+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting reagents still broken in Dims

Rift Disciple

Default Crafting reagents still broken in Dims

So, tried to craft in my dim, but only some reagents show up. Not the newest ones......

I am able to get them to show up in Tempest Bay, in Meridian, etc, but only the lower ones show up in the dim.

Example: Clicking the Carbide Grinding Stone arrow gets:

Typing in gets blank:

Last edited by Daementia; 04-18-2018 at 11:44 AM.
    C is for Cookie.... that's good enough for me!

Dimensions by Xaii@Greybriar: Inventor's Conservatory, Sky Haven, The Four Seasons, Ancient Alien Theorists Suggest, Riftwarts Express, Tea House, Chateau de Bonne Chance, and Guild Hall for Phoenix Ascending (Tuldio Sun Orb)

Champion

Also if you filter for reagents at 450+ all that shows up is the basic fishing pole (in the reagents section) while in dims.

Would be nice to get this priority hot-patched. Definite pita.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

There is not going to be a fast fix for this I am afraid.

It has to do with a lot of under the hood reorganization to or the merchant tables that needed to happen, but part of that reorganization means that the tables cannot be seen in instances - which dimensions are.

We are aware, and possible solutions are being investigated, but I do not have an eta at this time.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Rift Disciple

I know probably a stupid question........But some show up now so part of it was fixed...., why would it be hard to fix the higher level reagents like the lower ones were?

Thank you for your time and patience.
    C is for Cookie.... that's good enough for me!

Dimensions by Xaii@Greybriar: Inventor's Conservatory, Sky Haven, The Four Seasons, Ancient Alien Theorists Suggest, Riftwarts Express, Tea House, Chateau de Bonne Chance, and Guild Hall for Phoenix Ascending (Tuldio Sun Orb)

+ Reply to Thread