+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can not buy credits ...why??

Default Can not buy credits ...why??

Trying to buy credits with the same CC I have always had and even tried pay pal but it is not accepting either..Can I get some help please.. I sent in a ticket 1057008
    Have you ever wanted to?

BMX
    Plane Walker

I have had the fraud detection go active following REX purchases. Had to delete the card and reenter the info to get it to work.

There have been a few peeps that had the same issue you are experiencing. Hope CS sorts it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by BMX View Post
    I have had the fraud detection go active following REX purchases. Had to delete the card and reenter the info to get it to work.

There have been a few peeps that had the same issue you are experiencing. Hope CS sorts it for ya.
    I had removed my card a few weeks ago after buying the 12 month sub. But today I wanted to get credits and it refuses to accept my card and country are the same place ....Contacted GM but was told to try again in 15 mins, I did and it is still not working. I emailed them back and told them but no responses
    Have you ever wanted to?

Please can someone help me? Nothing has changed with my account or cc yet can not add my cc as a way to pay. Sent in a ticket and though we finally got pay pal to work, CC still will not and No one is responding to my ticket
    Have you ever wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    can not add my cc as a way to pay. Sent in a ticket and though we finally got pay pal to work, CC still will not and No one is responding to my ticket
    One thing that has been a problem for a lot of people in the past has been ad blockers, they caused them to not be able to add their card back. You might want to make sure you do not have some type of ad blocker running.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    One thing that has been a problem for a lot of people in the past has been ad blockers, they caused them to not be able to add their card back. You might want to make sure you do not have some type of ad blocker running.
    Thank you I will check that. TRION answered finally but said check my bank. Funny thing though I used it 2 weeks ago to buy 12 month plan and have used same card for YEARS, like since launch of rift and never had an issue till now.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Waited as told and tried again..Still getting this error

Address verification error. Please check the billing address you provided, or verify the country associated with this account.

And both are set to the country I live in and was fine 2 weeks ago..Please help..really
    Last edited by Kulta; 03-14-2018 at 06:30 AM.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Soulwalker

I had the very same issue Kulta. I created a Pay Pal account and that fixed it. Trion was not any help at all. They just kept telling me to contact my bank.

Rift Master

I did battle with CS for a week . I never met a company that refused to take my money before and blames the internal error on me. I had to create a Paypal account to pay. Somethings wrong in the Bank of Trion.
    Last edited by tirza; 03-14-2018 at 08:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread