+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confused returning player

Telaran

Default Confused returning player

Umm so I logged in and somehow I have patron access without paying for it?

Also all my abilities have 2 versions on the tooltip a normal version and a legendary version but it doesn't say what legendary versions are or what version mine is...

So confused...

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Peteed1985 View Post
    Umm so I logged in and somehow I have patron access without paying for it?

Also all my abilities have 2 versions on the tooltip a normal version and a legendary version but it doesn't say what legendary versions are or what version mine is...

So confused...
    Trion randomly gifted patron to old players.

Starting from level 66 you can make 1 of your abilities levengary each level. So at level 70 you can have 5 legendary abilities. Legendary abilities have big yellow frame in soul tree.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Trion randomly gifted patron to old players.

Starting from level 66 you can make 1 of your abilities levengary each level. So at level 70 you can have 5 legendary abilities. Legendary abilities have big yellow frame in soul tree.
    Ahh ok I have a level 61 but I honestly don't think I leveled it all that way so maybe I used a boost last time I played. It's Ranger/Assassin/Nightblade.

Honestly not sure what to do. Make a new character and hope the game teaches me the ropes like it will a new player maybe?

I'm in Goboro Reef no idea how anything works anymore haha and my guild when I logged in says "your guild has been transferred to the Hailol shard by Lerxxst." Roster says most haven't been online in over 1100 days and the latest login is 269 days ago haha. Might need to find a new one.
    Last edited by Peteed1985; 04-19-2018 at 03:31 AM.

BMX
    Rift Master

Peteed, welcome back to Telara!

Frankly, you can pick up where you left off and work your way up. There are many of us that would gladly lend a hand in the process. You really don't need to roll a new toon to catch up. I firmly believe those of us active players will be of service in bringing you back into the fold and look forward to it.

Sent you a pm...
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread