+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Devastron
  • 3 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 1 Post By Balidin

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Missing Carnival Items

Shadowlander

Default Missing Carnival Items

First, let me say I do love Greenata and how every races rides it differently. Kudos to everyone for that!

I did notice however that stuff seems to be missing from the store. I didn't see any new masks that were mentioned in the blog, and the earring is definitely not T2. Hopefully its just a minor oversight that can be fixed quickly. I am really curious to see the new masks.

Quote Originally Posted by Devastron View Post
    First, let me say I do love Greenata and how every races rides it differently. Kudos to everyone for that!

I did notice however that stuff seems to be missing from the store. I didn't see any new masks that were mentioned in the blog, and the earring is definitely not T2. Hopefully its just a minor oversight that can be fixed quickly. I am really curious to see the new masks.
    I'm assuming that suff will probably come once the actual event goes live tomorrow.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Feedback on the earring has already been sent to Dev.

Looking into the Masks as well!
    Brasse

Hope the new masks come this week! Can't wait to get some
    Last edited by simpa1988; 03-15-2018 at 04:34 AM.

General of Telara

Just to inform, the 4 hour minion quests give last years lockboxes (which is fair enough as there is no lockbox this year) which do not use the new UI. They open up like the old lock boxes. I assume this is because they use the old code but thought to let you guys know in case you didn't.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Thanks Balidin - I just checked with the team and there is no new Minion quest this Carnival, so the old ones will pop up. =)

Jpf
    Soulwalker

Default Only 5 years of Carnival ?

I just did the very, very, very loooong storyline quest and ended up with a lvl 65 cape and the "5 more years" achievement...hasn't the event been here from the beginning ? Asking since this is a 7 years anniversary.

Also...for lvl 70 the storyline isnt worth much - its a lot of time spend for a cape that might unlock in wardrobe :-(

Jpf
    Soulwalker

Default EU shards just broke down!!!

Sorry, posted this in wrong thread!
    Last edited by Jpf; 03-15-2018 at 05:06 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Question Earring values

Sorry if I write it here, the other chat is closed. The carnival Ohring, the Trions is serious. The values of earing are displayed below my values?

+ Reply to Thread