+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Achievement [Caught them all (almost)!] not possible

Default Achievement [Caught them all (almost)!] not possible

The achievement [Caught them all (almost)!] requires you to collect 300 minion cards. I collected most minion cards in game and I am currently at 237/300.

The mount achievement was reduced in requirement to make it possible to achieve. Please do the same with this achivement and reduce the requirement to 225 minion cards, too.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Would it be easy to fix this achievement in an upcoming hotfix? It's always "laughing" at me in my in progress achievements during the hunt.

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

+1 from me

I have over 200 as well, without a realistic chance of ever making the 300...

It does seem like this achievement is going to be impossible for a while. I have 240 minions on NA, and to my knowledge I'm missing 5 (Sir Razerton and 4 of the Cracking Skulls minions -- which, btw, can we get those Cracking Skulls ones buyable for fortress tokens? I digress...) which means there's 245 total that I know of. Even if I've missed a few, that's a far cry from 300.

We haven't had many added in a while, so unless there's a big chunk of them coming soon (and that seems unlikely, since most stat combinations are covered several times over), it could be lowered to 250 or something. And then of course, add a few more so everybody can get to 250, since some of the minions are essentially unobtainable at this point.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Rift Master

Woot! I am beating Seshatar at something! I am at 238.

But yeah, I have been annoyed with the lack of minion cards. When they had the ach for mounts you could not get it done right away since there were not that many mounts in the game to hit its requirement. But it was fine since we were getting new mounts all the time. When I could not finish the ach for minions I first thought... that is fine we get new ones every major seasonal event but they quit adding new ones from those events. And they have not been added new ones anywhere.

Where are the minions???

Is this already being considered? It's just a small thing, but I see it every day in my in-progress achieves and it annoys me a lot that I have no option to work on it or finish it in any foreseeable time. Thanks!

Rift Disciple

Default lucky dogs

you guys are actually fortunate, i'm a returning player from the first few years of launch. I have no way to reach this achievement in any way. there's too many minions that are simply not available anymore, ie pre-order ones like Bloop or the Earth Day giveaways. I have gotten every minion I see that is "commonly" available to us "newer" or returning players, even ones with terrible element combinations like Welt, and i'm down at 130-ish.
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

Rift Disciple

Default new zone, new rep, new... minions?

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    Woot! I am beating Seshatar at something! I am at 238.

But yeah, I have been annoyed with the lack of minion cards. When they had the ach for mounts you could not get it done right away since there were not that many mounts in the game to hit its requirement. But it was fine since we were getting new mounts all the time. When I could not finish the ach for minions I first thought... that is fine we get new ones every major seasonal event but they quit adding new ones from those events. And they have not been added new ones anywhere.

Where are the minions???
    They teased a new zone in a livestream a while back ( don't ask which, I don't recall at all). if it's a new zone it should be new rep. hopefully with this new rep comes new rep minions. the minions are the only reason I ground plane of water rep as a returning player anyway.
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

After patch achievement still required 300.

RIFT 4.4: Hotfix #14 5/23/2018
    The achievement “Caught Them All (Almost) now only requires 250 minions (was 300). The previous tier of minion collecting has been reduced to 175 (was 200).

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

That should not have been in this patch note. That is a change coming in 4.5.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    That should not have been in this patch note. That is a change coming in 4.5.
    Αnd when 4.5 is coming
    (ok I know I wont get an answer)

ok so is there a comprehensive database as to where to retrieve them all because I only have 221 and I am hoping the 250 chieve wont require the collecting of the special ones from extra life and such which were one offs

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    ok so is there a comprehensive database as to where to retrieve them all because I only have 221 and I am hoping the 250 chieve wont require the collecting of the special ones from extra life and such which were one offs
    A quick Google autofills with minion card databasel
    Last edited by Mizuki Ayu; 05-29-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Rift Disciple

Default coming up

Quote Originally Posted by Innomorata View Post
    you guys are actually fortunate, i'm a returning player from the first few years of launch. I have no way to reach this achievement in any way. there's too many minions that are simply not available anymore, ie pre-order ones like Bloop or the Earth Day giveaways. I have gotten every minion I see that is "commonly" available to us "newer" or returning players, even ones with terrible element combinations like Welt, and i'm down at 130-ish.
    Well, I did indeed get a few more rep minions, the last ones I needed, plus someone put Taskmaster Atrophinius on the AH for 970 plat, so he and his associated minions got me to about 150. so I need to somehow get 25 more to reach the 175 mark, once its changed in 4.5. /sigh
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

Plane Touched

Default More minions

Please can we have all the minion cards that drop from Xarth Mire Cracking Xarth's Skull zone event for token currency in the npc store thats at xarthmire. it will get people spending their charges on the QF weekly/daily.

*think this was already suggested, its such a good idea and will help people get minions that currently rng drops*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast