+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree54Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Contest] "Your shiny story!"

Entries are now closed and will be reviewed.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 550+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #32
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Thank you Seshatar, for running this AMAZING contest.
    These entries are fantastic! We totally let Seshatar decide what was valid and what was not, as it is a very challenging task. =)

We will announce the winners on this Friday's Livestream: 11:30 AM Pacific on www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

You guys are awesome. The stories brought a great big smile to my face!
    Brasse

this was a very fun contest. look forward to see who the winners are.

Big shout out to Hepatitis, who helped me big time with checking the stories.

As of now, all entries are valid, but many of them had spelling mistakes in artifact names, some minor and few major. Those will count negatively against your overall score, but all stories will be considered.

I hope everyone enjoyed the contest, I certainly did enjoy reading all these hilarious entries.

Good luck everyone!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 550+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #35
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

That was a GREAT contest. HUGE shout-out to Seshatar for running it, and Hepatitis for helping out!

We had planned on three winners and a handful of runners-up, but everyone was so impressed with the stories that we ended up with SIX mount winners and everyone else with a valid entry gets a 30-day Patron code!

WINNERS:
    1. Maladie
    2. Blythe
    3. Gwed
    4. Fiffo
    5. Nalyvia (MissMimic)
    6. Ranyssa

I have sent private messages to everyone here.

I'll post a blog with the winning entries early next week, too!
    Thank you all!
    Brasse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3