), all data collected so far is worthless because just everything will change and a completely new meta will emerge. That probably means we'll have to wait even longer for balancing changes.

    Nevertheless, it should be possible to make small percentage changes in the meantime while working on major changes in the background. Increasing the damage of Inquisitor, Shaman, Pyro, Warlock, Tempest and Reaver would be a first step.
    Last edited by Bamul; 06-08-2018 at 12:17 AM.

  12. #57
    Plane Touched Dimples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    290

    Default

    I play Warriors and I used to upload data 2-4 times each week to prancing turtle from BoS from the NA side. But haven't in 3'ish months since I rarely even log in now. As we've had only 1 semi-useful spec (that I refuse to play due to its utterly BS brokenness) for a year+.

    So no more data from me until they do something that would make me, and a few of my friends, even think about coming back.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

  13. #58
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    I still think that the database is too small to draw general conclusions, especially in the field of mage DPS there is a lack of sufficient data. That's also the reason why I only compare the top 2 players.
    Not just Mage. I don't think warrior dps is this low in BoS but it can seem this low based on raid setup and how you choose to approach the fights. I think it is just not as good because you relied on OP primalist and rogue for awhile.Considering if you go on Vindicator with chantion or even WARLORD you are 2 million to 3 million + AE, and if your raid leader made the tanks swap back and forth with boss you can get more dps during the second phase about 1.4 - 1.5 million +.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 06-11-2018 at 12:30 PM.

  14. #59
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Not just Mage. I don't think warrior dps is this low in BoS but it can seem this low based on raid setup and how you choose to approach the fights. I think it is just not as good because you relied on OP primalist and rogue for awhile.Considering if you go on Vindicator with chantion or even WARLORD you are 2 million to 3 million + AE, and if your raid leader made the tanks swap back and forth with boss you can get more dps during the second phase about 1.4 - 1.5 million +.
    The database contains 63 encounters, 116 players, 38 Rogues, 24 Clerics, 24 Mages, 16 Warriors and 14 Primalists. The Top 20 rankings contain 63.75 % Rogues, 20 % Primalists, 10 % Clerics, 6.25 % Mages and 0 % Warriors.

    I'm only comparing the single target damage in the spreadsheet, according to the current data the warrior class is clearly behind the other classes. Warrior is one of the least played classes, which certainly has its reasons. I think hardly any warrior is happy about the current situation.
    Last edited by Bamul; 06-07-2018 at 04:42 AM.

  15. #60
    Xly
    Xly is online now
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Warrior is one of the least played classes, which certainly has its reasons. I think hardly any warrior is happy about the current situation.
    Keep said everything is fine and warrior is great. But then again, he's playing on Prime ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts