+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4/13/2018 Live Stream Notes

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    A new zone is a cool thingí but is not the best thing for now. Not after a year without live content.
    I donít understand why trion donít already push a real 4.4 on live (not a fake one with no new content).
    What was developped during the last 6months?????
    Prime..... /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    What was developped during the last 6months?????
    Hopefully the new zone + whatever the final raid is going to be. Actively looking for ways to balance classes as well as teaching new team members the systems.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    It means exactly as I said. There is a new internal method we are testing to change how some of the combat calculations are done (which will hopefully fix some outstanding balance issues by itself), and we hope to have that available to testing as soon as possible :-). Was just giving an update as I saw people still talking/asking about balance changes.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...ml#post5351767

There's just a lot that they don't talk about and aren't ready to so from our point of view it seems like they're just doing absolutely nothing and focusing purely on prime. There's something, but we're left in the dark until we hear about it.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Hopefully the new zone + whatever the final raid is going to be. Actively looking for ways to balance classes as well as teaching new team members the systems.
    A new raid is not what the game need the most, especially a tier3 raid.
    LFR took many developpement ressources and they don't use it for Tier 2!!! and only one raid for Tier 10 was a LFR.
    That's not good.
    LFR is not perfect, but it's a good thing to propose a raid activity accessible by the majority of players.

I have to stop raiding because it's too time consuming, but LFR raiding have less problem about that (easier, so it doesn't take many hours a week to clean + the fact it dosn't lock us on a single ID for a complete week).
    More LFR raids would be a good thing for the game...

Tier 3 will only be usefull for 5% of players. And as always, the large majority of rift players won't clean Tier3. So it's not the best thnig for the game for now.

New zone is an idea, but i don't think that will bring enought content to justify more than 6 months waiting.

Trion and especially the Rift team is becoming slower that Blizzard.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3