+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TiviaRose
  • 1 Post By Aranka

Thread: Always having to reenter name and password

Default Always having to reenter name and password

The last week i have had to reenter my info every time i run the game. I get a message saying something about my ip changed. Now i have windstream dsl i play from home always on a desktop, they are not known for changing ip's. Is this a glitch? Because i rarely got this before last week.

This is happening now every time i exit and reenter the game, its getting frustrating. Its not the issue that i have to always log out of the launcher and re enter my info, its the point that its saying my ip is changing every couple of hours when that is not true. It has me worried is something wrong or is this a glitch. I have never had this issue before in other game launchers.

This is driving me bonkers. One of my fav things when it works, but when it's broke I cry. I wish there was more information I could give other than the launcher is not saving my password anymore

If I exit, close glyph and log right back I can log in with out reentering. But if I am gone for 12 hours I have to relog back in
    Last edited by Kitasia; 04-25-2018 at 03:25 PM.

it's been like that for a long time already.. and glyph has no clue/can't do anything about it....

So I created a workaround...

find your appdata>local>glyph
    make a copy of the glyph client and rename it
    (you can also open in notepad and copy the first part/login info)

when glyph goes braindead on your login info, close the game + glyphclient in taskmaster (ctrl+alt+del)

open explorer, find your glyphclient
    delete the active glyp client and rename your old glyphclient to the correct name... - GlyphClient -
    make sure it is still a CFG file.

if you copied/saved the login info in the document separately, you can use the current glyphclient.. just open in notepad, copy/paste the login info and save through the auto save option
    make sure it is still a cfg file.

Run glyph/rift

+ Reply to Thread