+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree16Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Achievement [Caught them all (almost)!] not possible

  1. #1
    Ascendant Seshatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,026

    Default Achievement [Caught them all (almost)!] not possible

    The achievement [Caught them all (almost)!] requires you to collect 300 minion cards. I collected most minion cards in game and I am currently at 237/300.

    The mount achievement was reduced in requirement to make it possible to achieve. Please do the same with this achivement and reduce the requirement to 225 minion cards, too.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

    <Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

    IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

  2. #2
    Ascendant Seshatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Would it be easy to fix this achievement in an upcoming hotfix? It's always "laughing" at me in my in progress achievements during the hunt.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

    <Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

    IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Karsplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    143

    Default

    +1 from me

    I have over 200 as well, without a realistic chance of ever making the 300...

  4. #4
    Champion Serein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    527

    Default

    It does seem like this achievement is going to be impossible for a while. I have 240 minions on NA, and to my knowledge I'm missing 5 (Sir Razerton and 4 of the Cracking Skulls minions -- which, btw, can we get those Cracking Skulls ones buyable for fortress tokens? I digress...) which means there's 245 total that I know of. Even if I've missed a few, that's a far cry from 300.

    We haven't had many added in a while, so unless there's a big chunk of them coming soon (and that seems unlikely, since most stat combinations are covered several times over), it could be lowered to 250 or something. And then of course, add a few more so everybody can get to 250, since some of the minions are essentially unobtainable at this point.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

  5. #5
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Woot! I am beating Seshatar at something! I am at 238.

    But yeah, I have been annoyed with the lack of minion cards. When they had the ach for mounts you could not get it done right away since there were not that many mounts in the game to hit its requirement. But it was fine since we were getting new mounts all the time. When I could not finish the ach for minions I first thought... that is fine we get new ones every major seasonal event but they quit adding new ones from those events. And they have not been added new ones anywhere.

    Where are the minions???

  6. #6
    Ascendant Seshatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Is this already being considered? It's just a small thing, but I see it every day in my in-progress achieves and it annoys me a lot that I have no option to work on it or finish it in any foreseeable time. Thanks!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

    <Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

    IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    109

    Default lucky dogs

    you guys are actually fortunate, i'm a returning player from the first few years of launch. I have no way to reach this achievement in any way. there's too many minions that are simply not available anymore, ie pre-order ones like Bloop or the Earth Day giveaways. I have gotten every minion I see that is "commonly" available to us "newer" or returning players, even ones with terrible element combinations like Welt, and i'm down at 130-ish.
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    109

    Default new zone, new rep, new... minions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    Woot! I am beating Seshatar at something! I am at 238.

    But yeah, I have been annoyed with the lack of minion cards. When they had the ach for mounts you could not get it done right away since there were not that many mounts in the game to hit its requirement. But it was fine since we were getting new mounts all the time. When I could not finish the ach for minions I first thought... that is fine we get new ones every major seasonal event but they quit adding new ones from those events. And they have not been added new ones anywhere.

    Where are the minions???
    They teased a new zone in a livestream a while back ( don't ask which, I don't recall at all). if it's a new zone it should be new rep. hopefully with this new rep comes new rep minions. the minions are the only reason I ground plane of water rep as a returning player anyway.
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

  9. #9
    Telaran FalledAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    87

    Default

    After patch achievement still required 300.

    RIFT 4.4: Hotfix #14 5/23/2018
    The achievement “Caught Them All (Almost) now only requires 250 minions (was 300). The previous tier of minion collecting has been reduced to 175 (was 200).

  10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,146

    Default

    That should not have been in this patch note. That is a change coming in 4.5.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

    "Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

  11. #11
    Ascendant simpa1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    That should not have been in this patch note. That is a change coming in 4.5.
    Αnd when 4.5 is coming
    (ok I know I wont get an answer)

  12. #12
    General of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    964

    Default

    ok so is there a comprehensive database as to where to retrieve them all because I only have 221 and I am hoping the 250 chieve wont require the collecting of the special ones from extra life and such which were one offs

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    ok so is there a comprehensive database as to where to retrieve them all because I only have 221 and I am hoping the 250 chieve wont require the collecting of the special ones from extra life and such which were one offs
    A quick Google autofills with minion card databasel
    Last edited by Mizuki Ayu; 05-29-2018 at 11:22 AM.

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    109

    Default coming up

    Quote Originally Posted by Innomorata View Post
    you guys are actually fortunate, i'm a returning player from the first few years of launch. I have no way to reach this achievement in any way. there's too many minions that are simply not available anymore, ie pre-order ones like Bloop or the Earth Day giveaways. I have gotten every minion I see that is "commonly" available to us "newer" or returning players, even ones with terrible element combinations like Welt, and i'm down at 130-ish.
    Well, I did indeed get a few more rep minions, the last ones I needed, plus someone put Taskmaster Atrophinius on the AH for 970 plat, so he and his associated minions got me to about 150. so I need to somehow get 25 more to reach the 175 mark, once its changed in 4.5. /sigh
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

  15. #15
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    250

    Default More minions

    Please can we have all the minion cards that drop from Xarth Mire Cracking Xarth's Skull zone event for token currency in the npc store thats at xarthmire. it will get people spending their charges on the QF weekly/daily.

    *think this was already suggested, its such a good idea and will help people get minions that currently rng drops*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts