+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By caduto
  • 1 Post By Nogardgib

Thread: Mounts Too Slow

Default Mounts Too Slow

I am finding that the grind to farm planarite for souls is affecting low level toons trying to cross freemarch and silverwood as bosses are dying in record time, we need fast enough mounts to get to bosses or too many of us will miss too many of them

Rift Disciple

Thought this might be a problem but can't say that I have found it so. Only missed one and that was due to a disconnect. The Boss's seem to have a ton of hit points and even after a long ride and a mass of players hitting on them they are still around the 50% mark.

There shouldn't be any real rush to unlock them in the first place though considering they're not absolutely necessary for the current content. It's more convenient and beneficial if you can get them before GSB hits of course.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

in the first few days the bosses in the lower zones died very very slowly due to them having massively increased HP with all players in those zones and due to everyone being at roughly the 'correct' level for those zones
    now that people have leveled waay past those zones they firstly have faster mounts, which means they get there first and secondly are being mentored, and we all know that a mentored players deals much more DPS than a correct level player.
    thus the bosses are dying quicker and the low people have little chance to get to a boss that is waaay across the map.
    what they could do is increase the immune timer to compensate in the lower zones and allow the low players time to get there
    increasing mount speed is not the issue

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    in the first few days the bosses in the lower zones died very very slowly due to them having massively increased HP with all players in those zones and due to everyone being at roughly the 'correct' level for those zones
    now that people have leveled waay past those zones they firstly have faster mounts, which means they get there first and secondly are being mentored, and we all know that a mentored players deals much more DPS than a correct level player.
    thus the bosses are dying quicker and the low people have little chance to get to a boss that is waaay across the map.
    what they could do is increase the immune timer to compensate in the lower zones and allow the low players time to get there
    I haven't really had problems getting to bosses. I even started a new character 2 days ago and it wasn't a problem.

I so think though that the events need to be bigger. They only require closing like 8 rifts. I find I'm lucky if I close more than 1 rift before boss spawns. I wish they would increase the rift closures before bosses to like 20 or 30.

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    This!

They have done a thing similar to this in the past. Either raise the boss XP based on x number of mentored players present or add more time to the immune timer. Personally, I feel increasing the immune timer would be the best action.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

+ Reply to Thread